Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: What sets us apart from other King fan sites?

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

I just noticed that we are on the first page of Google! Have we always been there?
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

We just made the first page on their last data refresh.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

It really is a good thing because several of our newest members found us through a search engine.

I'm so glad most folks at least look at the second page but we won't need it for long.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

So we're moving on up, Al Bundy style?

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

A little like that and a lot like the Worlds Greatest Dark Tower Fan Site!!

Gunslinger Apprentice Ikilledthecrimsonking is on a distinguished road Ikilledthecrimsonking's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

acually i think that there is a better site its not a fansite though

go to charnelhouse.tripod.com

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Hmmm...that's why I said "fan site"

If you think that one is better, good for you.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

I've only been on here about a week and I already like it more than the other SK message board I was on for months. (sound like a kiss ass don't I?)

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I've only been on here about a week and I already like it more than the other SK message board I was on for months. (sound like a kiss ass don't I?)
    You sound like a really nice soul.

Roland would have understood.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Not at all Girly--in fact, I am hoping everyone feels that way.

What makes a site great is different for everyone, but for me, this place is the best of all worlds where Dark Tower information is concerned.

That is, of course, through the dedication and hard work of all the members here.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

A lot of people (not all) on the other SK mb seemed very smug about everything. You couldn't ask a simple question without some know it all making you feel like an idiot.

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A lot of people (not all) on the other SK mb seemed very smug about everything. You couldn't ask a simple question without some know it all making you feel like an idiot.
    Who knows a lot is modest and stands in the shadow.
    Those who think they know a lot however they don't make people feel idiot.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Very true and my whole point with this thing was to make everyone feel as welcome as possible.

People who are new to the series always have a fresh and cool perspective

I love you guys already. (and that means a lot coming from a person who hates most people

Country
    Country Flag

I love you guys already. (and that means a lot coming from a person who hates most people
    I hope you feel that I try my best to become your favourite.

To sum up: enjoy yourself and write freely.

Citizen of Gilead tamez is on a distinguished road tamez's Avatar

:rose:

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Hmmm...that's why I said "fan site"

word!
    There are other worlds than these.
    "You brought your bitch to the Waffle Hut?"

"(859): You were wearing a sombrero. And a crown. And told me to use the nerf gun to protect your room from the cat. You don't have a cat."
    ~ texts from last night

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ikilledthecrimsonking View Post

I've visited it, and don't really see how it is better. It does have more information on separate books, but in everything else we are much more interesting and better developed; and as far as books are concerned, the best minds are working on it here.

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

I hope C... Ikilled will visit us a lot and after awhile he will change his mind and he will get hooked on us. Until he is free to think that others are better, don't you think?

These guys have been working on this site so much Ikilled.. I am sure day by day you will see it.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The great thing is there are choices. More is better than less. Try them all, and most importantly-contribute! Wherever you go, whatever you like, try to add value, not detract.

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

The great thing is there are choices. More is better than less. Try them all, and most importantly-contribute! Wherever you go, whatever you like, try to add value, not detract.
    Amen, brother.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Letti View Post
    I hope you feel that I try my best to become your favourite.
    Mwahahahahaaaa!! I am Letti's evil twin and I shall endeavour to become the favouritist favourite!!!

suck-ups!

(call me)

Sleep Controller ZoNeSeeK is on a distinguished road ZoNeSeeK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ikilledthecrimsonking View Post

That wouldnt happen to be .. your site would it?
    "You can lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think." - Duma Key
    zoneseek@thedarktower.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast