Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 714 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 602 ... LastLast
Results 2,526 to 2,550 of 17826

Thread: What are you currently reading?

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steph View Post
    Right now I am reading Rebecca by Daphne Du Maurier. For the first time, kinda embarassing. It is one of those I keep forgetting to pick up.
    But, it is good
    I've got that sitting on my shelf waiting to be read as well. Every time I finish a book I seem to pick up something else to read instead. I'm hoping to get to it this summer.

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Looking Glass Wars - Frank Beddor

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Currently reading DT:1.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Whats that about?
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

Banned obscurejude is on a distinguished road

Picked up an awesome book last night:

Rare and previously unreleased photos of Elliott Smith along with interviews with some of his closest friends and family.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by All_Hail_The_Crimson_King View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Whats that about?
    I honestly hope that you're joking.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

I'm still reading The Hobbit, but started another re-reread of The Gunslinger last night.

M.I.A. Unfound One is on a distinguished road Unfound One's Avatar

Currently reading: Insomnia. And LOVING it so far (sorry Monte).

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

Good for you SJ. I loved Insomnia, and have re-read it several times. I know Monte hates to hear that, but it's true.

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

Monte hates to see it, so thats why its vital to post it as much as possible to rub it in his face.
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

Ralph Roberts may be my favorite SK character.

Even over Roland?

Silverloch John_and_Yoko will become famous soon enough John_and_Yoko's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by Unfound One View Post
    Currently reading: Insomnia. And LOVING it so far (sorry Monte).
    I loved it too--and I wasn't expecting to.

Even over Roland?
    I'm not sure, but maybe. The same tier for sure. I was very emotionally involved throughout that whole story. Integrity is what makes both characters so appealing for me.

Quote Originally Posted by obscurejude View Post
    Even over Roland?
    I'm not sure, but maybe. The same tier for sure. I was very emotionally involved throughout that whole story. Integrity is what makes both characters so appealing for me.
    I hear ya. I was the same way. Insomnia and Black House for me are almost as emotionally and spiritually engaging to me as The Dark Tower Saga. Thats why they are on the same tier right below the DT for me.

Ralph Roberts is a great character. He's right up there for me with Stu Redman, Jack Sawyer and Armand "Beezer" St. Pierre, for fav non-DT characters.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

S...l....o....w....l.....y... inching my way through The Chronicles of Narnia.

Citizen of Gilead Ka-tet is on a distinguished road Ka-tet's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I started reading Insomnia(loving it so much) 2 days ago, on page 247 roughly and im loving it.
    If you love me, then love me-Susan of mejis
    See the turtle, aint he keen? All things serve the fucking beam-Eddie of NewYork
    You burn prettily-Corwin of Amber

That's great Ka-Tet. Between you and SJ, it's nice to hear some new readers enjoying Insomnia. It must be killing Monte

Along the Path of the Beam blaineworshipper is on a distinguished road blaineworshipper's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

As usual I am reading more than one book at the moment.
    At nights I am read Eats, Shoots and Leaves by Lynne Tress (it's for University, and is actually quite funny in some places) and during the day I readMort by Terry Pratchett.
    Robert Frost: The Road Less Travelled
    I shall be telling this with a sigh
    Somewhere ages and ages hence
    Two roads diverged in a wood
    And I took the one less traveled by
    And that has made all the difference.

The White! MonteGss is on a distinguished road MonteGss's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by R_of_G View Post
    That's great Ka-Tet. Between you and SJ, it's nice to hear some new readers enjoying Insomnia. It must be killing Monte

Only a little.
    I'm cool with being in the minority with my opinion that it's crap.

Finished Insomnia last night and I'm off to B&N later today (I have a gift-card!) to buy Black House . Hopefully they have it...
    If not, I've got The Shining, The Green Mile, and Bag of Bones already in my posession to choose from.
    Hmm... It might be nice if there was a "correct order" to read Sai King's books in. That way I wouldn't have to choose. Sigh.

Wait and read Black House next...then Little Sisters of Eluria.

Well duh... I knew you would say that.

I know that is SO like me isn't it?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 714 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 602 ... LastLast