Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 714 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 205 605 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,625 of 17826

Thread: What are you currently reading?

M.I.A. Unfound One is on a distinguished road Unfound One's Avatar

I hate you.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by MonteGss View Post
    @ Bruno:
    Damn! I want to reread that one! I only read it once and then read about half of it in Spanish another time. It was a good one!

The finger smiley was at .net, not here.
    Firestarter is great, it's one of the powers I'd like to have, pyrokinesis rocks!

we need the finger smiley.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBlaze View Post

Fellas....please...enough now.
    Bruno, CK....what are you currently reading (or should I just go f*ck myself)?
    yeah, go fuck yourself. it's not like we're really fighting, Allhail makes me mad and then he makes me laugh in the same sentence. It's why I put up with his mom too. what happened to the smiley where he's flipping you off with both hands? we don't have it anymore?

I don't think we ever had it here. You mean this one , right?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by Unfound One View Post
    I hate you.
    but....but....I love you!
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Psh.

My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post

Fellas....please...enough now.
    Bruno, CK....what are you currently reading (or should I just go f*ck myself)?
    yeah, go fuck yourself. it's not like we're really fighting, Allhail makes me mad and then he makes me laugh in the same sentence. It's why I put up with his mom too. what happened to the smiley where he's flipping you off with both hands? we don't have it anymore?

I don't think we ever had it here. You mean this one , right?
    you too!!!! yeah I meant that one. Thanks.

Citizen of Gilead blackrose22 is on a distinguished road blackrose22's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Bought The Reapers John Connolly latest novel yesterday and just finished it this morning. A very fast read and totally brilliant. If anybody who's read JC previous books might like to know this is mainly a Louis and Angel story with Charlie Parker appearing near the end of the story. There's a lot about Louis childhood in this and how he ended up the way he is. Oh and there's usual mayhem and killing too.

My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by Unfound One View Post
    Psh.
    maybe you'll like this one?

right now I'm reading my new article of shotgun news.

Oh hell.

My Mood
    Breezy

and if you don't like that one we can fight

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

it's not like we're really fighting, Allhail makes me mad and then he makes me laugh in the same sentence.
    I still wish you two would refrain from overflooding this, or any other, thread with "fuck you"s, especially when they are so far off-topic

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

I currently do not have anything new to read, I'm looking
    to get Discworld started tho....maybe by Tuesday?

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Silverloch John_and_Yoko will become famous soon enough John_and_Yoko's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Have just started "Everything's Eventual."

Gunslinger Apprentice MrsSmeej is on a distinguished road MrsSmeej's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm about seventy-five pages from the end of the un-cut version of The Stand. I've been on a real Stephen kick for the past few months and thoroughly enjoyed it, but I may have to start reading some other authors soon. I'm beginning to look at sea gulls, Saint Bernards, and crows funny...

My Mood
    Breezy

Crows are evil regardless.

Jean, Say sorry

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I just started A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin. Gotta love series.
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Silverloch John_and_Yoko will become famous soon enough John_and_Yoko's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Just finished "Everything's Eventual." Next on my list is The Dark Tower VII: The Dark Tower!

The White! MonteGss is on a distinguished road MonteGss's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Enjoy!

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by John_and_Yoko View Post
    Just finished "Everything's Eventual." Next on my list is The Dark Tower VII: The Dark Tower!

Prepare to never be the same.
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

Psychopath William50 is on a distinguished road William50's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am about to begin reading a book of short stories by H.P. Lovecraft. I am quite exited because I hve never read him before.
    I have no faith in human perfectability. I think that human exertion will have no appreciable effect upon humanity. Man is now only more active - not more happy - nor more wise, than he was 6000 years ago. - Edgar Allan Poe

Bunch together a group of people deliberately chosen for strong religious feelings, and you have a practical guarantee of dark morbidities expressed in crime, perversion, and insanity. - H.P. Lovecraft

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    I just started A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin. Gotta love series.
    You better believe it...series are fantastic!

"A Song of Fire and Ice" is an AWESOME series...my second favorite behind DT.

Quote Originally Posted by John_and_Yoko View Post
    Sigh. It would be so cool to just be starting DT7 again.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Currently reading UNDER THE VOLCANO by Malcolm Lowry

(By the way, if anyone was following this thread five or six pages ago: I was just kidding about the BLACK HOUSE pterodactyl).
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Traveler ~wander is on a distinguished road ~wander's Avatar

Currently sort of reading (need to be reading more >.<) Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man. I love how well it captures the feel of being a child.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ~wander View Post
    Currently sort of reading (need to be reading more >.<) Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man. I love how well it captures the feel of being a child.
    I've had that book on my "to read" list for a while now. Worth it?
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 714 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 205 605 ... LastLast