Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: DT Questionnaire *Spoilers*

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Darek Kocurek

and Boehmke

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lisey Landon View Post
    15. Favourite artist from the series.
    Michael Whelan.
    It is my life's goal to get a full-sized print of his painting of Jake, Roland, and Oy looking out from the cave...it's beautiful.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

15. Favourite artist from the series.

Jae Lee and Boehmke, because I got to meet both of them. Booya !

Citizen of Gilead stone, rose, unfound door is on a distinguished road stone, rose, unfound door's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Jae Lee, definitely.

Games Mistress Lisey Landon is on a distinguished road Lisey Landon's Avatar

My Mood
    Bitchy

16. All time favourite moment from the series.

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Jake finds the Rose.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Callahan in the Dixie Pig

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Spoiler:
    Roland's call at the Tower.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Jeez, these are getting harder, there are so many to choose from.

i will have to think about this some more,

can i break it down to favourite moments from each character?

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

"Drawing" Jake through the door in the mansion. It was powerful.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Jake's rescue. It was awesome.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by Pond View Post
    again!
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by He-Man View Post
    again!
    Well, great minds think alike, yes?

My Mood
    Breezy

again!
    Well, great minds think alike, yes?
    acourses!

My Mood
    Bitchy

17. Saddest moment.

My Mood
    Breezy

17. Saddest moment.
    Oy dying. It was, to me, such a thankless way to go. After all his loyalty, all his love, he ended up giving himself for something that shouldn't have been necessary.

Demon of the Prim RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Can I say "entire DTIII"?
    I have so vivid mental pictures of that part of the epic, it sometimes scares me. If I absolutely had to choose one moment, it would be Jake finding the Rose.

17. Saddest moment.

Roland's fresh and raw grief upon losing Jake for good.
    If you are going through hell - keep going

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

17. Saddest moment.

Eddie dying. Never expected it. Not in a million years. Frankly, just thinking about it tears me up some. Oy and Jake's deaths are close behind, but Eddie really knocked me out.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

17. Saddest moment.
    Oy dying. It was, to me, such a thankless way to go. After all his loyalty, all his love, he ended up giving himself for something that shouldn't have been necessary.
    this

to the word

Country
    Country Flag

ditto here

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

17. Saddest moment.
    Eddie dying.

I have never - not once, in all my years of reading - reacted so strongly to a character's death. I was inconsolable for a full day.

My Mood
    Bitchy

18. If you could pick (upto) any 4 characters to be in your ka-tet, who would you choose?

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RainInSpain View Post

Can I say "entire DTIII"?
    I have so vivid mental pictures of that part of the epic, it sometimes scares me. If I absolutely had to choose one moment, it would be Jake finding the Rose.
    18. If you could pick (upto) any 4 characters to be in your ka-tet, who would you choose?
    Define "any," please.

My Mood
    Breezy

Eddy, Cuthbert, Susan and Sheemie.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Jeez, this is hard. I guess if I have to choose. I'd say Jake being pulled through the door. It wasn't the specific act as much as it was Roland's determination to "find" Jake. I fell in love with Roland because of that part of the story.

17. Saddest moment.

Once again, this is too hard. I honestly don't know that I can pick one. It's a toss-up between Jake's death and Roland calling out the names of everyone at the Tower. I cried like a baby when I read both of those. No, I can't pick one.

Roland, Cuthbert, Eddie, & Oy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast