Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: What sets us apart from other King fan sites?

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Wecould just hit EVERY pub in London. There can't possibly be THAT many.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

om nom AlishaRiley is on a distinguished road AlishaRiley's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

May I reccommend a trip into Camden? There's an awesome little pub called - The World's End that I've tested (briefly) and found it to be pretty cool.
    The Intrepid Fox is another which has amazing reviews, and looks fucking awesome - although it's only just been re-opened, and I'm not 100% sure about where it is...
    I'm sure there are some pretty good pubs scattered around, especially in London! If we're speaking clubs aswell as pubs, anywhere but The Metro...
    Time spent with cats is never wasted.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Brice We'd need at least 6 months to hit up every pub!

Never been to The Metro - I used to go clubbing in London alot though - Ministry, Bagley's, Maximus (no longer there )...I've been to Cream up your way too

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

In that case we'll order EVERY drink at EVERY pub.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Servant of Gan Aaron is on a distinguished road Aaron's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The people and the community are both the reason why we are here and the reason that this place is so awesome. It is a testament to the fact that you can have active, functioning, and meaningful communities in cyberspace. And we are growing everyday.

Thank you all so much for sharing your lives with us. If I had to answer the question in the title of this thread in one word, it would be "heart".
    Heng Dai

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Aw I love it when Aaron gets all mushy

Servant of Gan Aaron is on a distinguished road Aaron's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

*pulls Lisa's hair and runs like hell*

Heng Dai

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Muuuuuuuuuuuuum!!!

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

The members here are what makes this place what it is, the best site on the web!

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Yes, they are run by people who haven't found this one yet.

HOW TRUE!

i used to run the yahoo group King's Closet.... which was an attempt to replace Jon Rietans old collector's group when he closed it.

once i found the distant , now deceased cousin of this site... the old DT.net site, I utilized my Yahoo group to point the beam to it... which in turn, was just a path of this site.
    I kept King's Closet open only because it had a great links page and it pointed everyone to this site.

anyway... i discovered last week that yahoo closed it groups section... so the Closet door has finally been shut for good... but I'm not too sad, since I have the stanley hotel here, with lots of rooms, and really cool spirits to play with.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    Yes, they are run by people who haven't found this one yet.

HOW TRUE!

i used to run the yahoo group King's Closet.... which was an attempt to replace Jon Rietans old collector's group when he closed it.

once i found the distant , now deceased cousin of this site... the old DT.net site, I utilized my Yahoo group to point the beam to it... which in turn, was just a path of this site.
    I kept King's Closet open only because it had a great links page and it pointed everyone to this site.

anyway... i discovered last week that yahoo closed it groups section... so the Closet door has finally been shut for good... but I'm not too sad, since I have the stanley hotel here, with lots of rooms, and really cool spirits to play with.
    But I was a member of your group...although I mostly just lurked and looked at your amazing collection. I don't think I ever really posted there.

So is there any chance of you getting around to sharing some pics of The Stand files here sometime. I know you did at .net, but it's gone and we can't anymore.

If you rescue me

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

"What sets us apart from other King Fan-sites"?

Simple, The Haven Fund Raiser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

THEY don't have Linda!!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    THEY don't have Linda!!!
    This.

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Demon of the Prim blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne's Avatar

My Mood
    Sad
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    THEY don't have Linda!!!
    DITTO!!

"Head Clear. Mouth shut. See Much. Say little." Roland Deschain

"Go your way, I'll take the long way 'round. Ill find my own way down, as I should." Ben Howard

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Linda means pretty in spanish
    (fun fact)

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Wecould just hit EVERY pub in London. There can't possibly be THAT many.
    COUNT ME IN!

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

for a "Killer" time.

Traveler compton310 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I love the community here. Im very happy.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome. Poke around. Our Stephen King Catalog is IMO the best on the internet.
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showwiki.php

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Welcome. Poke around. Our Stephen King Catalog is IMO the best on the internet.
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showwiki.php
    Oh, and of course our "El Jefe" the illustrious "RF"!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Traveler bennylava will become famous soon enough

I think what sets us apart is because this site focuses on the dark tower.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Right now a Google search for "the dark tower" has our site #8, but two ahead are Amazon, who skew the results.
    Pretty exciting. Years ago we were on the second page.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast