Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 629 of 713 FirstFirst ... 129 529 579 619 627 628 629 630 631 639 679 ... LastLast
Results 15,701 to 15,725 of 17825

Thread: What are you currently reading?

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Reading Lord of the Flies for the first time and ready to throw it across the room. How can I not be enjoying it just 26 pages in?!
    You've been on page 26 for a whole day, haven't you?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Taking this month to finish up the Silo trilogy. I love it. Really easy and fun read.. I expect to start Fall of Hyperion next than BEAUTIES
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Taking this month to finish up the Silo trilogy. I love it. Really easy and fun read.. I expect to start Fall of Hyperion next than BEAUTIES
    What did you think of Hyperion? Fall has a great story and just wait for the end!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    What did you think of Hyperion? Fall has a great story and just wait for the end!
    Quite liked it! I really hear good things about Fall... do wanna finish that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Are you gonna go right through with the last 2? I still haven't gotten to those so if you so let me know how they are.

Country
    Country Flag

Are you gonna go right through with the last 2? I still haven't gotten to those so if you so let me know how they are.
    Probably not till next year.. .I bought them though
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    Reading Lord of the Flies for the first time and ready to throw it across the room. How can I not be enjoying it just 26 pages in?!
    You've been on page 26 for a whole day, haven't you?
    Since I sent you that text.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Page 26 must be a real doozy.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just got to 27 and I feel like I'm being punished.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

I imagine you only advance 1 page each day. haha

Country
    Country Flag

It's starting to look that way. Haha.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Dean Koontz - The Silent Corner. When he's on, he's on. This is old school Koontz, a balls out conspiracy thriller. No child wonder, no dogs with almost supernatural abilities, no religious mumbo-jumbo. This is first in a series and there's just enough time to read it before the second book is out in November.

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just started ‘Bird Box’ by Josh Malerman. About a hundred pages in, diggin it. Very intriguing and pretty creepy.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

I just read the synopsis on Goodreads. It sounds creepy.

I have been slowly creeping through Robert McCammon's The Wolf's Hour for what seems like months at this point. I hate to say it, but I'm scared I'm gonna give up on it and dive into something else. The story isn't bad- I enjoy the characters and the premise, but it just isn't grabbing me for some reason.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have been slowly creeping through Robert McCammon's The Wolf's Hour for what seems like months at this point. I hate to say it, but I'm scared I'm gonna give up on it and dive into something else. The story isn't bad- I enjoy the characters and the premise, but it just isn't grabbing me for some reason.
    Didn't like it the first time I read it. The second reading was a totally different experience: loved the book.
    I finished to McCammons' this week: Mine and Gone South. Both started out great - and about halfways they sort of ran out of steam...Still definitely worth reading though.

sk

Country
    Country Flag

...and then you take off the dust jacket and realize you are actually reading Lord of the Flies. I knew this sounded familiar!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Didn't like it the first time I read it. The second reading was a totally different experience: loved the book.

sk
    Yeah, I expected to love everything about it; Badass werewolf spy story written by someone as awesome as McCammon. But, I just don't know right now...

...and then you take off the dust jacket and realize you are actually reading Lord of the Flies. I knew this sounded familiar!
    Ricky!

Maybe I should just "accidentally" leave my book at work like you did Lord of the Flies so I don't have to read it. haha

Country
    Country Flag

Hey, it's kind of nice knowing I don't have it looming over my head for Sunday. Freeeeeedoooooooom!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

And then you wake up to find it on your bedside table and realize it was all a dream. Ahhh!

Oh man, if Pennywise ever visits you, it's gonna be in the form of Lord of the Flies.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TravelinJack View Post
    Just started ‘Bird Box’ by Josh Malerman. About a hundred pages in, diggin it. Very intriguing and pretty creepy.
    Just finished it and I thought it was excellent. Don't give many books 5 stars, but that one got it.

I was actually coming here to see if anyone had read any of his other books and could recommend one! Sooo....anyone?

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just read the synopsis on Goodreads. It sounds creepy.

I hear ya. No shame in stopping a book that hasn’t grasped you. So many to read. It is also tough once you read Boy’s Life. I actually think that’s why he stopped writing for a while and then came back with the Corbet series.

I actually think you’ll really dig Bird Box. Curious your thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelinJack View Post
    Just finished it and I thought it was excellent. Don't give many books 5 stars, but that one got it.

I was actually coming here to see if anyone had read any of his other books and could recommend one! Sooo....anyone?
    About halfway through and want to just sit and finish it. This book is really something and such an interesting kind of ‘creepy’. I haven’t read any of his other work, but am also leaning toward a 5 on this so far.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Citizen of Gilead Roland of Gilead 33 will become famous soon enough Roland of Gilead 33's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I started i think 2 weeks ago now Mr. Mercedes and i'm only 162 pages into it and it's decent so far but than i don't judge a book this early into a 400 page book. rather i try not to anyways though sometimes it can't be helped. but so far i like it. funny enough i got my mom to read it earlier this year and she loved all 3 of them and she's NOT a king fan normally and RARELY reads this books but this series she really loved.

it's also RARE that she reads any king books before me as it's never happened before and the last time she read any of his was i think when the green mile books came out 20 years ago

Gunslinger Apprentice Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent's Avatar

I'm currently reading A LONG DECEMBER by Richard Chizmar. I'm on page 157. I'm loving this book so much. I would love to see a full length novel from him in the future.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

I really enjoyed Bird Box. Wasn't a huge fan of the ending, but I'm used to that with King's books so it didn't ruin the book for me. I haven't read any of his other books yet, but I hear Goblin is amazing.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone here read The Handmaids Tale?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 629 of 713 FirstFirst ... 129 529 579 619 627 628 629 630 631 639 679 ... LastLast