Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 156 of 158 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 154 155 156 157 158 LastLast
Results 3,876 to 3,900 of 3936

Thread: Book Signings and Appearances-Tips and experiences

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    I was there....a quick trip from CA to FL and back in 36 hours.

A special thanks to Explorer and Br!an ......you guys know what you did and I appreciate it!
    Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    So was anyone able to get a different book signed?

I'm guessing so.
    Awful long way (36 hours, etc. air travel, booze, car, air bnb, ) for a signed EOW.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

They were pretty diligent about checking the books that entered the store.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

We had a good time with King in good mood, nice sunny day, cool breeze, seeing old friends and easy going but orderly event..
    We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring
    will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.

T.S. Eliot -

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Well were they at least first editions? (Should have put a EOW dust jacket on Mr. Mercedes haha)
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well were they at least first editions? (Should have put a EOW dust jacket on Mr. Mercedes haha)
    DAMMMMMMMMMM girl. That is a good idea. lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Well were they at least first editions? YES ALL FIRST EDITIONS FIRST PRINTINGS
    (Should have put a EOW dust jacket on Mr. Mercedes haha)
    WOW>>GOOD IDEA.... Hard to believe no one thought of that! Staff was looking inside books to see DJ was folded to title page.

T.S. Eliot -

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

I've got all sorts
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Who made it to the Sarasota signing today?
    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Who made it to the Sarasota signing today [yesterday]?
    There were a few members there. Me, barlow, EXPLORER, Lot guy, Roseannebarr & tippy4.

It was a lot of fun. While Matt and Glen were stalking King, the rest of us met on the patio of a restaurant across the street from the bookstore.

The new store is beautiful. The event went well. King was in a great mood. He was kissing babies and hugging old ladies.
    Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    We had a good time with King in good mood, nice sunny day, cool breeze, seeing old friends and easy going but orderly event..

I have eleven pictures from the event a new friend shared on my Facebook page.

The Family Book Shop in Deland FL ( https://www.facebook.com/TheFamilyBookShop ) held drawing where the winner would receive a book and ticket to the EOW Signing. Heather won the ticket and gave to her Mom (a longtime King reader and fan).

Heather shared her pics with me. I am having trouble loading them to photobucket so can post here however if i figure it out will do.

T.S. Eliot -

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

and actually.... Who would want a signed Mr. Mercedes from an End of Watch event anyway?

T.S. Eliot -

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

ME!

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

and actually.... Who would want a signed Mr. Mercedes from an End of Watch event anyway?
    Just about everyone here, probably!!!

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

King did not do any signings for MrM. There are the flood of EoW signed books that were distributed during the massive book tour to promote that one. That makes MrM more desirable. Particularly for those that want a complete signed set of this trilogy.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Who would care where/when King signed a MM? Heck, he might be walking out of the men's room at a RBR concert...
    King inscribed and dated (same date) all three of the trilogy last year for our Grand Prize winner...The winner didn't question the desirabilty.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think Explorer was joking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I think Explorer was joking
    Facetiously making a statement

T.S. Eliot -

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I saw Christine at the Mad Monster Party this weekend. She still looks great!
    Spoiler

Spoiler

Many more pics to come later....

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Did you get an autograph from, "Christine"?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Nah, they cost too much and she refused to flatsign, only inscriptions

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    That kind of thing really grinds my gears, but I guess you have to brace yourself against such things at such events. Still, too bad that you were left spinning your wheels - I just hope it didn't put a dent in what otherwise was probably a pretty good time (of course, if you left in a fury, I wouldn't have blamed you).
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    That kind of thing really grinds my gears, but I guess you have to brace yourself against such things at such events. Still, too bad that you were left spinning your wheels - I just hope it didn't put a dent in what otherwise was probably a pretty good time (of course, if you left in a fury, I wouldn't have blamed you).
    ...and once I got home, I totally crashed.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I wasn't kidding. I got one for I think $20. There's a pic in my thread somewhere. Kinda cool in a strange way!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

I wasn't kidding. I got one for I think $20. There's a pic in my thread somewhere. Kinda cool in a strange way!!! LOL
    The photo op was there at a 20, 30 and 60$ package choice but I am broke and just gawked.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

The photo op was there at a 20, 30 and 60$ package choice but I am broke and just gawked.

I hear ya. I got a "Tire Track" and a life time pass on ever being run over by her!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

I hear ya. I got a "Tire Track" and a life time pass on ever being run over by her!!! LOL
    That's cool, I didn't see the track option but you could lie down underneath her wheels to make it look like she was running you over.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

That's cool, I didn't see the track option but you could lie down underneath her wheels to make it look like she was running you over.

Cool. My understanding was that there are actually 3 or 4 cars that were used in the film. Where I got my item the owner needed repairs and was selling the "Autographs" to raise funds for repairs. He also travelled around (when "she" was running to various shows/events. Kinda neat and quirky. My Son gets a kick out of it. LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 156 of 158 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 154 155 156 157 158 LastLast