Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 30 Day Gamer's Challenge

Games Mistress Lisey Landon is on a distinguished road Lisey Landon's Avatar

My Mood
    Bitchy

Default 30 Day Gamer's Challenge

Controllers at the ready...go!

01 - Your current favorite game

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lisey Landon View Post
    SimCity 4 Rush Hour

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Modern Warfare 2
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lisey Landon View Post
    Pokemon Soul Silver

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Final Fantasy XIII

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Lisey, I lurve you

Currently ? Fallout 3.

Of all time ? The Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of Time

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

Can I say World of Warcraft? That counts, right?
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Lego Harry Potter years 1-4 (yeah, I am a geek)
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Currently: Super Mario 64.

Discovered it on wiiware a few weeks ago, can't stop playing it, really!
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Bioshock
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

My Mood
    Bitchy

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Lisey, I lurve you
    I thought of you instantly when I found this challenge

02 - The most underrated game you’ve ever played

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Jetforce Gemini

Maybe not quite underrated but under known. Sometimes it feels like I was the only person who played it.

My Mood
    Gay

Pong.

It was a blast, we played for hours and it started the whole gaming trend.

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

How can you call something that started the trend of gaming as underrated?

My Mood
    Gay

Because it's under-rated as a game, buddy!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post

Jetforce Gemini

Maybe not quite underrated but under known. Sometimes it feels like I was the only person who played it.
    I remember that game. For the 64, right ? It was awesome. I have a distinct memory of picking that game up at the rental place just because it had the word 'gemini' in the title

Dark Cloud 2

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Discworld Noir

- Melike

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Kya Dark Lineage

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSeFH2z-6_E"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSeFH2z-6_E[/ame]

My Mood
    Bitchy

03 - A game that really reminds you of someone

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Goldeneye - Reminds me of hours spent watching guys die in slow motion with 30 remote mines in the toilets in Facility with my brother. And the days of 4 player deathmatches with my childhood best friend.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

old school game called Asteroids. My mom had a one day marathon playing that game when I was a kid. that was back in the day when Atari was the system to have. she started at around 8:00 a.m. racked up 99 lives handed the controller to me so she could make lunch at around 1. got it down to the last one and then she took it back and racked up another 99. handed the controller to my nephews while she did something else, same thing....the darn game wouldn't end. she wound up turning it off to go to bed around 10 p.m. that night and still didn't finish it.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

That's so cool! My kids always get a bit jumpy when I'm playing Zelda, because I get really mad and shout at the screen

My most underrated game would be Golden Sun, the original GBA game. I was so sucked into it.

The game that reminds me of someone would be Frak! We didn't have the Commodore 64 version, we played on the pc - probably an Acorn My friend Nicky and I spent an entire summer obsessed with that game.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

The Getaway - reminds me of a year spent between me and my brother thinking of ways to get out of the police station alive without getting shot at by a thousand pissed off police officers!

- Melike

Citizen of Gilead sleeplessdwarf is on a distinguished road sleeplessdwarf's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

01 - Your current favorite game MW 2
    02 - The most underrated game you’ve ever played Oregon Trail
    03 - A game that really reminds you of someone Double Dribble was a game that I played with two of my best friends almost daily during a terrible year as a early teen.

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

E.V.O.-Search for Eden

Most video games remind me of my brothers, but playing Final Fantasy 7 is like the ultimate memory I have of the 4 of us growing up.
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast