Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 307 of 714 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297 305 306 307 308 309 317 357 407 ... LastLast
Results 7,651 to 7,675 of 17826

Thread: What are you currently reading?

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I really, really, really want to read The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.

The Thermals cody44 is on a distinguished road cody44's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes this is my first reading of Carrie. So far it's pretty entertaining.

I regret leaving my soul
    I forgot I needed it, to feel
    maybe when I die
    I'll just grab it real quick

Sunset Alex is on a distinguished road Alex's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Client by John Grisham
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory or defeat" -Theodore Roosevelt

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Chosen by Edward lee
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Rabid Billybumbler Ruthful is on a distinguished road Ruthful's Avatar

My Mood
    Sick
    Country
    Country Flag

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Infernal Angel by Edward Lee

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    I really, really, really want to read The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.
    Bought it at a secondhand store, like new, last week for a quarter. I have yet to start it. The truth is I only recognized it because I had read someone on here talk about it, so I got it.

Also got The Road and All The Pretty Horses, firsts and like new hardcovers for 50 cents a piece. God I love my local secondhand stores, they're obviously not run by readers.

about 2 years ago I found a hardcover mint first edition The Dark Half for 50 cents too, the only problem with it was it had a dedication inside the cover. But I don't care, it's MINE!
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

The Passage by Justin Cronin.

The Thermals cody44 is on a distinguished road cody44's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oh Bev! Do tell me how it is, will you? it's the next book I'm going to read after Carrie.

I regret leaving my soul
    I forgot I needed it, to feel
    maybe when I die
    I'll just grab it real quick

My Mood
    Sick
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Sick
    Country
    Country Flag

http://www.encounterbooks.com/books/never-enough/

Never Enough
    America’s Limitless Welfare State
    WILLIAM VOEGELI

As Good As Gold: 1 Woman, 9 Sports, 10 Countries, And A Two Year Quest To Make The Olympics, Kathryn Bertine

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

That Vietnam book looks like an interesting read Ruthful, I might have to check that out sometime.

Silverloch John_and_Yoko will become famous soon enough John_and_Yoko's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Currently reading Shardik but will soon have to put it down to read The Sun Also Rises.

Gunslinger Apprentice Savvy is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Just finished The Fog, James Herbert

Now reading The Survivor, James Herbert

Gunslinger Apprentice Jack Torrance is on a distinguished road Jack Torrance's Avatar

My Mood
    Paranoid
    Country
    Country Flag

I, Alex Cross- James Patterson
    "You've had your whole F***ing life to think things over, what good's a few minutes minutes more gonna do you now?"

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Savvy View Post
    Just finished The Fog, James Herbert

Now reading The Survivor, James Herbert
    The Fog is a fantasic little horror novel.

If you rescue me

Gunslinger Apprentice Savvy is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Yes I really enjoyed it, I don't think I would have wanted to have lived it though! But I like to be away from reality. Some of the scenes I found a little hard to put my imagination to

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Song Of The Lioness
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

coughcoughpercyjacksonandtheolympiansseriescoughco ugh
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bethany View Post
    coughI'mNeedToPickUpTheSecondBookOfThatSeriescough

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bethany View Post
    coughI'mNeedToPickUpTheSecondBookOfThatSeriescough

Annabeth bought the first one and then borrowed the rest so I'm going to buy the other 4 for us this weekend.
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Passage - Justin Cronin. About 260 pages in and really enjoying it.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Rereading They Thirst by Robert R McCammon. First read it when I was 15 so I can't remember anything about it apart from the fact that it was a vampire novel

Gunslinger Apprentice boq is on a distinguished road boq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I gave a young friend a copy of Different Seasons - he liked the Shawshank movie and fancied trying it after I'd raved about King and The Dark Tower. Needless to say, he's been completely blown away by the novella, and by Apt Pupil. He's just started on The Body.
    Anyway, he's big on Harry Potter and has given me the first 4 books as a box set... I'm finally on my way
    I've tried reading them before... first time got as far as Hagrid's arrival at the hut on the island... second time got as far as the wand shop on Diagon Alley.
    At least I've got as far as the sorting hat at Hogwarts this time. Not finding it nearly so much of a chore as before. And I'm assured the tale just gets better and better as it unfolds...

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, HP is marvelous.

If you rescue me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 307 of 714 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297 305 306 307 308 309 317 357 407 ... LastLast