Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 151 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 144 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,350 of 3764

Thread: The Walking Dead *TV Spoilers!*

Gunslinger Apprentice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I actually really liked her back story.

Knowing what happens in the comic story they just ended tonight's episode at the absolute dumbest spot.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't think it's dumb at all. Leaving most of our main characters in peril for two and a half months is a great idea. Left me wanting more. We still haven't seen Abraham/Daryl/Sasha or Aaron/Erik, no idea what will happen to Rick and Co, what will become of Denise, how Glenn and Enid will help...I'm glad I've got all that to look forward to besides closing with deaths like 5 and 5.5 did. Was a solid finale.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Gunslinger Apprentice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Legit cliffhangers are a great idea but this was a cheater cliffhanger. Ending a show mid-sentence is not a cliffhanger it's an incomplete thought. I don't mind slower shows but this one was so obviously a stalling episode that it actually hurt. 10 minutes of the mayor waxing intellectual with Michonne was just ridiculous. The town is literally over run with zombies and only one person died and there was not any edge of the seat moments. Easily the worst episode of the season (keeping in mind it's been a great season up to this point) and I am blown away that that is what they gave us in the mid-season finale.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    I don't think it's dumb at all. Leaving most of our main characters in peril for two and a half months is a great idea. Left me wanting more. We still haven't seen Abraham/Daryl/Sasha or Aaron/Erik, no idea what will happen to Rick and Co, what will become of Denise, how Glenn and Enid will help...I'm glad I've got all that to look forward to besides closing with deaths like 5 and 5.5 did. Was a solid finale.
    Actually, after the credits there was a piece regarding, Darryl & Co. They are stopped by, Negan's men and apparently taken prisoner.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

There is nothing I can pinpoint but I am losing interest in the show. It's probably just the split season thing that is bothering me. The "finale" was good but not great and didn't really leave me hanging. We all know what should happen when someone starts talking when they are in the middle of a zombie hoard...will the show follow what logic dictates or will they pull another Glenn?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Actually, after the credits there was a piece regarding, Darryl & Co. They are stopped by, Negan's men and apparently taken prisoner.
    I totally missed the after the credits stuff!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Alien View Post
    Yeah, and on TD the producer sent a letter telling everyone what a fucking awesome second half premiere it would be on Valentine's Day.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

I agree about hating where they stopped it. I thought that's where they would end it, only slightly after that so we see what happens. It sucks that they're leaving us hanging right at that moment. I thought that it would go out with a bang for the mid-season finale, but it just feels like more filler. Also the preview clip for when they return was just more of a tease.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Terrible mid season finale.

Also, can we get rid of Morgan, Ron and Carl in one fell sweep? Tks.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Legit cliffhangers are a great idea but this was a cheater cliffhanger. Ending a show mid-sentence is not a cliffhanger it's an incomplete thought. I don't mind slower shows but this one was so obviously a stalling episode that it actually hurt. 10 minutes of the mayor waxing intellectual with Michonne was just ridiculous. The town is literally over run with zombies and only one person died and there was not any edge of the seat moments. Easily the worst episode of the season (keeping in mind it's been a great season up to this point) and I am blown away that that is what they gave us in the mid-season finale.
    Did you not see how Sopranos ended? I'm happy I have what should be a crazy few episodes to look forward to when the show comes back as oppposed to it mostly being over. I liked there was no major death or super crazy moment as it gets too predictable to save those.only for episodes 8 and 16. That's why the episode JSS with The Wolves attacking was so awesome because it came out of nowhere in episode two. In the comics, characters can die in any issue. On the show almost every death is saved for tbe last episode or two of a season or mid season finale. Those tbree episodes per.season have more main character deaths than the other 13 episodes per season...it gets predictable.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wasn't a bad episode but not the best.... The after credits made up for it with Negan's men showing up though!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I would tend to agree. I said it after the first episode of this season and I will say it again, but that felt more like a finale than this episode did. This episode ended with them slowly walking through a mob of walkers. It felt like a scene that would be the second to last scene leading into a commercial. I'm sure the shit will hit the fan, but I was expecting more. It has nothing to do with people dying either. I just wanted something with a bigger punch.

