Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Archived New Release News

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I didn’t think I would ever tell this story. My wife told me not to; she said no one would believe it and I’d only embarrass myself. What she meant, of course, was that it would embarrass her. “What about Ralph and Trudy?” I asked her. “They were there. They saw it too.”
    “Trudy will tell him to keep his mouth shut,” Ruth said, “and your brother won’t need much persuading.”
    This was probably true. Ralph was at that time superintendent of New Hampshire School Administrative Unit 43, and the last thing a Department of Education bureaucrat from a small state wants is to wind up on one of the cable news outlets, in the end-of-the-hour slot reserved for UFOs over Phoenix and coyotes that can count to ten. Besides, a miracle story isn’t much good without a miracle worker, and Ayana was gone.
    But now my wife is dead—she had a heart attack while flying to Colorado to help out with our first grandchild and died almost instantly. (Or so the airline people said, but you can’t even trust them with your luggage these days.) My brother Ralph is also dead—a stroke while playing in a golden-ager golf tournament—and Trudy is gaga. My father is long gone; if he were still alive, he’d be a centenarian. I’m the last one standing, so I’ll tell the story. It is unbelievable, Ruth was right about that, and it means nothing in any case—miracles never do, except to those lucky lunatics who see them everywhere. But it’s interesting. And it is true. We all saw it.
    http://www.theparisreview.org/viewmedia.php/prmMID/5795

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Pablo.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

That was cool! Thanks for posting it Pablo
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Spreading Funk! funky dredd is on a distinguished road funky dredd's Avatar

Oh man I can't wait for this!

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Great post pablo

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Default The Secretary of Dreams. Vol. 2 announced

Hi!
    I've just received an email from CD where they announce Secretary of Dreams Vol 2.

More info here:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/sh/king03.html
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool

Gunslinger Apprentice midnightrambler34 is on a distinguished road midnightrambler34's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Im still undecided if I want to wait for this one, the first time left a bad taste in my mouth.
    The ones we've lost are never really gone
    If we hold them in our hearts while we go on.

Dream as if you will live forever, Live as if you will die tomorrow.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Hows that midnight?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

They did a behind the scenes confidential e-mail a few months ago to those who had purchased the S/L Volume I.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a s/L of it but since I didn't buy it from them I didn't receive that email
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

That seems like a bit of a screw huh?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

They would have no way to know. Ari, contact Mindy at CD and provide a pic of the limitation page. I'm sure she will take care of you.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree with RF. CD would have no way of knowing who has books purchased on the after-market. They do say on their site to just email them directly and let them know.

Now... who wants to lend me $300?
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes yes. I know.

BUt since I'm not going to buy the S/L (and I'll probably sell my S/L), it's pointless.

Thanks for the advice anyway
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger Apprentice Grillslinger is on a distinguished road Grillslinger's Avatar

Sirry if this is a dumb question...but what exactly was secretary of dreams?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice midnightrambler34 is on a distinguished road midnightrambler34's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by midnightrambler34 View Post
    Im still undecided if I want to wait for this one, the first time left a bad taste in my mouth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Hows that midnight?
    Well. This November it will be 2 years ago, if Im not mistaken, that Vol 1 was up for pre-order and at the time it was supposed to be a "Spring Release" and almost a year to the date of pre-paying for it did it arrive. It may sound like Im being pissy or trivial, and maybe I am, but it just annoyed me.

Edited for an afterthought:Not to mention I dont really want to lay out $300.00 right now.
    The ones we've lost are never really gone
    If we hold them in our hearts while we go on.

Dream as if you will live forever, Live as if you will die tomorrow.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow! I would say waiting a year is totally reasonable. I wouldn't consider that trivial at all.

Gunslinger Apprentice Grillslinger is on a distinguished road Grillslinger's Avatar

Thanks for the responses guys. It really sounds great! I may be picking it up in the future.

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Not a problem Grill, I suggest you do just that, you won't be disappointed

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I just got my copy. It's an interesting story!

John

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I read it this morning, and while it was predictable, it was the short story kind of predictable that is enjoyable.

Spreading Funk! funky dredd is on a distinguished road funky dredd's Avatar

I got it on Saturday but I haven't had the chance to crack it open yet. I'll need to wait until my son goes to bed before I can do that. He's only 6 and I don't want to have to answer questions just yet...

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast