Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 551 of 714 FirstFirst ... 51 451 501 541 549 550 551 552 553 561 601 651 ... LastLast
Results 13,751 to 13,775 of 17826

Thread: What are you currently reading?

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

The Thorn Birds re-read.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fearless-freak View Post
    Neuromancer by William Gibson
    Would love to discuss that when you're finished. Such a mindfuck lol.
    Every time you post in here, I think you're going to tell me you're finally reading Pines.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Just started The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fearless-freak View Post
    Neuromancer by William Gibson
    Would love to discuss that when you're finished. Such a mindfuck lol.
    Every time you post in here, I think you're going to tell me you're finally reading Pines.

Soon my dear!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am giving up on Annihilation... gonna re-read Black House. I was a big pot smoker when that came out and DO NOT remember it at all. lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I am giving up on Annihilation... gonna re-read Black House. I was a big pot smoker when that came out and DO NOT remember it at all. lol

It'll be like reading for the first time!

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Haha -I'll bet! Weed and reading never mixed well with me. Weed and movies on the other hand...

Ah, youth!

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Just finished The Lincoln Lawyer by Michael Connelly and am in the middle of The Three-Body Problem by Liu Cixin
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Started The Talisman (for the first time) this past weekend. Also working through CD Magazine #69.
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Gunslinger Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    Started The Talisman (for the first time) this past weekend. Also working through CD Magazine #69.
    Yeah, I just finished reading it as well for the first time, as I couldn't get through it back in 1986! Stick with it, it is wonderful!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stebbins View Post
    That's been on my "to read" list for a very long time! Curious to hear what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by goheat View Post
    Yeah, I just finished reading it as well for the first time, as I couldn't get through it back in 1986! Stick with it, it is wonderful!
    Good to hear some confirmation it's an enjoyable journey. I'm about 20% in and thoroughly enjoying it so far. I'm very quickly becoming attached to Jack Sawyer.
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Good to hear some confirmation it's an enjoyable journey. I'm about 20% in and thoroughly enjoying it so far. I'm very quickly becoming attached to Jack Sawyer.
    Yes! It's a great journey, Wolfehr. If you're already attached to Jack, you're guaranteed to love it.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Just finished Under the Dome, and now in the middle of reading Edge of Eternity by Ken Follett for a change of pace. It's the 3rd book in the Century Trilogy. Loved the first two. This one is great too.

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Just finished Under the Dome, and now in the middle of reading Edge of Eternity by Ken Follett for a change of pace. It's the 3rd book in the Century Trilogy. Loved the first two. This one is great too.
    So, Paul, did you enjoy Under the Dome? I really loved it, as I enjoy his longer books with tons of characters, for some reason.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

So, Paul, did you enjoy Under the Dome? I really loved it, as I enjoy his longer books with tons of characters, for some reason.
    I posted some thoughts here. But I tell ya John, it wasn't one of my favorites. I do like long books (the one I'm reading now is 1000+ pages), but I just couldn't get into UTD. I guess on a positive note, I got through it without feeling bogged down, so the story carried me through. But just wasn't my favorite.... now, 11/22/63 - oh man.... Loved that book!

Country
    Country Flag

I posted some thoughts here. But I tell ya John, it wasn't one of my favorites. I do like long books (the one I'm reading now is 1000+ pages), but I just couldn't get into UTD. I guess on a positive note, I got through it without feeling bogged down, so the story carried me through. But just wasn't my favorite.... now, 11/22/63 - oh man.... Loved that book!
    Interesting, I really like 11/22/63 until the ending, which I somehow felt like was sort of rushed.
    Spoiler:
    Maybe I wanted more on the alternate future.
    I also did like the alternate ending he posted HERE

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

What page are you on? And how is it so far.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm about 60 pages in and I'm really enjoying it. There are ties, of course, to Mr. Mercedes and I'm enjoying those too.

John

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Great, well keep us posted.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I'm about 60 pages in and I'm really enjoying it. There are ties, of course, to Mr. Mercedes and I'm enjoying those too.

John

Very envious!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

ditto!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Just finished listening to Just After Sunset. I think I tend to enjoy the short stories more the second and sometimes third time though!
    Next on the listening will be 11/23/63. That'll take some time, but after that I should be primed to listen to Drunken Fireworks.
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Fool Moon
    ~Jim Butcher

+ Reply to Thread
Page 551 of 714 FirstFirst ... 51 451 501 541 549 550 551 552 553 561 601 651 ... LastLast