Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 633 of 714 FirstFirst ... 133 533 583 623 631 632 633 634 635 643 683 ... LastLast
Results 15,801 to 15,825 of 17826

Thread: What are you currently reading?

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by ladysai View Post
    Have you heard about "Mr Dickens and His Carol", by Samantha Silva?
    I have; it looks interesting and I may check it out.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

Please do.
    I hope youll find it as enjoyable as I did.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

David J. Schow - Seeing Red

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Picked up The Woman in Black by Susan Hill the other day. feels different and the language is weird but I'll continue to give it a shot

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Just pre-ordered his “best of” through Camelot (sub press, I think?)

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just finished, “The Thicket” by Joe R. Lansdale. This was my first read of his. I enjoyed it. A nice change from what I’ve been reading.

Currently reading, “The Haunted”, by Bentley Little. My first read of his as well.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Just pre-ordered his “best of” through Camelot (sub press, I think?)
    Yep. Subterranean published a lot of his limited editions.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Picked up The Woman in Black by Susan Hill the other day. feels different and the language is weird but I'll continue to give it a shot
    I've been wanting to read this one. Right now I'm almost done reading The Man in the Picture by her. Really enjoying it. It's the first book of hers that I've read.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Snowed in for the day so I decided to start Stranded by Bracken Macleod.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    I've been wanting to read this one. Right now I'm almost done reading The Man in the Picture by her. Really enjoying it. It's the first book of hers that I've read.
    I've also been meaning to get around to reading The Woman in Black one day. I haven't read anything by Susan Hill yet.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I've also been meaning to get around to reading The Woman in Black one day. I haven't read anything by Susan Hill yet.
    It's picking up a little now. The beginning was very confusing as it's telling a story but it's only half relavent. Once it gets to.the real story it's pretty good

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

I’m a little ways into The Demonologist and really liking it.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Damn right you are!

I like how it goes into the different levels of possession.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

I haven’t read that part yet.

I got pretty creeped out reading the Annabelle section.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, the Annabelle chapter was pretty creepy. It gets worse...by which I mean better.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Gunslinger Apprentice craigobau has a spectacular aura about craigobau has a spectacular aura about craigobau's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Joe Hill - Strange Weather

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Yeah, the Annabelle chapter was pretty creepy. It gets worse...by which I mean better.
    Aw yeah!

I really need to read The Demonologist.

Heather, I'm really liking it so far.

So I went to the bookstore the other day with intentions of just getting a weekly planner for work since they're now on sale. Well I walked out with a handful of books, and The Demonologist was one of them However when I got home I saw that the planner only goes till Aug? So now I have to go exchange it, and in the end I didn't even get what I went for

Haha. But you ended up with The Demonologist, so it all worked out in the end.

Country
    Country Flag

Philip K Dick - Adjustment Team

Country
    Country Flag

So I went to the bookstore the other day with intentions of just getting a weekly planner for work since they're now on sale. Well I walked out with a handful of books, and The Demonologist was one of them

Hope you enjoy it.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Haha. But you ended up with The Demonologist, so it all worked out in the end.
    I thought you were Ricky again

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    So I went to the bookstore the other day with intentions of just getting a weekly planner for work since they're now on sale. Well I walked out with a handful of books, and The Demonologist was one of them

Hope you enjoy it.
    Until I saw this and was like why is he commenting again

I'm sure I will. I love reading about stuff like that. Not sure how quickly I'll get to it though. I'm in the middle of my winter horror reads. I just finished Stranded, and started Snow by Ronald Malfi, and next up is my re-read of The Terror by Dan Simmons before the show premiers in March. Can not wait for it!

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

It's picking up a little now. The beginning was very confusing as it's telling a story but it's only half relavent. Once it gets to.the real story it's pretty good
    So I finished it the other night. I will say she is VERY long winded in her sentence structure, not sure if that's how her other books are. Overall the story was good but I doubt I will ever read it again.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 633 of 714 FirstFirst ... 133 533 583 623 631 632 633 634 635 643 683 ... LastLast