Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: DT Questionnaire *Spoilers*

Gunslinger Apprentice Xerrand will become famous soon enough Xerrand's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

[/QUOTE]

1. Maybe it's not original, but it's true! He's a badass. To be honest, Roland has (unintentionally) become the character to which I compare all other "strong" characters to. He's a beast! [/QUOTE]

Me too..... used to be solid snake

[/QUOTE]19. He is a Tower Junkie. [/QUOTE]

I knoooow but poor Roland....he deserves more! By crying off at the right time he could get back his humanity and live in peace with his family!

Gunslinger Apprentice Xerrand will become famous soon enough Xerrand's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Also I screwed up the whole quoting thing there be patient with me I'm still new!

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

1. Maybe it's not original, but it's true! He's a badass. To be honest, Roland has (unintentionally) become the character to which I compare all other "strong" characters to. He's a beast! [/QUOTE]

Me too..... used to be solid snake

[/QUOTE]19. He is a Tower Junkie. [/QUOTE]

I knoooow but poor Roland....he deserves more! By crying off at the right time he could get back his humanity and live in peace with his family![/QUOTE]

I agree! He does deserve more. I like the thought of Roland giving up on the tower so he could have a shot at a normal, peaceful life.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xerrand View Post
    Also I screwed up the whole quoting thing there be patient with me I'm still new!
    Hey, I've been here a while and I still mess up posts.

John F. Kennedy BrandoRex will become famous soon enough BrandoRex's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

5. Favourite place, from all worlds/levels of the Tower. Hambry
    7. Best fight scene - Wizard and Glass, final fight
    8. Favourite romance. Roland and Susannah
    11. Favourite crossover (from other King stories) character, place or event. - The Stand. To me, this is really book 1 of the series.
    12. If you were dissatisfied with Flagg's demise, how would you have liked him to go out? I would have preferred for him to be trapped in Black 13 and to be an insane spirit that haunts those who use it.
    13. The book you were most excited to read. Wizard & Glass
    14. A character you thought or hoped would be in the series, but wasn't. - Arthur Eld
    16. All time favourite moment from the series. - Wizard and Glass where roland calls out to his Ka-tet: Hile Gunslingers - To Me!
    17. Saddest moment. Eddie dying
    19. Do you believe Roland will ever reach the top of the Tower, if so, what would you like him to find there? I believe he will (in the cinematic universe). But honestly, I don't want to know. I'd rather it be mysterious, ala the palaver between Flagg and Roland at the end of book 1. Cryptic and thought provoking but lacking details.

Traveler Kahleesie is on a distinguished road

Default Brilliant post amazing questions!

1. Favorite protagonist.... I'm torn between 2 (brilliant questions by the way I'm agonizing over the first1!) Sitting at the top of my list would have to be sai Jake Chambers, the first time we're introduced to him he's brave even though he's scared, he's compassionate, intelligent and so very grown-up and yet still he has this innocence that is so endearing! I love how the relationship between Jake and Roland progresses, how quickly he loves and trusts Roland and Roland loves him in return. But most of all I absolutely LOVE how extremely intense his final words to Roland (in the gunslinger) are "Go then, there are other worlds then this!" Easily my favorite line in the whole series!
    Running a very close second is definitely Eddie! For someone who literally gets ripped into another dimension (while he is high as a kite and completely freaking out about getting busted smuggling drugs) to not only face Roland (easily the most intimidating and intense character in the series) but to also have to dry out, deal with crazy withdrawals, Roland and learning there are other worlds and still manage to still be who he is (minus the drugs) funny, sarcastic, witty, intelligent person who not only manages to find love after all he's been through but also helps to teach Roland to love, live and laugh again.

Think I might have to answer the other questions another time I didn't realise my answer was quite so long 😂

Traveler Kahleesie is on a distinguished road

Brilliant questions!
    1. Favorite protagonist- I'm torn between 2 so here they are and here are my reasons- Top of my list would have to be sai Jake Chambers, he is so very brave even when he's afraid hes smart and compassionate, he's so grown up but still has this innocence about him that makes you want to protect him. I love how the relationship between Jake and Roland progresses and how quickly they trust and love each other. But mostly I love how extremely intense his final words to Roland (in the gunslinger) are "Go then, there are other worlds then this!" Easily my favorite line in the whole series! So brave even though he's terrified and heartbroken!
    Coming a very close second is definitely sai Eddie Dean! For someone who is literally ripped into another dimension (while he's high as a kite and completely freaking out because he's about to get busted smuggling drugs) to not only meet Roland (one of the most intimidating and intense characters) face to face for the first time but also dry out, go through withdrawals and get clean while realizing there are other worlds and still manage to not only be who he is (minus the drug dependency) a funny, sarcastic, witty and intelligent man but also manage to fall in love and take a great role in teaching Roland how to laugh and love and most importantly live again!!!!
    Think I might have to answer the other questions another time I didn't realise my answer to the first question would be so long! But I also need more time to think about my answers!!!,

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BrandoRex View Post
    11. Favourite crossover (from other King stories) character, place or event. - The Stand. To me, this is really book 1 of the series..

Good answer!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Traveler Squirrel3697 is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

4. Favourite creature/beast/hybrid.

Oy of Midworld and Wolf from the Territories. Jake/Jack/John, there are other worlds than these. I'd like to think that Oy and Wolf are together in the Territories with their favorite boys.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11