Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 360 of 714 FirstFirst ... 260 310 350 358 359 360 361 362 370 410 460 ... LastLast
Results 8,976 to 9,000 of 17826

Thread: What are you currently reading?

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by John Blaze View Post
    Crichton - Timeline
    I freaking love that book. Soooo good.
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Citizen of Gilead pixiedark76 will become famous soon enough pixiedark76 will become famous soon enough pixiedark76's Avatar

My Mood
    Bored
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pixiedark76 View Post
    I am currently reading The Bachman Books. I finished Rage and now I am reading The Long Walk.
    I read Roadwork and now I am reading The Running Man.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Based on some previous posts in this thread I picked up Lucifers Hammer this weekend. I've only read the first little bit but so far it's good.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by John Blaze View Post
    Crichton - Timeline
    I freaking love that book. Soooo good.
    Me too, everytime I read it I wish I knew Occitan and swordfighting.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Citizen of Gilead stone, rose, unfound door is on a distinguished road stone, rose, unfound door's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Almost finished Ritual by Mo Hayder. It's a brilliant thriller with all the right gory parts

Along the Path of the Beam bettinas.ashes is on a distinguished road bettinas.ashes's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I am currently reading Black House by Stephen King and also Renegade - the making of Barack Obama by Richard Wolfe. I seem to be going back and forth between books at the moment, perhaps because my reading time is limited, and I can't decide what I'd rather read...
    Cam-a-cam-mal, Pria-toi, Gan delah

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

King totally trumps Obama, so go with Black House full-time. Plus, I just finished it recently and it was amazing.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Along the Path of the Beam bettinas.ashes is on a distinguished road bettinas.ashes's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    King totally trumps Obama, so go with Black House full-time. Plus, I just finished it recently and it was amazing.
    Haha, it isn't hard to agree on that one. I have read Black House before though, so I thought it might be time to read something that wasn't written by Stephen King, but it's too good a book to just be put down ;-)
    Cam-a-cam-mal, Pria-toi, Gan delah

Traveler AlbinW is on a distinguished road AlbinW's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Êîìàð êîìàðà íàðîæäàåò, ÷åëîâåê ÷åëîâåêà.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by KindredAutmn View Post
    Neil Gaiman- Neverwhere
    Hellz yeah.

Citizen of Gilead pixiedark76 will become famous soon enough pixiedark76 will become famous soon enough pixiedark76's Avatar

My Mood
    Bored
    Country
    Country Flag

I am now reading Thinner, by Richard Bachman (Stephen King.)

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

reading Bridget Jones, The Edge of Reason by Helen Fielding. Very, very good.

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, pixiedark, sounds like you are quickly working your way through all of the Bachman stuff. What's up next, The Regulators and Blaze?

I finished The Hunger Games on Tuesday night. I could hardly put it down. The british trade paperback version I read has a Stephen King blurb on the front AND the spine. I guess they were pretty proud of that. Yesterday at the bookstore somebody sold us the second book in the series--Catching Fire--just in time! I think I'm going to start reading it right...about...NOW.

Los̶ ver 4 Life -- @shakyandspiky on Instagram -- PMs welcome

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

I am currently reading/proof reading an advance copy of a book.
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

The Land Of Painted Caves.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bethany View Post
    I am currently reading/proof reading an advance copy of a book.
    Which book?

John

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Just A Nice Guy by Phil Torcivia. http://torcivia.com/Home.html

He amuses me.
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

My Mood
    Bored
    Country
    Country Flag

I am now reading "IT" by Stephen King. I wonder how long it will take me read this book? (1090 pages)

Country
    Country Flag

three days. They you will wish it had been at least twice as long.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I finished McCammon's Mister Slaughter a few days ago and have decided to go back to reading some Harry Potter. I'm rereading Goblet of Fire right now.

John

My Mood
    Bored
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    three days. They you will wish it had been at least twice as long.
    I don't know, maybe more like three weeks. It depends on how much time I get to be by myself to have time to read. (when the kids are not bugging me)

Gunslinger Apprentice ErinPatricia is on a distinguished road ErinPatricia's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love
    Country
    Country Flag

I am not a Serial Killer

I was very much enjoying this book then it kind of omg cliche'd in a way, I could be wrong tho. I am still gonna finish it
    I lurk, therefore I am.

My Mood
    Breezy

I finished The Land OF Painted Caves yesterday. Auel limited herself to only one sexual scene, which is good. Altogether though, while entertaining, it was very anticlimactic. For a series ending book it was just there.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Ghost Story, my first book by Peter Straub

+ Reply to Thread
Page 360 of 714 FirstFirst ... 260 310 350 358 359 360 361 362 370 410 460 ... LastLast