Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: What sets us apart from other King fan sites?

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

That is cool. If you type in dark tower tattoos into google this site is number two. Its great to have such a diverse site which touches on so many different DT related items.

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Right now a Google search for "the dark tower" has our site #8, but two ahead are Amazon, who skew the results.
    Pretty exciting. Years ago we were on the second page.

Gunslinger Apprentice Xerrand will become famous soon enough Xerrand's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Great community, a lot of participating members, and the forums are very well organised - what more could you ask for

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Xerrand View Post
    Great community, a lot of participating members, and the forums are very well organised - what more could you ask for
    Well, there's no coffee & donuts.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    But there is a coffee and donut thread.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    True, but it wouldn't kill, RF to throw us an actual donut once in a while!! LOL LOL Though, in my case, he'd likely send a "Boston Creme". LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

I am always up for a donut being tossed my way.

Gunslinger Apprentice Xerrand will become famous soon enough Xerrand's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    Exactly!

Gunslinger Apprentice André Linoge is on a distinguished road André Linoge's Avatar

DT tattoos...pretty cool

Traveler Greenlaser will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Inspired

I can already tell this place has good vibes. Looking forward to interacting with everyone more!

Traveler patzgcrux is on a distinguished road

This site has a lot of active members and a wealth of information regarding SK's collectibles.

Traveler Twoguysdarktower will become famous soon enough Twoguysdarktower's Avatar

Default Cool stuff

I've been poking around the last few days and excited by the welcome and the diversity of topics here.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

i thought it obvious, an amazingly cool member such as myself!!!! lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

The users.

You guys rock.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    The users.

You guys rock.
    So, I'm "wood"? LOL J/K. Of course, it is the amazing people here that participate!!! Quite a unique bunch!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Traveler Talisgirl19 will become famous soon enough Talisgirl19's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

and now you have me too, so
    [I]"A fallish whin' was blowin.' Da kine et fine eh hole in yo paints n' blow strayduppah cracka' yo ais!"

<-------------------------------------------------btw, I made that

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Netsgira View Post
    Yes, a fan art page will be a great idea.
    DT Fan Art - various artists

Along the Path of the Beam Starkraven7 is on a distinguished road Starkraven7's Avatar

I agree! It would be fun to see everyone's creative side.

Traveler garylay is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Glad to be here, sounds like a cool place to be. Gotta get those first 5 posts behind me...

I hope you enjoy it around here. It's a very cool site.

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Twoguysdarktower View Post
    I've been poking around the last few days and excited.
    comments like that are what makes this place great... oh, and me!
    Keep poking guys...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

"A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Traveler matt_1308 will become famous soon enough matt_1308 will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Chatty
    Country
    Country Flag

Gotta say am loving the organisation of the threads and can see the lot's of things that I am looking forward to jumping more into. I feel like my SK world has just opened up another level and can see my down time reducing drastically and my screen time increasing

Quote Originally Posted by matt_1308 View Post
    can see my down time reducing drastically and my screen time increasing
    Sounds about right.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

What sets it apart from other King sites? Been here less than a week and already feel the love. Plus I don’t seem to visit any other sites now.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast