Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Thread: The Best TV Series of All Time (BTVSAT)

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

We haven't had a tournament in a while here on TDT. Anyone feel up for a second round of Best Television Series of All Time?

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Nah. Probably turn out just the same.

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Change it up a little bit. Do best TV character. OR best TV series Xmas special for the holiday season. Something like that.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yesss....TV character.
    I'd nominate Peter Falk: Columbo!

sk

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

If we did go with favourite tv characters, I'd let Jean nominate his first. Just in case he'd want to nominate the same kick-arse cop as me anyway. If he didn't, then I'd go ahead and nominate DCI Gene Hunt. As played by Glenister, not that nancy boy Harvey Kietel, of course.
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Ya, that's do-able.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm down for a best TV character tournament.

Demon of the Prim RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, let's do it with TV characters this time around.
    If you are going through hell - keep going

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

1963/2012

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RainInSpain View Post

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

sounds good to me
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    If we did go with favourite tv characters, I'd let Jean nominate his first. Just in case he'd want to nominate the same kick-arse cop as me anyway. If he didn't, then I'd go ahead and nominate DCI Gene Hunt. As played by Glenister, not that nancy boy Harvey Kietel, of course.
    No!!!!!!!!!! when the nominations officially start, *I* will nominate Hunt!!!!!!! or else, who will I nominate????

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LUCY RICARDO

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    No!!!!!!!!!! when the nominations officially start, *I* will nominate Hunt!!!!!!! or else, who will I nominate????
    Awesome! Thought as much. I'll let that honour go to you, then. Now I need to think of another character to nominate. (Nice choices btw, needfulthings. )
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

BASIL FAWLTY

DAN REID AKA THE LONE RANGER

HERMAN MUNSTER

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone want to volunteer to introduce some nominations?

Anyone?

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, I wasn't sure if they were officially open yet? How many are we allowed to nominate/how many are we nominating total?

I'm a personal fan of Buffy....that'd be a great first nomination

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    BASIL FAWLTY
    yes!!! I forgot FT, Black Adder, Jeeves and Wooster are all television, too!

Quote Originally Posted by pathoftheturtle View Post
    Anyone want to volunteer to introduce some nominations?

Anyone?

I think there should be a special thread?

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Demon of the Prim RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pathoftheturtle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RainInSpain View Post
    Don't read too much into it.
    If you are going through hell - keep going

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14