How about a crane shot? We see Rick and co. making their way through the walkers then the camera cuts to a top-down view. As we pull up, we see they are surrounded by a massive amount of walkers. I'm not talking about a smattering, I'm talking Times Square on December 31st at 11:59 like crowd. Now that would have been punch.

I understand that the way the season was mapped out it makes it impossible, but I would have liked to see Darryl, Abraham and crew show up at some point. I get why that's impossible. It's just me wanting more Daryl. We didn't get a whole lot of him, Carol or Michone the first half of this season.

Enid annoys me too. The whole emo teen thing as got to go.

Feev, why don't you like Morgan? I know his character's logic has become annoying, but I didn't think anybody hated him.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    I would tend to agree. I said it after the first episode of this season and I will say it again, but that felt more like a finale than this episode did. This episode ended with them slowly walking through a mob of walkers. It felt like a scene that would be the second to last scene leading into a commercial. I'm sure the shit will hit the fan, but I was expecting more. It has nothing to do with people dying either. I just wanted something with a bigger punch.

How about a crane shot? We see Rick and co. making their way through the walkers then the camera cuts to a top-down view. As we pull up, we see they are surrounded by a massive amount of walkers. I'm not talking about a smattering, I'm talking Times Square on December 31st at 11:59 like crowd. Now that would have been punch.

I understand that the way the season was mapped out it makes it impossible, but I would have liked to see Darryl, Abraham and crew show up at some point. I get why that's impossible. It's just me wanting more Daryl. We didn't get a whole lot of him, Carol or Michone the first half of this season.

Feev, why don't you like Morgan? I know his character's logic has become annoying, but I didn't think anybody hated him.
    I agree with all of this. I actually like Morgan a lot but almost everyone else that I know that watched it hates him.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post

I don't agree with the way they did it, but the after credits scene with Darryl & Co. being confronted by Negan's boys was pretty freaking good and a decent foreshadow of things to come in the second half. It kinda had that "punch" you were looking for in the end.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I feel like the Negan reveal makes up for the lack of a climactic death, cuz i am sure he is going to wreck the place next season.

In fact what I think may happen is: (comics and show spoilers follow)

Spoiler:
    Negan kills Darryl in the next episode instead of the death of Glenn like in the comics. We are due for a good gory death of a beloved character. Kirkman pulled it in issue 100 in the comics with Glenn and for the show to follow the creators style, they will do it this season to introduce Negan. If this occurs there will be no one accusing the show of Jumping the Shark then... I mean I dunno if the AMC producers will allow it, as Daryl is an AMC owned character and probably the cash cow since he is the majoritys favorite, but it sure would be dramatic. And then they could spin off Darryl into a prequel show ala FTWD. Show how he became who he was. I mean if AMC wants to follow the Breaking Bad/Better call Saul format, then Daryl is the character to do it with.

I feel like if Negan kills one of the others, Abraham or Sasha, it will be a cop out. So I am rooting for Daryl to die. That would really flip the show on its head. They've already been foreshadowing a major death with the whole Glenn tease... will the show follow the comics? will a major character get killed off in horrific fashion and echo the reverberations set off by issue 100 of WD? If the Produers and writers are smart they would have the balls to do it. Daryl's melon... Meet Lucille. Im sure Kirkman would be down but will it get by the suits?
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I think Morgan is a bad ass. They are certainly not going to kill him before he gets a chance to go all "Into the Badlands" and wreck half a Herd by himself with a whirling dervish Bo staff beatdown. I think if he and Michonne could wonder twins power activate *cue blaxploitation soundtrack* they could clear the whole damn town of walkers between just the two of them. In fact I hope i get to see this happen...
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    I feel like the Negan reveal makes up for the lack of a climactic death, cuz i am sure he is going to wreck the place next season.

In fact what I think may happen is: (comics and show spoilers follow)

Spoiler:
    Negan kills Darryl in the next episode instead of the death of Glenn like in the comics. We are due for a good gory death of a beloved character. Kirkman pulled it in issue 100 in the comics with Glenn and for the show to follow the creators style, they will do it this season to introduce Negan. If this occurs there will be no one accusing the show of Jumping the Shark then... I mean I dunno if the AMC producers will allow it, as Daryl is an AMC owned character and probably the cash cow since he is the majoritys favorite, but it sure would be dramatic. And then they could spin off Darryl into a prequel show ala FTWD. Show how he became who he was. I mean if AMC wants to follow the Breaking Bad/Better call Saul format, then Daryl is the character to do it with.

