Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Jealous Thread!

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BillyxRansom View Post
    Post reasons why we should be jealous of you.
    Well, I am a bear - who else can boast this?

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Feev, you changed your av aga.............EMMY! WTF?

"So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

My lunchbox was Pete's Dragon.

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

I still have mine. I'll have to take a picture. You guys will roar.
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

Gunslinger Apprentice agrabin is on a distinguished road agrabin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Our family chaffeur used to bring my lunch to my school in a temperature controlled hamper

Gunslinger Apprentice agrabin is on a distinguished road agrabin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by agrabin View Post
    Our family chaffeur used to bring my lunch to my school in a temperature controlled hamper

Actually, we were so poor my brother and I always believed that lunch was a special treat people had one day a week on a Sunday

Otter of the Prim cozener will become famous soon enough cozener will become famous soon enough cozener's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a long girthy penis.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

compared to other Otters, I'm sure.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

It is the term "girthy" that made me laugh water out my nose.

Thanks, Coz!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

The White Guy Chap is on a distinguished road Chap's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Woofer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyxRansom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    I live in 4 bed room house alone without paying. Oh and I've got four screens in front of me right now. That's about it.
    That's pretty epic.

*sigh*
    ?
    I was laid off after 15 years at the same company (absolutely NO severance because I was "furloughed" before actually being let go). I'm pretty much jealous of everything.
    Sorry to hear that Woof
    Hope things turn to the better for you!

on topic:
    you should be jealous of me because... uhm... becaaaause... err... nevermind.
    Some are born to sweet delight,

some are born to the endless night.

Otter of the Prim cozener will become famous soon enough cozener will become famous soon enough cozener's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm pretty much jealous of everything.
    Even my penis?

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by Cozener View Post
    I'm pretty much jealous of everything.
    Even my penis?
    I'm jealous of anyone that gets to be near a penis.
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I should show that post to my wife...kind of a "starving kids in China" sorta message for her here...

My Mood
    Breezy

dude, get a fleshlight or something.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Had to go look that up

Nah...I just need to a get a girlfriend...one that's nice and down to girth...

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Then won't you have a jealous thread at home?

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I doubt it. She told me a couple of weeks ago that I should find a girlfriend.

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry to hear that.
    Still, I don't know her at all, but if you actually did so I wouldn't be too shocked if she suddenly changed her tune.

She gave me a pen. Ves'Ka Gan is on a distinguished road Ves'Ka Gan's Avatar

My Mood
    Sneaky
    Country
    Country Flag

Mr. Ves & I got iPhone 4s...
    YOU MUST CHILL. I HAVE HIDDEN YOUR KEYS.

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

I am drinking a beer with ErinPatricia at Erin's wedding reception. Suck it, Trabek.
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I may actually get laid tonight

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I now deeply envy all intact families.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Gunslinger Apprentice Walkingman79 is on a distinguished road Walkingman79's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

I was at game 7 of the 2004 ALCS at Yankee Stadium to witness the completion of the greatest comeback in sports history.I attended game 1 of the 2007 World Series which was one of the best offensive displays in postseason history.I met Adam Sandler.(a few times)
    Suppose that all worlds, all universes, met at a single nexus, a single pylon, a Tower.

Little Bird Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

As to the ALCS: That is so fucking cool! (I hate Adam Sandler though, so... )

I have wine! And an adorable cat, and I am watching tv with my mom because my boyfriend stood me up. But I'm buzzed and very happy.

Gunslinger Apprentice ErinPatricia is on a distinguished road ErinPatricia's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love
    Country
    Country Flag

I just picked up 2 tix to the U2 show in July at Heinz Field before they go on sale!!!

(Also Patrick is awesome)
    I lurk, therefore I am.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast