Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 151 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,600 of 3764

Thread: The Walking Dead *TV Spoilers!*

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Small nitpick, but how has Maggie not asked about where her sister is? All it would take was one little scene. At least they mentioned her yesterday, I was starting to think everybody forgot about her.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Small nitpick, but how has Maggie not asked about where her sister is? All it would take was one little scene. At least they mentioned her yesterday, I was starting to think everybody forgot about her.

Goo point. I was thinking the same thing. Also, I knew those "Terminus" assholes would be back. They had a "Bob-B-Q"!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Did anyone feel that Garieth and Bob might have met before? And I mean before he was gonna kill him and before Rick's group?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Did anyone feel that Garieth and Bob might have met before? And I mean before he was gonna kill him and before Rick's group?
    Yes, I got that vibe as well.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

They did have a really quick shot at the end of episode one where you hear the end of Darrell's story about Beth being captured.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    They did have a really quick shot at the end of episode one where you hear the end of Darrell's story about Beth being captured.
    Actually...it was at the beginning of the season premier...right after the first TERMINUS FLASHBACK (but before the opening credits)...we hear Abraham telling the group what happened when they arrived at Terminus, then Sasha asking about Tyrese, then Daryl talking about how Beth was taken by a black car with a white cross on the back window.....all the while they are making weapons to use against the Termites.

I was not surprised that episode #2 was slow....after the action packed seson premier...but wow...what an unexpected ending.

I knew Gareth and the guy with the hat that Ty allegedly killed were still alive. Ty made a point of telling Carol she did not need to go into the cabin at the end of the episode....plus...on the Talking Dead episode that followed the premier, neither of them were mentioned in the IN MEMORIAM .

I can't believe those Terminus guys would just eat Bob with their bare hands....they should have skewered him on little sticks.....I mean, come on, everyone knows that is the proper way to eat shish-ka-Bob.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You're right. I got it mixed up but I knew it had been mentioned.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I can't believe they split one of my favorite comic book scenes in half. It's like telling a great and interesting joke but then waiting a week to tell the punchline. lol

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    I can't believe they split one of my favorite comic book scenes in half. It's like telling a great and interesting joke but then waiting a week to tell the punchline. lol
    Shannon, if this will not ruin it for me... (Spoiler wise) could you explain? I did not read the comics and was going to but decided against it for the element of surprise on the show...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Actually...it was at the beginning of the season premier...right after the first TERMINUS FLASHBACK (but before the opening credits)...we hear Abraham telling the group what happened when they arrived at Terminus, then Sasha asking about Tyrese, then Daryl talking about how Beth was taken by a black car with a white cross on the back window.....all the while they are making weapons to use against the Termites.

I was not surprised that episode #2 was slow....after the action packed seson premier...but wow...what an unexpected ending.

I knew Gareth and the guy with the hat that Ty allegedly killed were still alive. Ty made a point of telling Carol she did not need to go into the cabin at the end of the episode....plus...on the Talking Dead episode that followed the premier, neither of them were mentioned in the IN MEMORIAM .

I can't believe those Terminus guys would just eat Bob with their bare hands....they should have skewered him on little sticks.....I mean, come on, everyone knows that is the proper way to eat shish-ka-Bob.
    Another good catch Tippy... I missed that he was there. Must have looked away at the thought of them eating Bob's leg! LOL.....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

This has been a huge pet peeve of mine with the show. Maggie never ever seems concerned about anyone but Glenn. You think she would have been equally upset about not knowing what happened to her sister. And while searching for Glenn, she would have also searched for Beth. And unless I'm mistaken I don't think she personally ever asked about Beth. Which is weird. Yes Daryl mentioned her briefly, but you think Maggie would have been the one to ask or at least comment about it, or most likely want to search for her now knowing that she could still be alive. It's as if they're not even sisters.

