Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Call of Duty: Black Ops

Gunslinger Apprentice Dagavidiab is on a distinguished road Dagavidiab's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Mattrick, my K/D ratio is higher than yours! I was under the impression you were the very best... And Tito's K/D is even higher!

An amazing commercial: CoD Black Ops - There's a Soldier in All of Us

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm soooo looking forward to tomorrow. I have some friends coming over so we can play the game to death.
    I even considered taking the day off, but if Nicola found out she wouldn't be very happy

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I should have this game in around 8 1/2 hours ... i can't wait!

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Well, I'll have mine in hours as well ... only I'll be at work and won't be able to play until later in the day!!

Tom - I trust you'll be through your first Prestige by the time I get online!!

Everyone will be happy to know that they all have a better KDR than I do. Hey, I'm here to make ya happy!!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Errrr well i will probably try to do most of the single player tonight and then go online tomorrow night with friends

And Pam we still haven't played each other yet!!!

My Mood
    Gay

Tom - I was thinking the same thing. I will probably focus on the disc play at first.

Look for me online - who knows! But realize, I don't typically have a mic plugged in ...

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Dag; my there are many reasons why my k/d is low. It's a pretty poor tool to judge skill. Now that I'm used to playing online, my K/D and accuracy stats will be through the roof.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

My Mood
    Gay

... if you do say so yourself!!

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Less than 3 hours ... right im going to have a nap before the midnight launch!!!

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Got about 90 minutes on the game last night and played on the campaign ... it's alot of fun and well scripted so far!

I LOVE the crossbow especially with explosive tips

My Mood
    Gay

Tease!!!!!!

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Have you not had a go yet Pam?

My Mood
    Gay

No, not yet. It's on the truck for delivery today! It will be there when I get home ... and then ( fingers crossed, if I don't get paged for work related issues ) I'll be playing by 330pm EST.

Gunslinger Apprentice Dagavidiab is on a distinguished road Dagavidiab's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I envy you people!!! Mine is in transit... It will be delivered in Virginia, then shipped to Miami, and a couple of weeks later, i will have it in my hands!!!!
    Pam and Tom, we should team-up sometime, in a party, I have a couple of friends who play a lot, together we can kick everybody asses

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yup i need to get a decent headset next week aswell, anyone have any ideas?

My Mood
    Gay

Tom - Honestly, I've yet to find a good, comfortable headset/mic, which is why I almost never use one. I had a bluetooth earpiece one, but that stunk and was always hard to program and figure out the settings ( it had a single button and, like, fourteen different functions - so it all depended on how quickly you could click the one button - it was horrible ).

David - Send invites, my friend!!

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hmmmmm i just think that if im able to communicate with friends easier it will make it a much more fun experience!

My Mood
    Gay

Oh, for sure - if you can find something comfortable, that works, it can be fun.

It can also be a pain in the arse as you deal with idiots who yell crap or play music so loud you can't hear a thing.

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

But you can silence whoever you want

My Mood
    Gay

Oh, and I do.

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Haha well last night i left them on because they were swearing at me saying i was cheated because i got the most kills
    How do i cheat with a Scar-H when i'm playing hardcore team deathmatch with no friends!?
    It made me smile to know that i was making them so angry

My Mood
    Gay

I love it when someone comes in and dominates with fair play.

I am not afraid to admit that I will definitely target some idiot who I know is cheating - I'll run them down and frag them repeatedly, not caring about my KDR, but knowing that they covet theirs enough to cheat.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    Tom - Honestly, I've yet to find a good, comfortable headset/mic, which is why I almost never use one. I had a bluetooth earpiece one, but that stunk and was always hard to program and figure out the settings ( it had a single button and, like, fourteen different functions - so it all depended on how quickly you could click the one button - it was horrible ).

David - Send invites, my friend!!

For xbox it's a dream. So comfortable you don't even know you have it on.

Please keep this thread solo campaign spoiler free please guys. I won't have the game until sunday.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    I love it when someone comes in and dominates with fair play.

I am not afraid to admit that I will definitely target some idiot who I know is cheating - I'll run them down and frag them repeatedly, not caring about my KDR, but knowing that they covet theirs enough to cheat.
    I do this too. Half the reason I like to keep RPGS and Frags on. Usually ffrags are enough but it's good to have back up.

My Mood
    Gay

<-- PS3 girl, all the way.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast