+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Stephen King Dollar Babies

Honky Mahfah Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

There are several scenes in the video that belong to DBs I don't remember watching (and I watched more than 100).

I still can't believe that some festivals are still showing My Pretty Pony...
    Wanted list:
    The girl who loved tom gordon ARC with King's letter
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.
    Maximum Overdrive Cardboard truck

Gunslinger Apprentice NoAttitudeThisTime is on a distinguished road

It's cool that they also show the animated Beachworld. Anyone here seen it at the festivals? How is it?

Honky Mahfah Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I saw it. It's...long.
    Wanted list:
    The girl who loved tom gordon ARC with King's letter
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.
    Maximum Overdrive Cardboard truck

Goldmember herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I wish that one day the claymation version of THE SUN DOG that steve mentionned in his intro to THE GREEN MILE the screenplay will surface...
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING) : on : Facebook | Twitter

ITEMS FOR SALE :

- French copies of RAGE,
    - Secretary of the Dreams, vol. 2 : uncorrected proof,
    - Just After Sunset, UK partial uncorrected proof

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I wish that one day the claymation version of THE SUN DOG that steve mentionned in his intro to THE GREEN MILE the screenplay will surface...
    Now that is an obscure reference. Nice!
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson
    Check out my last band
    http://www.Deleveledband.com

Servant of Gan Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Interesting. Especially as I didn't even know Stephen King had written a Sherlock Holmes story! I thought I'd read Nightmares and Dreamscapes too. It was years ago, but I'm sure I would have remembered a Sherlock Holmes tale...

Millionth Post Club needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brainslinger View Post
    Interesting. Especially as I didn't even know Stephen King had written a Sherlock Holmes story! I thought I'd read Nightmares and Dreamscapes too. It was years ago, but I'm sure I would have remembered a Sherlock Holmes tale...
    The Doctor's Case 1st editions. U.S.A. 1987 U.K. 1988

The Hound CyberGhostface will become famous soon enough CyberGhostface will become famous soon enough CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default 'My Pretty Pony' short film with Tobin Bell

http://www.indiewire.com/2017/04/my-...ng-1201799894/

“Saw” star Tobin Bell and child actor Noah Jupe will star in the drama “My Pretty Pony,” a short film set to start shooting in Michigan this spring. The story follows an elderly man on his deathbed who gives his young grandson a pocket watch and warns the boy against the dangers of letting time slip away.

Luke Jaden is directing the from a script he adapted based on a short story by Stephen King. Phil Wurtzel of Friel Films is producing. Brian Kavanaugh-Jones (“Loving,” “Midnight Special”) and Josh Boone (“The Fault in Our Stars”) are executive producing.

A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Goldmember herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is this a dollar baby or a movie? I aint sure to be honnest, even though I first thought it was a DB
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING) : on : Facebook | Twitter

ITEMS FOR SALE :

- French copies of RAGE,
    - Secretary of the Dreams, vol. 2 : uncorrected proof,
    - Just After Sunset, UK partial uncorrected proof

Word Slinger Bev Vincent is a splendid one to behold Bev Vincent is a splendid one to behold Bev Vincent is a splendid one to behold Bev Vincent is a splendid one to behold Bev Vincent is a splendid one to behold Bev Vincent is a splendid one to behold Bev Vincent is a splendid one to behold Bev Vincent is a splendid one to behold Bev Vincent's Avatar

According to Ms Mod, it is a dollar baby.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

http://www.thecouriertimes.com/news/...f28d39932.html

Henry County resident Cameron Grimm was sitting at dinner with his family when he got an email. He couldn’t believe his eyes.

“I stared at my phone and was in shock at first,” Grimm said. “My wife knew something was up. I turned the phone towards her and she had the same reaction.”

The email he received was from none other than Stephen King, an internationally recognized and best selling author.

Known for horror novels such as “The Shinning”, It”, and “Carrie”, King is also known for his wide ranging collection of nearly 200 short stories. One of those short stories, “The Man Who Loved Flowers”, is the basis for a film Grimm plans to direct.

Grimm had been interested in writing since 8th grade; however, he decided to join the United States Navy after the terrorist attacks on 9/11.

Following his military service, in 2006 Grimm was accepted to the Los Angeles Film School. Rather than pursue that interest, he decided to settle down, get married and have kids.

In 2016, Grimm and others came together to start 5 After 5 Productions to pursue their dreams of making films. The group agreed King’s short story was an excellent story to share on film.

“We loved the story of The Man Who Loved Flowers,” Grimm said. “It was a very complex story with a very awesome, complex character.”

Grimm wrote a letter about his company, who he was, and what he wished to do to King in hopes that King might give him permission to make the film.

“I must have said something that he really liked, we received the contract few weeks later,” Grimm said.

Since announcing the film project, Grimm has received an outpouring of interest and support.

“The support has been tremendous from people locally, from people all over the country,” Grimm said. “Stephen King fans have approached me telling me that this is their favorite story of King’s, and not to screw it up.”

Grimm said that he is looking for locations to host casting calls and that he hopes to begin filming towards the end of July or early August.

While the film doesn’t have a projected release date, the contract says that 5 after 5 Productions has to finish the project by May 1, 2018.

“The goal is to complete this without rushing, and doing it right, yet do it in a timely manner,” Grimm said.

The contract also states that the film is not allowed to make a profit, but funds may be raised to help with the film’s production.

When the film is finished, it will be sent to Stephen King to view. Grimm also hopes to share it on the film festival circuit.

Grimm encourages anyone who may be interested in helping the crew to contact 5after5productions@gmail.com.

Country
    Country Flag

Servant of Gan Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A good choice for a new film.

I think One for the Road is one of my favourite short stories. It's also one of the few King stories I found genuinely scary. *

*that's not a criticism of King's other work. It just means I enjoyed other aspects of those stories.

Country
    Country Flag

Cool interview about I Am the Doorway:

http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/243...kings-doorway/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7