Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 158 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,625 of 3936

Thread: Book Signings and Appearances-Tips and experiences

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

For anyone going to the Owen King signing in Pasadena tomorrow, would you be able to have an extra copy signed for me? I can send you a PayPal payment before the event. Thanks. Please PM me if you're interested.

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

WANT OWEN'S BOOK PERSONALIZED?
    Im going to the Owen Signing tomorrow night so am making my usual offer to members: If any of you want a personalized (or flatsigned) book PM me and Ill pick it up for you. You pay shipping and price of the book.
    BDWYER19 - think you have someone picking one up for you already?
    reality continues to ruin my life

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    Im going to the Owen Signing tomorrow night so am making my usual offer to members: If any of you want a personalized (or flatsigned) book PM me and Ill pick it up for you. You pay shipping and price of the book.
    Thanks Nadine. I am all set.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Leaving for Pasadena in ~15 minutes.
    Event is at 7pm.
    I will be there early to secure books and the best seating.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Have a great time!

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Event is at 7pm.
    Have fun!!

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

PM sent

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

PM sent

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Event is at 7pm.
    Have fun!!
    Anything to report? How did the signing go? Thanks! Glen

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

LOL the signing isnt until tonight and Im sure our Crow Man will have plenty of pictures, full report and maybe even a video of the T-Shirt unveiling...

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Event is at 7pm.
    Have fun!!
    reality continues to ruin my life

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Have fun, Jerome. Take some pics.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It's late, I am tired....
    Owen and a member...

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool pic RF

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

That is a great photo! Glad that this was actually worn. Not sure of the reference but the image is something else.

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Looks great. Love the shirt!

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Great pic!!

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    400 people with two books each is gonna take a lot more than an hour.
    I'm guessing the guidelines for this event will change a dozen times before October depending on who you speak with because King likely hasn't told them what he is willing to do. And I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up signing only one book per person. They might assume that everyone who buys a ticket will want a signed book, but that often isn't the case. In which case you might be able to get back in line. I guess we will all find out in October. It's a bit frustrating though to have to buy tickets and make arrangements without knowing how it's going to work.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    That is a great photo! Glad that this was actually worn. Not sure of the reference but the image is something else.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Event is at 7pm.
    Have fun!!
    Good times at the signing last night!

Food and drinks before, followed by a reading by Owen, a Q&A, and then the signing, followed by more food and drinks.

The reading was entertaining, and Owen was a nice guy who was willing to sign anything put in front of him. There were around 40 people there by my estimate, and the whole thing took about an hour...maybe less. I would say less than 15 people had items signed.

Afterwards we "ran into him" at the bar we went to (OK....maybe we knew where he was going), but we did not bother him. He saw us, came over, and posed for a couple more pictures with us (I think he was happy we were no longer wearing the penis-shirts).

FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Owen signed all of the t-Shirts:

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

When we went out after the signing, we went a a place called The Yardhouse.
    Owen was there with his publicist etc. We did not approach him, and were in fact in another room. He somehow noticed us and wanted to get a group picture as he said "without the satyr penis"...

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice pictures. Looks like it was fun.
    And i had to do some researches before finding that the teeshirt is related to the book.
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Great pics! Too bad TwistedNadine prefers to remain shrouded in mystery.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Great pics! Too bad TwistedNadine prefers to remain shrouded in mystery.
    We all saw her.
    You just have to come to the events.
    She is rather fetching.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 158 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 ... LastLast