Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 431 of 714 FirstFirst ... 331 381 421 429 430 431 432 433 441 481 531 ... LastLast
Results 10,751 to 10,775 of 17826

Thread: What are you currently reading?

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

VERY nice!
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just finished The Shining. I don't know if I should start another King book, i've read about half now, or something else. I, too, have several graphic novels I should probably try reading.

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Finished Deadlocked this week....very interesting story....All I have to say about it really is
    Spoiler:
    that they should just go ahead and make Sam and Sookie a couple and get it over with...sounds like Eric is becoming a bastard.
    lol

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Just finished The Shining. I don't know if I should start another King book, i've read about half now, or something else. I, too, have several graphic novels I should probably try reading.
    I've got 4 left: Desperation, Regulators, Insomnia, UTD. I used to read at least 2 King books a month. I'll savor these at a leasurly 1 a month pace.

Check out Charles Grant and Tim Lebbon if you're looking for non-gross out horror (quiet horror).

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    I've got 4 left: Desperation, Regulators, Insomnia, UTD. I used to read at least 2 King books a month. I'll savor these at a leasurly 1 a month pace.

Check out Charles Grant and Tim Lebbon if you're looking for non-gross out horror (quiet horror).
    I will check them out. I actually started The Painted Darkness by Brian J Freeman.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Book 3 of the series Homecoming, by Orson Scott Card. Good read so far.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Traveler compton310 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Im reading The Dark Tower Wasted Land. The first half of the book is a little slow, and it can be place the second book. But know they just reach the city of Lud and WOW! and thats all i have to say.

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

Finished up first two volumes of The Stand graphic novel, since I don't have the others yet. Might stop by a store tomorrow to see if I can pick them up. I really dig this style.

I'll read something unrelated in the meantime.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    So far I'm liking it Patrick!
    Awesome! I knew you would!
    Well, it's actually not the sort of thing that would normally interest me, but it's so well done.
    I know it isn't your usual cup of tea, mine neither. But, like you said, GRRM does a fantastic job with this story. That's why I knew you'd like it.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

You were definitely right.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Ahh, it feels good to know there are new Martin fans.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

Since the local Barnes no longer has any of The Stand in stock, I'm ordering online. *sigh* As I wait, I'm reading a children's chapter book today... and as much as I'd like to read a few more books to close out May, I might end up cleaning instead.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Atm, I'm just trying to get through my 2000AD backlog. Finally deciding to tackle it once and for all and aim to get it at a more manageable level of reading one prog per week, rather than let it build up and up as I usually do. Which is a shame, as with 100 pages left I'm pretty close to finishing Game of Thrones, but oh well. With any luck, I'll read the last 15 progs within the week.

Which reminds me, to finish next month:
    A Game of Thrones
    The Wind through the Keyhole
    Shada

In that order. Particularly the first 2, so me and Jennifer can discuss 'em in July. (Which I'm beyond excited about! )
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Brice! Glad to see you aboard the ASOIAF wagon man! How quick do you think you'll pick up the subsequent books ?

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

So far I'm liking it Patrick!
    Awesome! I knew you would!
    Well, it's actually not the sort of thing that would normally interest me, but it's so well done.
    I know it isn't your usual cup of tea, mine neither. But, like you said, GRRM does a fantastic job with this story. That's why I knew you'd like it.
    Hmmm, maybe I should bump it up on my list. I keep pushing it to the bottom.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Well, I've really been enjoying it Heather, so I'm not sure if you'll like it or not. (And you do know you have just pissed the hell out of John, Bethany, Fernando and alkanto at least, right?)

- Melike

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    Well, I've really been enjoying it Heather, so I'm not sure if you'll like it or not. (And you do know you have just pissed the hell out of John, Bethany, Fernando and alkanto at least, right?)
    Oh no! I guess I'm going to bump it back to the bottom
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

My Mood
    Breezy

I'll cut you. Seriously.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

See what I mean, Heather?

And like I said, John: I will finish GoT in June. Remember that. Remember it as well as the deal we made. For I will hold you to your word, my friend...

- Melike

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

A Case of Need - Micheal Crichton
    Sloth Love Chunk

My Mood
    Breezy

I remember, I pay my debts.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Go for it, Heather!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by John Blaze View Post
    I remember, I pay my debts.
    A Bruno always pays his debts.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Ridge - Michael Koryta. Getting to be really interesting now.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Rabid Billybumbler Ruthful is on a distinguished road Ruthful's Avatar

My Mood
    Sick
    Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 431 of 714 FirstFirst ... 331 381 421 429 430 431 432 433 441 481 531 ... LastLast