Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 151 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,725 of 3764

Thread: The Walking Dead *TV Spoilers!*

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

This is actually the best season so far. No 3 or 4 episodes of filler like the farm episode. Loving it.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    To air mini 4-8 episode complete series in the summer is a fantastic idea. I'm not sold on there being one or more multi-season shows. The last thing I want to happen to Walking Dead is for it to get diluted.
    Yes, that's my worry. I hope AMC is careful. I think there is enough room for another Walking Dead series. It's a long year. I just think, like you said, it has to be a different spin on the world. Even just changing the location will do that.

The main theme is always going to be survival, but it needs to feel different than the original series. Should be interesting.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Beth Greene of Hershel’s Farm, GA, sadly passed away last night from a gunshot wound to the head. The killshot was administered by Dawn, who, as she repeatedly told Beth, was just trying to keep things in the hospital together. Beth went out fighting, having stabbed Dawn with a pair of scissors in a move that caused everyone watching at home to collectively wonder why she didn’t just walk away and go make out with Daryl already.

While she spent much of her time watching baby Judith or singing the occasional campfire song, Beth eventually proved to be a strong, capable survivor despite never getting to use a cool weapon like a crossbow or a samurai sword. She is survived by her sister Maggie (who, to be honest, we kind of forgot she was related to since they rarely have any scenes together) and the many “Bethyl” ‘shipper tributes on Tumblr.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Lol

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

The Bethyl stuff is really stupid. What a dumb name. Why not Daryth? HUH TEENAGE GIRLS WHO PURPORTED THIS? WHY NOTH DARYTH?
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Re-watching Season 5 to hype myself up for the Premiere tomorrow night. Let's hope they can keep the quality they've given us for a season and a half going.

Traveler Zurov has a spectacular aura about Zurov has a spectacular aura about Zurov's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I hate having to wait almost 2 days after it premiers to watch it. Pretty pumped for the rest of this season though!

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Can't wait to get out of work tonight to watch it.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't get cute, Walking Dead.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

well.... okay then.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

So, who is collecting walker torsos?
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

OK, The Walking Dead. We get the point. "Nice guys finish last," which in your reality means death. Pretty soon there will be nothing but murders left.

Still, it was a great episode.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Seemed like a kind of 'Michonne Shield'.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Hmm, well maybe its just me, but I really hated that they
    Spoiler:
    killed Tyrese off. He's such a strong character in the comics, and they didn't utilize much of that in the show. I know its tough because they introduced Daryl on the show and he in a way has taken the place of Tyrese from the story, that when they introduced Tyrese on the show I think they had a hard time fitting him in which is a shame.

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Seemed like a kind of 'Michonne Shield'.
    She looked at the legs with a bit of a knowing look.....almost as if she knew who did it.

Also, I think I saw Roman Numerals cut into the foreheads.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

I thought that was one of the best episodes in a long, long time, both from a narrative and an artistic point of view. Excellent story/character development and such an intriguing structure. Greg Nicotero, the FX guy, directed it, and I think he did a bang-up job. My faith in the show is somewhat renewed.

There's an awful lot about that compound that we didn't find out -- some very ominous details. Who burned all the houses? It looked almost like a war scene.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I liked it the first time when it was called The Sixth Sense.

Seriously though, that part just didn't work for me. It felt cheesy. I also hated the artistic elements to the beginning of the episode. All the film flicker and film burn felt like it was from another show and kind of came off cliche for me.

If you can roll with all that fine, but I can't understand when people give passes to characters reacting in such a stupid ways. I'm sorry, I can't. You mean to tell me Tyrese is gonna' go out by having a kid zombie sneak up on him? Give me a break. These people are highly trained killers. You have to do better than that.

Nicotero did a nice job, but you can tell he's been hanging around Tarantino. For The Walking Dead, some of the choices felt off.

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    I thought that was one of the best episodes in a long, long time, both from a narrative and an artistic point of view. Excellent story/character development and such an intriguing structure. Greg Nicotero, the FX guy, directed it, and I think he did a bang-up job. My faith in the show is somewhat renewed.

There's an awful lot about that compound that we didn't find out -- some very ominous details. Who burned all the houses? It looked almost like a war scene.
    Completely agree. They have really setup some detailed foreshadowing for the back half of the season as well. There are also some slight nods in the direction of events from the comics.

Comic Reference

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I think Greg has been doing an ok job with his directing chances, but it always annoys me how he is on the Talking Dead explaining or highlighting his directing choices. If they were that effective he wouldn't have to spell it out.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Change a letter, ruin a show (the twitter meme) -- The Talking Dead. I'm not a big fan of these post-mortem shows, especially this one where they often bring in random people they apparently found wandering around the studio lot to talk about the show.

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

The Talking Dead. I'm not a big fan of these post-mortem shows, especially this one where they often bring in random people they apparently found wandering around the studio lot to talk about the show.
    Yeah, like Chris Hardwicke.

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Chris Hardwicke is just awful.....
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Haven't seen a minute of Talking Dead since it first started. It's like The Hills Aftershow except it's not meant for dumb teenage girls. I always meant to watch the segments were CM Punk was on them but I never got around to it. Don't care that much lol.

I didn't really have a problem with this episode. It was a little overwrought but at the same time I think it did a pretty good job of bringing some closure to Tyrese and all the facets of this new world he'd always had difficulty fully living in.

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant
    These people are highly trained killers.
    Who did Tyrese ever kill? No one. He actively avoided it. Tyrese seems like the kind of guy who would let his guard down while re-envisioning the world the way it used to be, the way he wishes it still was. With just about any other character I'd agree entirely with you.

It wasn't a fantastic episode but I'm also not surprised they killed another character off. The cast was starting to get a little big. I'm still thinking either Glen or Maggie are going down by season's end as well.

I was thinking that Walking Dead is going to be like a sports franchise with a salary cap. With these characters basically around since the beginning: Rick, Daryl, Carol, Carl, Glen, Maggie..that if they're still around come season 9 they're going to want some BIG bucks if Big Bang cast can get it, and the show is probably FAR FAR more stressful to be in than Big Bang or most other shows. They might have to start killing people off come contract renewals to save money haha.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I will probably like this episode more as part of the whole however on it's own I wasn't thrilled.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by skyofcrack View Post
    The Talking Dead. I'm not a big fan of these post-mortem shows, especially this one where they often bring in random people they apparently found wandering around the studio lot to talk about the show.
    Yeah, like Chris Hardwicke.
    LOL You win the "I spit up my coffee" award for today!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 151 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 ... LastLast