Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Full Dark, No Stars - 5 Artists

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Full Dark, No Stars - 5 Artists

Cover artwork
    Artist : Tomislav Tikulin
    Book : Full Dark, No Stars
    Editions : S/L and Lettered
    Portfolio : None.
    Images courtesy of: CD Official website
    Post 1 of 1

Cover artwork
    Artist : Tomislav Tikulin
    Editions : Gift edition
    Post 1 of 1

Artist : Glenn Chadbourne
    Editions : Gift, S/L and Lettered
    Post 1 of 1

Big Driver
    Artist : Jill Bauman
    Post 1 of 1

Fair Extension
    Artist : Alan Clark
    Post 1 of 1

A good marriage
    Artist : Vincent Chong
    Post 1 of 1

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

CD has posted some of the color pictures:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/king05

I especially don't like Chong's color illustration of "A Good Marriage".
    Spoiler:
    One of the basic premises of that story is that the husband seems like a regular guy. This illustration shows anything but.

John

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes....they're displayed in this thread
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

ANXIOUS AS i AM MAYBE THE ONLY ONE WHO DOESNT HAVE A COPY SO FAR......

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Citizen of Gilead thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    CD has posted some of the color pictures:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/king05

I especially don't like Chong's color illustration of "A Good Marriage".
    Spoiler:
    One of the basic premises of that story is that the husband seems like a regular guy. This illustration shows anything but.

John
    After reading the story, I thought it fit okay. Correct me if I'm wrong
    Spoiler:
    but isn't the husband a long time Boy Scout leader? And fond of ropes in his "activities"?

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

True, but I think John meant that the illustration is sort of 'spoilerish'.

Citizen of Gilead thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ah, yup. I could have misinterpreted that. My bad.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Full Dark No Stars (Cemetery Dance)

Full Dark, No Stars

Editions : Cemetery Dance

Artist : 1922, by Glenn Chadbourne
    Artist : Big Driver, by Jill Bauman
    Artist : Fair Extension, byAlan M Clark
    Artist : A Good Marriage, byVincent Chong

Total of 16 illustrations, including 12 in B&W, and 4 in colors.
    Images courtesy of: Brian Freeman (pix to come... as the book is almost sold out)

Post 1 of 1
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Emm...the thread was already created before...
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I merged the two.

Traveler pvs is on a distinguished road pvs's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

These are really nice, are there any scans of all the 12 B/W illustrations, all I've seen are four of the B/W.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Question (not sure how many people browse this forum anymore so I think I'll also post this somewhere else) ... When you think of the artwork by Alan M. Clark's in Full Dark, No Stars' "Fair Extension", which one comes to mind first? Or ... do any? Thanks.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

The color one.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

+ Reply to Thread