+ Reply to Thread
Page 682 of 682 FirstFirst ... 182 582 632 672 680 681 682
Results 17,026 to 17,028 of 17028

Thread: What are you currently reading?

Rabid Billybumbler St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    St. Troy: everyone who reads Dickens these days conquers bears' heart forever!
    What, doesnít everyone?
    Grasping for memories, searching for landmarks in fields once familiar

He canít recognise now, the hedgerows are gone, the blackbirds have flown, silencing song

This wasteland belongs to a murder of crows

Manni Folken ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I have never read Dickens, what's a good one to start with?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Rabid Billybumbler St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

A Christmas Carol is quite short and will go easy on you if the style (dense but not fatiguing) isnít what youíre used to.
    Grasping for memories, searching for landmarks in fields once familiar

He canít recognise now, the hedgerows are gone, the blackbirds have flown, silencing song

This wasteland belongs to a murder of crows

+ Reply to Thread
Page 682 of 682 FirstFirst ... 182 582 632 672 680 681 682