I feel like if Negan kills one of the others, Abraham or Sasha, it will be a cop out. So I am rooting for Daryl to die. That would really flip the show on its head. They've already been foreshadowing a major death with the whole Glenn tease... will the show follow the comics? will a major character get killed off in horrific fashion and echo the reverberations set off by issue 100 of WD? If the Produers and writers are smart they would have the balls to do it. Daryl's melon... Meet Lucille. Im sure Kirkman would be down but will it get by the suits?
    That won't happen. Unless they revealed Negan's casting after they filmed it all, since they just wrapped filming the season six finale.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

For me that really didn't do it. I have no idea of who Negan is and it had little impact. Sounds like I'm probably in the minority on not knowing this character.

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Wasn't a bad episode but not the best.... The after credits made up for it with Negan's men showing up though!!!

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

I just went to AMCs website and watched it online. It was only about a minute and a half.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I thought Negan was to appear in the final for this season... probably going to deal with the town, Wolves and what not before then....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

With the way the mid season ended I would guess we will see this, Negan guy before the season finale. Three major characters, their weapons and resources have been captured by his men and they are presumably on their way to meet him. The town should be resolved fairly easily by a distraction, probably conducted by, Glen & Enid. Then the wolves and then, Negan. They have like eight episodes to go, right? JMHO
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

With the way the mid season ended I would guess we will see this, Negan guy before the season finale. Three major characters, their weapons and resources have been captured by his men and they are presumably on their way to meet him. The town should be resolved fairly easily by a distraction, probably conducted by, Glen & Enid. Then the wolves and then, Negan. They have like eight episodes to go, right? JMHO
    I would have to agree with you Bill but I thought I read somewhere he wasn't appearing till the last episode. They were finished filming too I thought... But you are right. They did drag the Glen thing out for like 4 episodes though don't forget. Lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I would have to agree with you Bill but I thought I read somewhere he wasn't appearing till the last episode. They were finished filming too I thought... But you are right. They did drag the Glen thing out for like 4 episodes though don't forget. Lol
    No, you have a point though, dragging out physically seeing, Negan on screen until the finale sure wouldn't do much for my opinion of the show. Logically, with, Darryl & Co. being captured by, presumably, one of his head honcho's in the mid season finale I would expect an audience with the guy fairly early on. To me there doesn't seem to be much choice regarding resolving, Alexandria. Either they abandon it, or simply draw the herd away and fix the wall. They foreshadowed that solution already (drawing them away), IMHO. Though the producer made a point of stating that 2/14/16 was going to be 'Mind Blowing"!!!! I think this will be in reference to resolving the herd issue and likely, the wolves and Carol/Morgan.

As you stated though, they could sure dick around regarding, Negan until the finale. They've pulled that crap before, remember the farm as well???? LOL LOL As I type, that may be just the way they intend to go the more I think about it!!! Imagine, first few episodes are WILD, and then they start farming for 4 episodes, put Enid in therapy and bury Deanna, the wolf and probably, Morgan. For the record, IMHO if they do not ban, Morgan and it comes down to a fight between him and, Carol, Morgan is a dead man!!! LOL LOL Maybe they'll make him "look at the flowers"??? LOL LOL

Edit: After what they pulled with that "Glen" deal, I really wouldn't put anything past them at this point. They're riding high and can basically give the audience the finger a few more times before the ratings would slip. LOL LOL LOL Also, do you recall if they stated that, King would be involved in an episode or two in some way? Either as a character or a writer? I seem to remember this for some reason, but my memory is a sieve ever since my little "medical adventure"!!! LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Something that just occurred to me. They could pull a Rick/Michonne/Glenn/Governor comic storyline out of the current Daryl/Sasha/Abraham/Negan grouping.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

That would kind of be the perfect reason for not doing the Rick high-five thing or the Michonne in chains thing when the governor was around, because they wanted to make Negan even more sadistic.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 151 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 144 ... LastLast