Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 151 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead *TV Spoilers!*

the new Mr. Amy Pond! Mordred Deschain is on a distinguished road Mordred Deschain's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

I mean it is a good opening. But I really don't know that much about who had the idea first or not. but that was my only concern so far, other than that I like the show and hope it keeps going. Just waiting for Norman Reedus to go crazy during the next episode.

The Tardis (Time And Relative Dimension(s) In Space) duh!

Gunslinger Apprentice Dagavidiab is on a distinguished road Dagavidiab's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I´m reading the comic.... I'm on issue N° 30, and I have to say, is really good!

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Just started watching it, caught the last 2/3 of the 2nd episode! Fucking hell, this is some of the best US telly I've watched in a long while! Really well made and incredibly tense! I just wish I had caught the first ep. Btw, how far ahead are you in the US? What ep are you on at the moment?
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Episode 3 will be airing tonight. And hopefully you'll be able to catch the first ep soon.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

We should be getting the 3rd ep in a few days on Friday, then. It's already airing over here, i just missed the first week it was on, and unfortunatly I can't watch it On Demand as i first thought. Big mistake, I know, but I'm not gonna miss any eps now!

- Melike

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Do they ever re-air them during the week?
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

They repeated the 2nd ep tonight. It first aired on Friday, but since it's been over a week since the first ep aired, I don't think they're going to re-air it just yet. Maybe for a catchup session, but not yet.

- Melike

Citizen of Gilead haunted.lunchbox is on a distinguished road haunted.lunchbox's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    They repeated the 2nd ep tonight. It first aired on Friday, but since it's been over a week since the first ep aired, I don't think they're going to re-air it just yet. Maybe for a catchup session, but not yet.
    I'm so mad because only the first episode was on on demand as of yesterday... I haven't checked today. So, I'm stuck waiting for the second.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

AMC is running all of them plus the new one starting in about 12 minutes...@7pmCST

the new Mr. Amy Pond! Mordred Deschain is on a distinguished road Mordred Deschain's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    AMC is running all of them plus the new one starting in about 12 minutes...@7pmCST
    YUP!! can't wait!

A buddy of mine did bring up a interesting question...

Spoiler:
    How long do you think a show like this will last when zombies are the everyday thing?

Citizen of Gilead haunted.lunchbox is on a distinguished road haunted.lunchbox's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh! It is on! Yay!

Gunslinger Apprentice Dagavidiab is on a distinguished road Dagavidiab's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mordred Deschain View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    YUP!! can't wait!

A buddy of mine did bring up a interesting question...

Spoiler:
    How long do you think a show like this will last when zombies are the everyday thing?
    The zombies aren't the everyday thing... You MUST read the comics....

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

So episode 3 was good. My husband is frustrated because he says it's boring, but I think it's good that they are not basing the whole show on zombie attacks because that would get old really quick. Shane made me mad.

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It IS moving slower than I thought it would, but it's doing pretty good so far. Tell him to give the first season (only 3 more episodes) a chance. If he doesn't care for it after seeing all six episodes, then let him go do whatever he's gonna do.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by haunted.lunchbox View Post
    So episode 3 was good. My husband is frustrated because he says it's boring, but I think it's good that they are not basing the whole show on zombie attacks because that would get old really quick. Shane made me mad.
    that's the reason why my buddy asked that question...he has the same view on it.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Gotta say, this is my new favorite show on the tube. Right up there with The Wire (still catching up and loving it!!) Boardwalk Empire, Burn Notice, Sons and Justified!!!!!

Also kinda digging L&O: L.A. as well
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Last nights episode was good, but there are soooo many characters on the show that aren't even in the comics. It is starting to annoy me.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Never read the comics, so its all good to me!!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Never read the comics, so its all good to me!!!!!!!
    If you like comics at all, you should really pick up the TPBs. As awesome as the show is, the comics are 10x better.

Plus it is one of the more captivating comics going right now.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I picked up three of the later trades yesterday and was FORCED to read all three of them before I went to sleep last night. The last time I saw the clock it read 4:17am. This comic series ROCKS!!
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Gunslinger Apprentice ErinPatricia is on a distinguished road ErinPatricia's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love
    Country
    Country Flag

On demand had episode 3 that I missed cause of the horrorshow of a Steelers game last week. I spent way too much time last night re-watching 1&2 then sitting down for 3.
    I love this show so very much
    I lurk, therefore I am.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, so far this is a GREAT show!!!!

Way to go Mr. Darabont!!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Last night's episode was just too good for words. I hate that this season is so damned short.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I enjoyed it as well. I really like hillbilly darrel, and hope he stays in the series. I kind of feel for shane.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I haven't read the comic series of walking dead. Can anyone tell me how well it follows it. In truth, I think it should follow the main plot, but they should be able to add characters and small subplots without receiving criticism.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 151 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast