Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 581 of 714 FirstFirst ... 81 481 531 571 579 580 581 582 583 591 631 681 ... LastLast
Results 14,501 to 14,525 of 17826

Thread: What are you currently reading?

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Listening to The Silent Hour by Michael Koryta
    That's part of the Lincoln Perry series, right? I've read all but one of Koryta's stand-alone books, but haven't read any of the LP series.
    Yes, it's the 4th, and apparently last, of the Perry series. It's read by Scott Brick who reads almost every Clive Cussler book. He is a good narrator, but had a very distinct style that is great for thrillers, in my opinion.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Have you read Last Words? It looks like that's starting a new series.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Have you read Last Words? It looks like that's starting a new series.
    Yes, I liked it.

Gunslinger Apprentice FennyBate is on a distinguished road FennyBate's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Finished 'The Pet', by Charles L. Grant, earlier this week - first novel length book I've read by Grant, and it was excellent. Will definitely be reading more of his novels.
    Randomly picked a few stories from 'Skeleton Crew', while deciding which novel to read next. They were all excellent - 'Mrs Todd's Shortcut', 'Survivor Type', 'The Raft' and 'The Reapers Image', which was the weakest of a strong bunch.
    Going to start 'The Totem', by David Morrell, tonight.
    Lincoln.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

That's good to hear. I haven't read that one yet. Say, do you post on horrordrive-in.com too?

Reading: Fountains of Paradise by Arthur C. Clarke, It by you-know-who, Nightflyers by GRRM (the collection, not just the novella).

Gunslinger Apprentice FennyBate is on a distinguished road FennyBate's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    That's good to hear. I haven't read that one yet. Say, do you post on horrordrive-in.com too?

Reading: Fountains of Paradise by Arthur C. Clarke, It by you-know-who, Nightflyers by GRRM (the collection, not just the novella).
    Yes mate, I do. Great forum.
    I'm picking up a 'reading copy' of 'It', today - very keen to re-read, after 30 odd years.

Country
    Country Flag

Trying to read Song of Time by Ian MacLeod. I'm two thirds through and still can't get into it. Too many big words and references to composers I've never heard of. Has anyone read this? Is it worth finishing?

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Trying to start up Wolves of the Calla again.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    "trying"? You didnt like it the first time? I loved it.. LOVED the mystery of the wolves.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    "trying"? You didnt like it the first time? I loved it.. LOVED the mystery of the wolves.
    Well I did DT 1, 2, 3, 4, 4.5 all in direct order no break. I picked up five but just couldn't get into it at first I think I just overloaded myself with DT. So I read the prologue, set it down and read some other authors so that it would refresh my mind. After Hyperion and Fall of Hyperion (SO. DAMN. DENSE. but very good) I am flying through Wolves. I have a feeling I'll finish it by end of week and pick up Song of Susannah. It's killing me to know what happens in the end but I have to get though all the small adventures before I can complete the journey.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well I did DT 1, 2, 3, 4, 4.5 all in direct order no break. I picked up five but just couldn't get into it at first I think I just overloaded myself with DT. So I read the prologue, set it down and read some other authors so that it would refresh my mind. After Hyperion and Fall of Hyperion (SO. DAMN. DENSE. but very good) I am flying through Wolves. I have a feeling I'll finish it by end of week and pick up Song of Susannah. It's killing me to know what happens in the end but I have to get though all the small adventures before I can complete the journey.
    That makes more sense. I thought it was a great read... loved it!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

sk

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I'm reading the complete Lovecraft edition from Knickerbocker. 35 pages down, almost 1100 to go. The font is super tiny and I'll be lucky to finish the book by the end of the year.

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Finished Expiration Date by Tim Powers (wow!), and started in on The Hurricane by Hugh Howey...
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Country
    Country Flag

Rereading Hyperion. I gave up on Song of Time.

Gunslinger Apprentice Fp3csu will become famous soon enough

Just started Hyperion for the first time.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Rereading HP&tSS.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Just finished that one. Let me know what you think

Country
    Country Flag

Eric Brown - Starship Seasons (four novellas first published independently. SS collects all of them)
    Stephen King - The Shining. My third read, this time on audio.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

I finally decided to give The Stand another try. I'm about halfway through and enjoying it more than my last attempt.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

About to finish The Maze Runner and will be starting Taltos by Anne Rice next. She's one sick puppy, I love her!

Country
    Country Flag

The Twelve Hope it is as good as the Passage!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Almost finished Needful Things.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

The Twelve Hope it is as good as the Passage!!!
    I was disappointed but maybe I'm in the minority.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 581 of 714 FirstFirst ... 81 481 531 571 579 580 581 582 583 591 631 681 ... LastLast