Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 151 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 3764

Thread: The Walking Dead *TV Spoilers!*

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I knew she was going to hurt her ankle as soon as they showed her untied boots. I am OK with a Governor episode but it looks like the next one is as well. That seems like too much. Maybe if they cut back and forth between the two groups I would be OK with it but they shouldn't abandon Rick and company for multiple episodes.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Yawn. We have seen this already haven't we? Given the preview of the mid-season (bullshit thing to do) finale it looks to be a retread of last season. Am I missing something?

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I remember when this show used to be about Rick and his crew.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Wait - so the gov and company try to leave the trailer site but the road is blocked by mud-stuck walkers so they are forced to stay. But after gov takes over as dictator miraculously he has no problem taking some other road to the prison? Did I miss something? In fact I think I missed a lot of somethings. So many holes in this episode. But having said that I did like how they gave us the idea he was reformed and then un-reformed him. The walker (Pete?) chained in the lake scene was great. Looking forward to the confrontation with Rick and his crew next week.
    reality continues to ruin my life

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't think you missed anything. It's clear to me there's only one road on this show.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Very confusing. I don't think you missed anything and I'm surprised no one missed the vehicle or heard it when they left and then came back.

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    Wait - so the gov and company try to leave the trailer site but the road is blocked by mud-stuck walkers so they are forced to stay. But after gov takes over as dictator miraculously he has no problem taking some other road to the prison? Did I miss something? In fact I think I missed a lot of somethings. So many holes in this episode. But having said that I did like how they gave us the idea he was reformed and then un-reformed him. The walker (Pete?) chained in the lake scene was great. Looking forward to the confrontation with Rick and his crew next week.

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Very confusing. I don't think you missed anything and I'm surprised no one missed the vehicle or heard it when they left and then came back.
    And no one noticed the fight between Gov and Martinez on top of the trailer in broad daylight? Where was everyone?

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm trying really hard to keep suspending belief. It is getting tough.

And no one noticed the fight between Gov and Martinez on top of the trailer in broad daylight? Where was everyone?

My Mood
    Twisted

Last season it became clear that to enjoy the show I had to quit trying to make everything make sense. I just enjoy the moment to moment of suspense, see whose going to get killed off, and the great make up job on the Zombies.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm with ya, my brutha!!!

Last season it became clear that to enjoy the show I had to quit trying to make everything make sense. I just enjoy the moment to moment of suspense, see whose going to get killed off, and the great make up job on the Zombies.
    That is the current way to go, IMHO, TN
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Agreed.

Also a standoff between the Governor and the Prison... Come on. Like they haven't done that already, and poorly I might add. I might finally give up on this show after the mid-season finale.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I won't give up on it, but the Rick Vs. Gov. 2 better be all the first one was hyped up to be and more.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Even if it's done better, its something they already tackled on the show. They should have done it the first time. It kinda makes the whole first part of this season a waste.

Geez, I guess I'm pretty bitter about the show now aren't I?

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I've said it elswhere but anything that deals with the end of the world equals me being hooked. There are many things which bother me about this show but I'm sticking with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    Even if it's done better, its something they already tackled on the show. They should have done it the first time. It kinda makes the whole first part of this season a waste.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post

Yeah, the other thing that bugs me about this season, and I was worried about this when the season started, is the fact that they've all but dropped the flu storyline. I knew it wasn't going to go anywhere and only served the purpose of filling gaps, bridging the story and creating strife. I had a feeling it wasn't going to be tied to the zombie epidemic, and so far I think I'm right.

I think they might have just used it to kill off all these random people and bring it back to the core group. Hopefully I'm wrong because its ridiculous to create that storyline for only that purpose.

My Mood
    Twisted

I've said it elswhere but anything that deals with the end of the world equals me being hooked. There are many things which bother me about this show but I'm sticking with it.
    Ditto

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

I think tonights episode was brilliant

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Craziness. I can't believe they killed little ass-kicker. I guess the next few episodes will be rounding everyone back up and that will be followed by finding a new home. At least Gov finally got what he deserved.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Excellent episode.

Gunslinger Apprentice evilash is on a distinguished road evilash's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great episode. Some big surprises (lil ass kicker). Can't wait until Feb!

My Mood
    Twisted

Wow. Episodes like this are why I keep watching.
    Very much enjoyed it

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

no one mentioned Hershel getting the ax, Or rather sword.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I was wondering how they'd kill off the baby on the show. I'm not happy with the way they did it.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Why is everybody assuming she's dead? I think she's still alive. I think somebody took her. Who knows, maybe it was Carol. If a walker got her, there would be body parts and blood everywhere. He wouldn't grab her from her carrier and saunter off and save her for lunch a little later.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 151 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 ... LastLast