Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 427 of 714 FirstFirst ... 327 377 417 425 426 427 428 429 437 477 527 ... LastLast
Results 10,651 to 10,675 of 17826

Thread: What are you currently reading?

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Schweet. Thanks Rick.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

No es una problema.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just started Lord of the Rings...I figure if I could make it through A Song of Ice and Fire, then LOTR should be no problem.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Eric, you're in for a real treat!

John

Along the Path of the Beam Faddah Callahan is on a distinguished road Faddah Callahan's Avatar

Just finished "Sarah" by Orson Scott Card. I did not know the man was a Mormon...

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

And that matters because...?

John

John F. Kennedy Hammer is on a distinguished road Hammer's Avatar

showdown by Ted Dekker...............AWESOME

Along the Path of the Beam Faddah Callahan is on a distinguished road Faddah Callahan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    And that matters because...?

John
    Heh. Nothing really, it's just interesting to learn something new about the people you read. And it helps explain why someone I generally associate with sci-fi would write a book about Biblical women.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Good to see you back here, jackass.

You read the Ender saga yet ?

Traveler Parhelia will become famous soon enough

Just finished book 2 of the Hunger Games, I like the story.
    Also reading the Hiram Key - interesting

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Catching Fire just came!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Traveler Parhelia will become famous soon enough

You'll like it, continues right where the first left off.
    Now I have to wait for my wife to finish the third before I get a hold of it.

Country
    Country Flag

I read 90 pages today. Would've read more but didn't want to miss any of the finales tonight.

It is really, really good so far. I am impressed.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just started Everything's Eventual. I finished TWTTKH last night and figured I need to hear The Little Sisters of Eluria. First story was very creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Good to see you back here, jackass.

You read the Ender saga yet ?
    Haw! I do live. Occasionally.

And I must admit, I never got around to "Speaker For the Dead." "Ender's Game," ja, and I enjoyed it quite a bit. Solid, readable prose. A couple of nice pieces. I still remember the bit about Ender being old enough to know the rules of manly sport, but kicking the chap's teeth in anyway. How many books are there anyway?

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just finished The Talisman and am about to start Black House. I have to say I liked The Talisman alot more than i thought I would because I though the very beginning was very slow and kind of dull to me but it got alot better as the story went on. I am very much looking forward to Black House.
    If you love me then love me..

Gunslinger Apprentice beam*seeker will become famous soon enough beam*seeker's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Almost thru the A Song of Ice & Fire reread. Dang I wish he'd finish.
    People are always talking about truth.Everybody knows what the truth is,like it was toilet paper or somethin...All there is is bull*...One layer of bullshit on top of another...what you do in life...pick the layer of bull* that you prefer...

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

am starting this

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I just finished Rusting Chickens by Gene O'Neil and The Mailman by Bentley Little. Both highly recommended. Currently reading Duma Key and Space Odyssey 2010. It's as good as the first one.

That picture of Mila is finger licking good.

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Catching Fire, so far not as good as Hunger Games.
    Sloth Love Chunk

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BROWNINGS CHILDE View Post
    Catching Fire, so far not as good as Hunger Games.
    I agree. It gets better towards the end. I'm hoping Mockingjay finishes the series out with a bang.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    I just finished Rusting Chickens by Gene O'Neil and The Mailman by Bentley Little. Both highly recommended. Currently reading Duma Key and Space Odyssey 2010. It's as good as the first one.

That picture of Mila is finger licking good.
    I just love Bentley Little and I've yet to read that one.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I have a collection of his stories with a very imaginative title. It's called The Collection. I haven't read it yet and I have to admit I read The Mailman because CD reprinted it. I have the original paperback though, it set me back two whole dollars. It flows very smoothly and chapters are relatively short which makes it perfect for reading at work at breaks etc.

Rabid Billybumbler Ruthful is on a distinguished road Ruthful's Avatar

My Mood
    Sick
    Country
    Country Flag

Rabid Billybumbler Ruthful is on a distinguished road Ruthful's Avatar

My Mood
    Sick
    Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 427 of 714 FirstFirst ... 327 377 417 425 426 427 428 429 437 477 527 ... LastLast