Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 151 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead *TV Spoilers!*

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Are you F'in serious? for people who read the comics check out what I found on IMDB about the actors in the first episode of season 3. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2107527/

Spoiler:
    shouldn't it be almost mid season when you first see The Governor? sounds like they are packing a ton of stuff into this season.

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Oh. His mustache is terrible.
    They should change it to a 12 episode season, 16 gives them too much leeway to waste episodes.

Country
    Country Flag

I think 16 episode would be just fine for this story arc. There's too much to fit in only 12 episodes. Unless they skip a couple of weeks in one episode.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Here's an interesting clip from Night of the Living Dead. It pertains to what we were talking about before with how you become a zombie.

News of the Living Dead
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Gunslinger Apprentice Xile is on a distinguished road Xile's Avatar

My Mood
    Bitchy
    Country
    Country Flag

Was that dude near the end with Andrea that had those two zombies on leashes the governor I keep hearing so much about? He doesn't look THAT tough to me. I'd Shane around all day, double-tap one of his zombies in the skull, give the other one the boot like Leonidas then D/D/T the governor on a manhole cover. That's how it'd go down because I'm a thug like that.

No really, was that him? I think if I was in a zombie apocalypse... Would totally carry around a Samurai sword. Yup. That last episode started off INTENSE too. I like!

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I haven't read the comics but I can officially tell you it wasn't the Governor or even a "dude."

Gunslinger Apprentice velcro_fly is on a distinguished road velcro_fly's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

No it was not the Governor, or a dude. Her name is Michonne and she is freakin' AWESOME.
    “There are no men like me. There's only me”- The Kingslayer

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xile View Post
    Was that dude near the end with Andrea that had those two zombies on leashes the governor I keep hearing so much about? He doesn't look THAT tough to me. I'd Shane around all day, double-tap one of his zombies in the skull, give the other one the boot like Leonidas then D/D/T the governor on a manhole cover. That's how it'd go down because I'm a thug like that.

No really, was that him? I think if I was in a zombie apocalypse... Would totally carry around a Samurai sword. Yup. That last episode started off INTENSE too. I like!
    That's not The Governor. It is a woman and her name is Michonne. She'd also have you decapitated before you ever got near the zombies she has chained up, because she is crazy badass. Like, 10x more badass than anyone else you have seen in the series so far.

I have actually had a poster of Michonne from the comics where she is standing pretty much just like she is when Andrea sees her on my wall for years. I love Michonne.

This is the the image on the poster:
    Spoiler:

There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tatts4Life View Post
    Are you F'in serious? for people who read the comics check out what I found on IMDB about the actors in the first episode of season 3. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2107527/

Spoiler:
    shouldn't it be almost mid season when you first see The Governor? sounds like they are packing a ton of stuff into this season.

Spoiler:
    Just because we see The Governor in the first episode doesn't mean that they do. If they plan to cover all of the prison sequence in this season it is going to be a lot to cover, though. They have already shown they don't plan to follow the pacing of the comics anyway, though, or Dale would still be around and it would have been Otis that Michonne saved in the woods.

Hmm...maybe they killed Dale, Otis and Patricia just so they wouldn't have to squeeze all of their story arcs at the prison into one season. Haha. Dale specifically had a lot of stuff going on at the prison(the amputation, the Adrea/Tyreese stuff, etc, etc).

There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Cheat activated : Unlimited Shotgun Ammo

http://youtu.be/P224BTri7RQ

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OchrisO View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatts4Life View Post

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Just because we see The Governor in the first episode doesn't mean that they do. If they plan to cover all of the prison sequence in this season it is going to be a lot to cover, though. They have already shown they don't plan to follow the pacing of the comics anyway, though, or Dale would still be around and it would have been Otis that Michonne saved in the woods.

Hmm...maybe they killed Dale, Otis and Patricia just so they wouldn't have to squeeze all of their story arcs at the prison into one season. Haha. Dale specifically had a lot of stuff going on at the prison(the amputation, the Adrea/Tyreese stuff, etc, etc).

Chris my main concern is with
    Spoiler:
    when Lori will have her baby. She doesn't seem that far along by the end of season 2. Are they gonna jump ahead a couple of months? I can see having the attack on the prison being a season finally but the stuff with her and the baby is kind of hard if they don't jump ahead a couple of months while they are in the prison. Also i know this sounds sick but I can't wait to see the scenes with The Governor and Michonne

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Re: Unlimited Shotgun Ammo

How the HELL did the producers/writers/actors/screeners/caterers not catch this before it aired!? It's so blatant, like they MEANT to do it. Reload Hershel, reload!

My Mood
    Bitchy
    Country
    Country Flag

I LOVE badass females! The Walking Dead is my new crack and I hate sobriety right now.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Re: Unlimited Shotgun Ammo

How the HELL did the producers/writers/actors/screeners/caterers not catch this before it aired!? It's so blatant, like they MEANT to do it. Reload Hershel, reload!
    Maybe they were playing Grand Theft Auto right before? Idk

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

The "HOLY SHIT" in the middle of that video had me cracking up!
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I love the little icon on the lower left hand side. It's from the Resident Evil video game series, it pops up whenever you purchase an 'unlimited ammo' cheat

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So when does Season 3 start?

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Unofficial answer: Not soon enough.

Official answer: October, I believe.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

October - November sounds about right.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I am so there.

My Mood
    Bitchy
    Country
    Country Flag

I hope I can be Shane. Just to piss off RUBE.
    X-man: The One Man Wolfpack...

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Eh, I'll wait for reviews / general impressions first. TV to game adaptations don't exactly have the best track record.

My Mood
    Bitchy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, just goes to show why I can't even name one right now. Game to TV is a different story with the exception of Doom.
    X-man: The One Man Wolfpack...

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Mortal Kombat? LOL
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 151 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast