+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: What sets us apart from other King fan sites?

Servant of Gan Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty
    Country
    Country Flag

What sets it apart from other King sites? Been here less than a week and already feel the love. Plus I donít seem to visit any other sites now.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by adammoro View Post
    Plus I donít seem to visit any other sites now.
    A known side effect. Ask your doctor if TheDarkTower.org is right for you.

Caution: eye irritant Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And do not log onto the Dark Tower.org if you are allergic to the Dark Tower.org or any if its ingredients.
    The secret of the hanged man.
    The smile on his lips.

Servant of Gan Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    Plus I donít seem to visit any other sites now.
    A known side effect. Ask your doctor if TheDarkTower.org is right for you.
    So he can tell me something else not to do? Laws, no!

My Mood
    Chatty
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    And do not log onto the Dark Tower.org if you are allergic to the Dark Tower.org or any if its ingredients.
    My bank account might have an allergy to the collector threads, but other than that itís

Deranged Easter Bunny Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave's Avatar

What sets it apart from other King sites? Been here less than a week and already feel the love. Plus I donít seem to visit any other sites now.
    That's exactly what happened to me after I joined the site all those years ago.

It's addictive, man!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8