Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 151 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 126 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,900 of 3764

Thread: The Walking Dead *TV Spoilers!*

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    I'm just stoked to finally know what happened to that family who didn't go to the CDC. That's always bugged me.
    Can you refresh my memory, I don't remember them.
    I think they were on the highway were they not heading there....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    I'm just stoked to finally know what happened to that family who didn't go to the CDC. That's always bugged me. Would like to know what happened to those guys in the nursing from in the Vatos episode from Season 1.
    How do you know we will see what happened to that family?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

I'm sorry, but can this Jessie character get killed off already so this recent storyline can just die? It's really getting on my nerves.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

How do you know we will see what happened to that family?
    It's not a guarantee. It's the kind of thing they might keep underwraps because if the spinoff starts during the outbreak, we might not see him right away.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/0...n_6443258.html
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Interesting

Country
    Country Flag

VERY interesting.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I can only assume their plan is hoping this new show takes off too, and they can have one show running during the gaps of the other. I'm just afraid they might dilute their own product.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

My bet is that Sasha dies in the season finale.......and Gabriel too.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Good finale. Glad that Glenn didn't die. I was really worried coming into to the episode and especially when they cut away with the walkers piling on. Seems like the group is really going to come together just in time to try to fight off the "Wolves." I am excited to see how that plays out so that is a sign the finale did its job.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Did Morgan honk the car horn to attract walkers?.......and if so, why not just kill the "wolves" instead?

Are there more than two "wolves"?.....seemed like a pretty elaborate setup for just two guys....and a lot of walkers wearing a "W".

Glad that Abe and Eugene buried the hatchet.

Thought for sure a main cast member would die.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Very disappointed that
    Spoiler:
    NO ONE
    died.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Me too. I thought it was going to go out with a bang. Instead it was just a very quite episode in my opinion. Really glad Morgan finally caught up with the group.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

When did no major deaths become "quiet." There were four different fights were major characters' lives were at stake and the resolution of several lead to changes for next season. Rick's group is now running Alexandria in every way except in official title. Do you think Deanna, Nicholas?, or Gabriel are going to try to stand against any of them now? We also got a pretty cool "wolf" trap and the return of Morgan who looks like he is there to teach Rick a little Zen or something. Michonne is also back to being Michonne.

Tippy, there are definitely more than two "wolves." I think that they just have scouting groups of two sort of like Alexandria has its recruiting group. Of course they are scouting to see who they can kill and steal from instead. I am sure we will meet a leader early next season.

Well I meant quite more in the fact that it felt like all it was doing was setting stuff up for next season. I'm used to the finales having some major climax, but we didn't see that with this one. It felt more like a bridging episode. And the fights really left no impact on me. Sasha and the preacher are really annoying. I'm curious about the wolves, but I hope it doesn't turn into a rehash of the Governor and the prison.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

The season 4 finale was low-key and a lot more of a bridging episode than this finale. There was a good mix of climax and setting up next season. I still think Season Two is the best finale, but this one was damn close. There was so much to like in it. Everyone ended up coming around in this episode. Morgan being back with Rick is awesome. I knew those cans hanging of the trucks implied there would be traps...but didn't expect that many walkers to come out. I'm happy all of the personal squabbles and mistrusts were all taken care of and the two groups appear to have melded, so we'll have a fresh slate now going into Season Six. I'm looking forward to it as much as I looked forward to Season Five.

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I enjoyed this finale more than the Season 3 finale (let's merge Woodbury and the prison), but not as much as the season 2 finale (the farm is overrun and Carl drops Shane).
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Solid episode but an underwhelming season finale. When Morgan showed up and said "Rick?" I thought it was another commercial break.

Country
    Country Flag

My thoughts on the episode. First off... LOVED that is was 105 minutes long. VERY cool.... there were a few things I hated... Glenn is shot and covered in walkers and then just gets up somehow? Doubt it. Where was buddy going anyway over the wall? He didnt know Glenn was coming for him... or even watching him. Silly. I loved the truck seen and even knew something was up when I seen the cans... BUT hate how all of a sudden one guy gets them out. Are the walkers even a threat anymore???? Rick takes on a bunch with ease, Glenn fights off a bunch and hundreds are NO match for Morgan and a stick. lol I know it's TV but the real threat should be the walkers and they just are not nor have been since the farm scene finale. I hope that they make an end to this in a respectable amount of time. With another show coming it might get too much and I love this show. I hope they have a solid end game....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I'm sorry, but can this Jessie character get killed off already so this recent storyline can just die? It's really getting on my nerves.
    Why would they do that. She's the hottest girl ever!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

My thoughts on the episode. First off... LOVED that is was 105 minutes long. VERY cool.... there were a few things I hated... Glenn is shot and covered in walkers and then just gets up somehow? Doubt it. Where was buddy going anyway over the wall? He didnt know Glenn was coming for him... or even watching him. Silly. I loved the truck seen and even knew something was up when I seen the cans... BUT hate how all of a sudden one guy gets them out. Are the walkers even a threat anymore???? Rick takes on a bunch with ease, Glenn fights off a bunch and hundreds are NO match for Morgan and a stick. lol I know it's TV but the real threat should be the walkers and they just are not nor have been since the farm scene finale. I hope that they make an end to this in a respectable amount of time. With another show coming it might get too much and I love this show. I hope they have a solid end game....
    That guy was luring Glenn out into the woods so he could kill him. Remember, he saw him sitting on the porch when Maggie came to talk to him. I also would have liked to have seen Glenn get away from the walkers. And I agree that they didn't seem as threatening. Also I feel like the show went crazy with the way they were killing the zombies. The chain, license plate, the noose, I mean come on... Maybe it was just me, but it was kind of annoying and unrealistic. I feel like they just wanted to up the gore or something.

Also I was wondering how much longer the show actually was, because it was just one commercial break after another. In reality it was probably only another 5 min long

Country
    Country Flag

That guy was luring Glenn out into the woods so he could kill him. Remember, he saw him sitting on the porch when Maggie came to talk to him. I also would have liked to have seen Glenn get away from the walkers. And I agree that they didn't seem as threatening. Also I feel like the show went crazy with the way they were killing the zombies. The chain, license plate, the noose, I mean come on... Maybe it was just me, but it was kind of annoying and unrealistic. I feel like they just wanted to up the gore or something.

Also I was wondering how much longer the show actually was, because it was just one commercial break after another. In reality it was probably only another 5 min long
    The show was exactly 105.36 mins of actual footage.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

walker death by chain was awesome! License plate slaying was a little far fetched. We have to remember the current Co-executive Producer of the show is Greg Nicotero, a Makeup/SFX guy. I dont think the Zombie-Fu is going anywhere.

As far as the commercials, the only reason i think I rationalize paying for cable anymore is for the DVR and the ability to fast forward through em!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I thought this was the best episode so far to end a season. It showed some constraint and actually built up the characters. I don't think the show jumped the shark at all and with a few minor glitches was excellent...I'm not sure how Daryll missed the dangling cans and I don't think I can actually understand how Glenn escaped the zombies.

Country
    Country Flag

I have to agree a bit with ya brother... I DID NOT see this not all going to hell in a hand basket within the town. I think you will see Rick's group train them and then a show down with the Wolves. I liked that.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

The show was exactly 105.36 mins of actual footage.
    I checked five different links and they're each at 64:55. When you figure in the commercials, it adds up to 90 minutes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 151 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 126 ... LastLast