+ Reply to Thread
Page 665 of 665 FirstFirst ... 165 565 615 655 663 664 665
Results 16,601 to 16,605 of 16605

Thread: What are you currently reading?

Goldmember Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Reading Inspection by Josh Malerman. I'm enjoying it less than Bird Box (but I'm still enjoying it). It's a little slow and could use some more editing and focus, but it's keeping me engaged for now. Anyone else read it?
    With one chance to go back...
    who would you save?

Pre-order my book here: Showtime

Along the Path of the Beam Eternal Unity will become famous soon enough Eternal Unity will become famous soon enough Eternal Unity's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kraken View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Finished The Shining and now a 1/4 way trough Doctor Sleep. Loving it
    I thought doctor sleep was fantastic. Dare I say I preferred it to The Shining..
    Same Here!

Traveler NiceM will become famous soon enough NiceM will become famous soon enough NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

On my 2nd read of the Malazan Book of the Fallen. Things make sense now... Currently half way through House of Chains. After the first chapter it slows a little but things are full on awesome now again

Vagrant Dead WeDealInLead has much to be proud of WeDealInLead has much to be proud of WeDealInLead has much to be proud of WeDealInLead has much to be proud of WeDealInLead has much to be proud of WeDealInLead has much to be proud of WeDealInLead has much to be proud of WeDealInLead has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Just finished Swift to Chase by Barron and More Walls Broken by Powers. Both very satisfying.

I'm three stories out of five done with World's Enough and Time by Simmons. Not his best work. Looking for Kelly Dahl is superb though.

Gunslinger Apprentice kingfan2323 has a spectacular aura about kingfan2323 has a spectacular aura about kingfan2323's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Unity View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraken View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Finished The Shining and now a 1/4 way trough Doctor Sleep. Loving it
    I thought doctor sleep was fantastic. Dare I say I preferred it to The Shining..
    Same Here!
    I am excited to read them both again. Was not a big fan of Doctor Sleep. I will find out how much of my thought was tarnished by preconceived notion on my second reading. I am excited!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 665 of 665 FirstFirst ... 165 565 615 655 663 664 665