Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 151 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead *TV Spoilers!*

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm having trouble emotionally connecting with every single one of the characters on the show. Which is sad, because I loved the comic book characters so instantly when I first started reading them, especially Rick, Carl, and Glen. I like the actors playing Rick and Glen, so I'm not sure if it's the writing or what, but I just don't really care about them yet. I thought this past episode had a lot of scary, edge of your seat moments, but besides Shane killing Otis, it kind of felt like nothing happened. However, I did like the scene where Lori asks Rick how it's better if Carl stays alive rather than dies. I'm not crazy about that actress but I thought that scene was great. My best friend and I had literally just had a conversation about whether or not it'd be better to just kill yourself in that situation, so it was interesting to hear them talking about it.

I really hope they sort of steer things back into the direction of the comics, though.
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Zombie Apocalypse = Shannon's gonna have so much fun!

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Watched the 3 episodes so far which were good, but not great imo

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

We're not going to see much following the comics. They'll come to and from the comic. I'd actually be a little upset if I'd read the comics and they followed them mostly verbatim. I expect the series to be half re-iteration and half original stuff. Looking forward to the next episode.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    I agree, however, compared to other shows currently playing I'm very happy to have The Walking Dead.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    I agree, however, compared to other shows currently playing I'm very happy to have The Walking Dead.
    Agreed!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I'm hoping I won't be saying those words with the next series of Sherlock: there's only 3 eps per series anyway!
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    I'm hoping I won't be saying those words with the next series of Sherlock: there's only 3 eps per series anyway!
    Dude, it's "The Walking Dead" Thread (Hey, that rhymes!!). In this thread "Sherlock is a bloodthirsty zombie, slightly better equipped at finding and feeding, than other zombies!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I would be interested in seeing the Sherlock zombie, actually.

- Melike

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    I would be interested in seeing the Sherlock zombie, actually.
    Now that I think about it, so would I!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Actually...
    Spoiler:

I had forgotten that one of my favourite 2000AD writers had actually mentioned Victorian Undead! I have to check that out asap!

- Melike

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Loved the first season (got it on blue-ray even). Read the comics. Don't mind the very drastic changes from each. Hate the snail pace 50 min. bore/ 10 min. wow thing they have going
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

I think it's more like 37/10 after you take the commercials out.
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Unless Garrell was referring to the commercials as the 10min. wow!

- Melike

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

It was great to see that side (i.e human) side to Daryl. I think he's quickly becoming my favorite character.

Although I enjoyed last night's episode, I have to say that the whole zombie in the well thing was pointless. Even if they managed to pull him out without rupturing him and sending his entrails sloshing into the well, would you still drink water from there knowing a walker had been in there for Gan knows how long ? It seemed like a cheap way to get a few scares out of the ep/have a zombie in there when they had the perfect venue staring them in the face : Daryl searching that big abandoned house for traces of Sophia.

Still, a few blemishes aside, a pretty good episode all around.

Oh , and, I'm freakin in love with Maggie. Wow.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Yeah the whole well thing was just silly. Would you really risk sending one of your own down there? And would you actually drink the water once you got him out? I definitely would not!
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

lol I agree with ya'll ... Great bloated zombie makeup though!

Ugh, last night's episode was quite plain. Ugh!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice velcro_fly is on a distinguished road velcro_fly's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Thats exactly what I was thinking. The zombie had blood and other stuff all over him, how much of that was already in the water?
    “There are no men like me. There's only me”- The Kingslayer

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

A lot.

Also, did that zombie remind anyone else of a Garbage Pail Kid ?

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Now that you mention it...
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonsMovies View Post
    lol I agree with ya'll ... Great bloated zombie makeup though!

Ugh, last night's episode was quite plain. Ugh!!!
    I agree as well. It was just okay which happens to go along with the entire season so far.

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

I told y'all that Shane would start having guilty flashbacks and be sweaty all the time.

I agree with everyone: the zombie in the well was stupid and pointless. Risking Glen to get him out was stupid. And I like how T-Dog (or whatever the hell his name is) was all, "I'm glad we didn't do anything stupid ... like shoot him." Also, how long was that zombie in there and they didn't notice it? It seems like Dale and T-Dog noticed it right away ... but Herschel and his crew hadn't? Whatever.

Daryl's scene with Sophia's mom was the best part of the episode. If ever a zombie apocalypse happened I would want him on my team. And possibly as my future second husband.
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Daryl is awesome. He's quickly becoming my favorite character. It'll be interesting to see how his story pans out given the fact that

Spoiler:
    his brother is coming back on the show.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm still lovin' the show. But I really hate Shane even more after what he did. I want to see him get eaten slowly. I also can't stand Rick's wife but not the character as much as the actress. I worked on Prison Break (just as an extra) and she is just an unlikable bitch.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    I worked on Prison Break (just as an extra) and she is just an unlikable bitch.
    Woah, really ? Examples!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 151 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast