Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 151 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 123 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,825 of 3764

Thread: The Walking Dead *TV Spoilers!*

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

This should have been Carol's interview: a few weeks ago I killed a kid then destroyed I singlehandedly destroyed an entire fortified colony of cannibals because I'm a fucking badass now. TEST ME! KEEP TESTIN ME!'
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    Carol as the innocent home-maker unable to even lift the heavy gun they were making her carry, Awesome. It took me a second to catch on but she is playing this situation better than anyone one else in Rick's crew.
    Yeah....I caught on to that when she said she missed her husband every day......I then realized she was putting on an act.

My gut says these are good people...and that Rick's crew will have trouble fitting in because they have seen too much crap for too long.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I think this could turn into a 'police state' kind of deal. Where Rick's crew attains a great deal of power and responsibility really quickly and establish a firm line between soldier/law and citizen.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    I think this could turn into a 'police state' kind of deal. Where Rick's crew attains a great deal of power and responsibility really quickly and establish a firm line between soldier/law and citizen.
    The moment, Deanna said she was a politician I was thinking something along these lines as well.

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Solid episode for me as well. I wonder where Rick's gun went though.... Strange it went missing. Loved that Carol is playing them too. Thought that right from when she could not lift the gun. I really wonder how long they can live here.... One other question I had was the girl... Where was she going when Carl went after her???
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Solid episode for me as well. I wonder where Rick's gun went though.... Strange it went missing. Loved that Carol is playing them too. Thought that right from when she could not lift the gun. I really wonder how long they can live here.... One other question I had was the girl... Where was she going when Carl went after her???
    Maybe some missed this, but they've been "watching" otherwise how did they know to let or, extend an offer to, Rick? They may have seen where he buried the gun and left the "walkers" as a "Trap/Test"? I think, Deanna is looking for a post apocalypse army to enforce control maybe? Perhaps, a new world order?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Solid episode. Hope these people are actually normal (or on the whole normal)...Ricks gonna do the hot blonde and her shadowy husband will get upset...and it won't all be like a big misnomer. The show could use a chance to settle down. I'd like, whether Rick takes the town or they coexist, for them to stay in the town until the end of season five, give them time to really build something up with a rival group or have a massive heard roll through, like The Farm x100. They've been on the road for an entire season. I can live with some settling down. If these people are messed up in someway, it will make the show feel very repetitive. I don't mind if they get messed up in the head, but if they're just 'act really nice and cool but really cannibals/evil/psychopaths' it will really make the show feel tired.
    I'd be down for this. As long as they can make each episode interesting with different interactions, I think it could work.

I think it would also be interesting to see Rick and his crew become the tyrannical ones this time around.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

That girl took it, the one who climbed over the wall. Guaranteed. She was outside the walls when they came in as Carl seen her in the house. Easy to assume she watched Rick put the gun in there, and now she has an unaccounted for gun that isn't in with the rest of them.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Solid episode. Hope these people are actually normal (or on the whole normal)...Ricks gonna do the hot blonde and her shadowy husband will get upset...and it won't all be like a big misnomer. The show could use a chance to settle down. I'd like, whether Rick takes the town or they coexist, for them to stay in the town until the end of season five, give them time to really build something up with a rival group or have a massive heard roll through, like The Farm x100. They've been on the road for an entire season. I can live with some settling down. If these people are messed up in someway, it will make the show feel very repetitive. I don't mind if they get messed up in the head, but if they're just 'act really nice and cool but really cannibals/evil/psychopaths' it will really make the show feel tired.
    I'd be down for this. As long as they can make each episode interesting with different interactions, I think it could work.

I think it would also be interesting to see Rick and his crew become the tyrannical ones this time around.
    I would plan to build up the new characters and community, drama what have you, then bring in a MASSIVE herd during the finale, and they manage to maintain it. Then you can have a fued with a rival group who wants to take the place start in season six. Don't really want another rival group plot yet, that's been going on basically for three seasons. We need zombies to become the number one threat again. Also would like them to stay in place so they can skip forward in time again between the this and next season. Bascially the last season and a half could have taken place over no more than a month, (probably closer to 3-4) No better way than a massive horde and seeing people die. Imagine the impact of seeing one of the original characters just get torn to shreds by dozens of zombies? Would be insane.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I can't believe that I am the first to ask this question.....where is Father Gabriel? I watched the episode twice and he was nowhere to be seen.

If it is not a plot twist, my assumption is that the actor (Seth Gilliam) was just not available......and I say that because while Eugene and Rosita had no lines, they were still visible.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm fairly certain I saw him.

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I stand corrected.

We see him at the gate before the opening credits, and again at the "check your weapons" scene (where the girl says "I just have brought another bin")........but we never see him again after that.

I would say he has less than ten seconds of screen time in the episode.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thought I say him when they panned the house main floor the first night they were staying together... I think there will be a true "Ricktatorship" here in this town... then I think a baddie I have heard mentioned early (Glenn gets to know him well. lol) and his crew will bust up the nice little town.... but after Rick takes the town.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I'm not going to use spoiler tags (they never stopped me) and I'm not going to spoil anything for non-comic readers but there was an obvious hint/nod to the book readers about who the villain is. I'm not sure how they'll rewrite his character though, he makes Ricky from Trailer Park Boys seem like an English professor.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm also wondering at what point Morgan will come back in play. I like the character and would love to see more of him.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    I'm also wondering at what point Morgan will come back in play. I like the character and would love to see more of him.
    I REALLY thought we would have seen him by now my man. I read an article that said the show he was on got cancelled... so the Walking Dead offered him his part back. I am just not sure why it is taking so long to see him again. Wonder what capacity he will be involved...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

I wouldn't be surprised if they wait and bring him back in the season finale.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    Bet your right. Then full time next season.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

But what bothers me a bit... he was all messed up back in season 3 (???) and had that fortress and looked crazy... remember? In that episode he looked normal.. like he had his shit together. Found it strange...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

When we see him I'm betting he will be saving someones ass. Also I thought he may only appear for an episode or two however they really need to freshen up the main character pool a bit so maybe he will be on for awhile. I liked the actor in Jericho and really do hope to see more of him.

Bet your right. Then full time next season.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

The town could really use Morgan. He's a booby trap master and I'm sure he could find some uses for his contraptions.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    I'm not going to use spoiler tags (they never stopped me) and I'm not going to spoil anything for non-comic readers but there was an obvious hint/nod to the book readers about who the villain is. I'm not sure how they'll rewrite his character though, he makes Ricky from Trailer Park Boys seem like an English professor.
    I think I know whom you are talking about, but what hint was that? Maybe I didn't pay attention enough? (I'm almost all caught up on the comic #115). Anyone could spoil anything for me and I wouldn't care as I'd watch it anyway. Thanks!
    spoiler name
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cookies or eaten alive by walkers? I think that kid may have pissed himself.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

That was a great and horrible scene all at one time. I think the episode was great and very curious where this is going.

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    Cookies or eaten alive by walkers? I think that kid may have pissed himself.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Didn't even see the priest once the whole episode. Anyone else find that strange? I would think that a priest getting a church would be something a town might be interested in...unless they are all atheists.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 151 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 123 ... LastLast