I know I've complained about this before because it's always bothered me. They have very little interaction with each other. You get the family unit feel with Rick and his family, but I've never once felt that with Maggie and her sister, which is really weird. I think it would have been better had they just made her someone that happened along the farm.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Okay. Bob wandering off alone to cry beside the tree.
    Was it because he:
    A. Got bit or scratched during the zombie pool party at the food bank and knew he was gonna die soon
    B. Just felt overwhelmed because of the near death experience

I assumed he had been bitten or scratched at first. Which made me then wonder: if he was infected, and then was eaten by someone, would that person then become infected?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    Was it because he:
    A. Got bit or scratched during the zombie pool party at the food bank and knew he was gonna die soon

I assumed he had been bitten or scratched at first. Which made me then wonder: if he was infected, and then was eaten by someone, would that person then become infected?
    Oh I think he was bitten 100%.... I also think part of the story will be how they transform by eating infected meat... I mean, this probably is a rare occurrence. People eating infected human meat. haha
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone read the books? I have them all and they are not that bad. I am on the last one now.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Was it because he:

Oh I think he was bitten 100%.... I also think part of the story will be how they transform by eating infected meat... I mean, this probably is a rare occurrence. People eating infected human meat. haha
    I also wondered if, by them chopping off his leg, they inadvertently saved him by stopping the spread of the infection.

Country
    Country Flag

Was it because he:

I also wondered if, by them chopping off his leg, they inadvertently saved him by stopping the spread of the infection.
    interesting... maybe if it was the leg... like another survivor that lost a leg we all know
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Was it because he:

I too assumed he was bitten and was going to kill himself (especially after asking Sasha for another kiss).

I am skeptical of the infected meat theory above, as they would have seen the bite (if he has one) when they were cooking him.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

I am skeptical of the infected meat theory above, as they would have seen the bite (if he has one) when they were cooking him.
    Well, yeah, that's true.
    Let's hope they are really dumb and don't inspect their food before cooking it.

Country
    Country Flag

Well, yeah, that's true.
    Let's hope they are really dumb and don't inspect their food before cooking it.
    Now I could be wrong but I took it he was bit on the arm... he grabs/rubs it after the attack like it was hurt. And I agree with Tippy, I was in the same camp on him getting that extra kiss then going outside. The crying was him realizing he was about to kill himself and life is over.

What was up when Machonne beat that walker with her gun and Abraham says that strange comment about not being ready yet.... ?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Actually...it was at the beginning of the season premier...right after the first TERMINUS FLASHBACK (but before the opening credits)...we hear Abraham telling the group what happened when they arrived at Terminus, then Sasha asking about Tyrese, then Daryl talking about how Beth was taken by a black car with a white cross on the back window.....all the while they are making weapons to use against the Termites.:
    Oh, yeah, the voice over. That's not enough for me though. At least they mentioned it, but I kind of need a real scene.

I'm with Heather, it's always bothered me that Maggie doesn't have more to do with her sister and never seems to care. This is a problem with a lot of shows and movies. The person is always worried and occupied with a spouse/significant other, but all other people seem to be kicked to the curb. The main exception being children. It's just not often you see a character get all worked up if a sibling is in peril. I'm not really sure why.

Anyway, this leads me to my next point. Some characters never seem to even interact with each other. Have Maggie and Daryl ever even had a scene together? It seems characters on the show have their pairings and that's it. Give me a Glen and Tyrese scene, or a Carol and Michonne scene. Mix it up.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyway, this leads me to my next point. Some characters never seem to even interact with each other. Have Maggie and Daryl ever even had a scene together? It seems characters on the show have their pairings and that's it. Give me a Glen and Tyrese scene, or a Carol and Michonne scene. Mix it up.
    That's why I liked the second half of season four so much. A lot of new characters and fresh interactions.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

... Some characters never seem to even interact with each other. Have Maggie and Daryl ever even had a scene together? It seems characters on the show have their pairings and that's it. Give me a Glen and Tyrese scene, or a Carol and Michonne scene. Mix it up.

I figure it's kind of like taking a dump. We never see them doing it but it is implied.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

FOR FUCKS SAKE, MAGGIE! JUST SAY IT. JUST ONCE!!

"Please, Rick. Find my sister. Find Beth. Promise me."
    "You have my word. I'll bring you your sister."

*Maggie boards bus*

Is it that fucking hard. I'm sorry, I'm not letting this go. Anyway, good episode.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

I'm right there with you Mike. Hopefully she'll show some concern during the next episode.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, it turns out the whole "tainted meat" thing came into play (sort of) after all.

I was sort of glad to see that Bob had in fact been bitten, because in the end, the Termites did not kill him, because he was already a dead man....although they added to his suffering significantly.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 151 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 ... LastLast