Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 348 of 714 FirstFirst ... 248 298 338 346 347 348 349 350 358 398 448 ... LastLast
Results 8,676 to 8,700 of 17826

Thread: What are you currently reading?

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

"So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Citizen of Gilead haunted.lunchbox is on a distinguished road haunted.lunchbox's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Book that I'm not currently reading but would like to read:

Sold by Patricia McCormick. It's about a young girl who is sold at a very young age into prostitution. It is a vile subject, but I've always wanted a 'glimpse' into the mind of someone who had to live with this horrible betrayal from their family and society.

Demon of the Prim RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Currently on my umpteenth re-read of "Les Liaisons Dangereuses" by Choderlos de Laclos.
    In addition to simply being an interesting read, it's such a good portrayal of the evil, spiteful and scheming side of human nature.
    If you are going through hell - keep going

Rabid Billybumbler Ruthful is on a distinguished road Ruthful's Avatar

My Mood
    Sick
    Country
    Country Flag

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tempus Frangit View Post
    Halfway through A Storm of Swords right now. If someone had told me 2 books ago that I would start to like Jaime Lannister, I'd have slapped them. These books are unbelievable.
    Yay!!! About the Jamie thing, my husband knows from me talking about the series so much that Jamie is one of my favorite characters in the series. We recently started listening to A Game of Thrones on audiobook and he can't fathom how on Earth I can like Jamie Lannister. I just keep telling him to wait and see.
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

The Thermals cody44 is on a distinguished road cody44's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm reading A Game of Thrones. I'm also on the second hardback of The Walking Dead.

I regret leaving my soul
    I forgot I needed it, to feel
    maybe when I die
    I'll just grab it real quick

Citizen of Gilead haunted.lunchbox is on a distinguished road haunted.lunchbox's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cody44 View Post
    I'm reading A Game of Thrones. I'm also on the second hardback of The Walking Dead.
    I am also reading GOT.

My Mood
    Sick
    Country
    Country Flag

Great book!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh I am so mad! In previous post OCHRISO and his glorious nutsack discussed some of the Ravenloft series, and he was very helpful in providing all the titles for me. I was all excited about getting a kindle and collecting the collection on said electronic device; however, they are unavailable on kindle! So D&B. They would be what I would currently read if I could.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Come March I'll be reading this:

My Mood
    Sick
    Country
    Country Flag

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm about half-way through Swan Song right now and oh man, is this one brutal book.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

The Dark is Rising by Susan Cooper
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    I'm about half-way through Swan Song right now and oh man, is this one brutal book.
    Awesome! I got it for Christmas so I'm excited to read it.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Gunslinger Apprentice boq is on a distinguished road boq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, I remember reading and enjoying Swan Song years ago. That's McCammon, right? Haven't read his stuff in an age.
    I'm progressing well on my 4th attempt at reading Vernor Vinge's "A Deepness in the Sky". I MUST finish this book as it's a loose prequel to his book "A Fire Upon the Deep", a science-fiction adventure I can never recommend highly enough. The next installment, "The Children of the Sky" is due out next year, and I'm expecting it to be knockout amazing!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I just googled Swan Song, man that sounds awesome. I might have to pick it up sometime soon.

My Mood
    Sick
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Bog, yep, Swan Song by Robert McCammon. Great book so far. I can't wait to see where it's going.

Feev, I really think you'd like it. It's been a very exciting, shocking, fast-paced read so far.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

In The Mean Time-Paul Tremblay
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

the percy jackson series

i was reading Talisman, but my dad came over and pinched it (he just finished the dark tower so i think he will get a kick out of it)

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by candy View Post
    the percy jackson series
    I read the first book and then went cold turkey. I really should get back on that.

Citizen of Gilead kluker is on a distinguished road kluker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

I love the stand but everytime I start to read it I fall asleep

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

I really, really need something to read. I am so desperate I am about to go raid the romance novel collection in the break room.
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

John F. Kennedy Hammer is on a distinguished road Hammer's Avatar

just started talisman i know it old but i am enjoying it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 348 of 714 FirstFirst ... 248 298 338 346 347 348 349 350 358 398 448 ... LastLast