Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Thread: Christopher Nolan

Citizen of Gilead Ben Linus is a splendid one to behold Ben Linus is a splendid one to behold Ben Linus is a splendid one to behold Ben Linus is a splendid one to behold Ben Linus is a splendid one to behold Ben Linus is a splendid one to behold Ben Linus's Avatar

Sounds good to me, feev! Go for it.
    I always have a plan.

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

Someone posted this on Facebook and I thought I'd share. Christopher Nolan issued a statement concerning the shootings in Colorado:

Speaking on behalf of the cast and crew of The Dark Knight Rises, I would like to express our profound sorrow at the senseless tragedy that has befallen the entire Aurora community. I would not presume to know anything about the victims of the shooting but that they were there last night to watch a movie. I believe movies are one of the great American art forms and the shared experience of watching a story unfold on screen is an important and joyful pastime. The movie theatre is my home, and the idea that someone would violate that innocent and hopeful place in such an unbearably savage way is devastating to me. Nothing any of us can say could ever adequately express our feelings for the innocent victims of this appalling crime, but our thoughts are with them and their families.
    http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=92774

I wasn't sure whether to post this in the TDKR thread or the thread about the incident itself, but I felt like this was a better place for it. Mods, feel free to move it.
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

dat beard tho. Rick Grimes will become famous soon enough Rick Grimes's Avatar

We have to go deeper ... in time.

----

"Christopher Nolan has picked his next project.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, The Dark Knight Rises director is in talks to direct and produce sci fi flick 'Interstellar' for Paramount and Warner Brothers.The screenplay, written by his regular collaborator and brother Jonathan Nolan, sees a group of explorers travel through a wormhole. Heavily focused on "time travel and alternative dimensions", the story is apparently based on scientific theories by theoretical physicist and gravitational physicist Kip Thorne.

The Reporter states that the ongoing discussions with Nolan have been lengthy and "very complex." If negotiations are successful, Interstellar will be made for Paramount and Warner Bros., where Nolan's Syncopy banner is based.

Steven Spielberg was attached to direct at one point, although Interstellar seems far more suited to the Nolans, who have proven they can handle intricate narratives with previous mindbenders Memento, The Prestige and Inception.

We'll bring you more information on Interstellar as we get it."

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/01/...d-intersteller
    This is now a Ricktatorship

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15