Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 126 of 151 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 ... LastLast
Results 3,126 to 3,150 of 3764

Thread: The Walking Dead *TV Spoilers!*

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TravelinJack View Post
    Finally a decent episode. A better start to the bottom half of the season. I hope they keep it this way, it’s been a while it feels like.
    Definitely a solid episode. I still think they have fallen in love with some of the flashing back and forth. Some of it works, other times it feels unnecessary.

I've been critical of Riggs and his acting ability for a while, but I thought he's been very good in recent years and did a fantastic job last night. Sad to see him go.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Finally a decent episode. A better start to the bottom half of the season. I hope they keep it this way, it’s been a while it feels like.
    Sounds like the show is back on? I didn't realize this...I'm guessing my DVR snagged it.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Watched the episode. The show just feels like a group of good friends that you've grown apart from. I will keep recording the show, probably watching it, and will post if anything strikes me.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Watched the episode. The show just feels like a group of good friends that you've grown apart from. I will keep recording the show, probably watching it, and will post if anything strikes me.
    I was about ready to shoot, Carl myself already!!!! lol lol lol

Spoiler:
    Maybe even stab him in his other eye. lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, it did drag a bit for sure. Still an overall improvement from what we had earlier in the season though.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, it did drag a bit for sure. Still an overall improvement from what we had earlier in the season though.
    Yeah, sorry I couldn't resist!!! lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just dont eff with Morgan. Dude is crazy!
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Definitely a solid episode. I still think they have fallen in love with some of the flashing back and forth. Some of it works, other times it feels unnecessary.

I've been critical of Riggs and his acting ability for a while, but I thought he's been very good in recent years and did a fantastic job last night. Sad to see him go.
    I thought Riggs started showing his chops in Season 4, between him and Hershel's relationship after he killed that kid, and him trying to prove he could survive without his father in the S4 mid-season premiere, an episode which was very strongly called back to with Carl's death. If you watch Carl's foray to get some puddin' in that S4 episode, you'll see he was in the exact same predicament...zombies, he falls, they fall on him, he kills them while they're on top of him, except this time he didn't make it. He died the exact same way he'd once proved to himself that he could survive out there (before immediately realizing he couldn't). I assumed he was bit when that scene happened in Episode 6 because it was verbatim how the previous scene went with Carl. And then in the finale of Season 4, that look while Rick is butchering the guy who tried to assault Carl. Some of his best work.

All in all it was a good premiere. I thought they did a good job of breaking up the Carl stuff so that it didn't feel like it drug on. It seemed to for others, but it didn't bother me too much as I was expecting it. I think they're going to finish the season off strong. I liked Season 7 more than most, but even I was only semi-satisfied with most of 8a. They could have found a way to do the same material better. I think that's usually where this show falters...if it just did everything just a little bit better, it would be a lot better received. I think they're BIGGEST hurdle to overcome is how they structure their seasons. I hope the new show runner going forward improves upon that. It needs some more big events to happen in scattered episodes. It's great to have a big premiere and finale, but they really do front and backload their arcs. I like a lot of the quiet episodes in the middle of the arcs the most, but it's clear a lot of fans aren't a fan of this build up to an event structure. Like in Season 4b, everyone was heading to Terminus and separated for 8 episodes, and it was all build up to arriving there, but things happened along the way. People died. People changed. Bad things happened.

I expect they'll close out All Out War well, but I really hope they do a better job with A New Beginning, as that is the best stuff in the comics. I will be upset if the next two seasons aren't the best they can be.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Do you moisturize with your own cum?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

If you don't, you're doing it wrong.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I opened the vault for you and instead of getting pissy, you rolled with it. A+.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    If you don't, you're doing it wrong.
    I opened the vault for you and instead of getting pissy, you rolled with it. A+.
    That's because you merely adopted the Troll.

Matt was born in it.
    Molded by it.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, it's kind of like how the Uruk-hai are born.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was thinking you had several windows open and typed in the wrong one (web cam) Or, that was an honest question meant to be PMed to Matt.....
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

This was a pretty decent episode. It did a good job of transitioning the story. I also think that with Alexandria and The Kingdom all being at The Hilltop now, and the scavengers being wiped out, the story should be a lot more focused going forward. I'm kind of beyond this half a season though. I'm mostly looking forward to Season 9 and seeing my favourite TWD story come to life (though it will be quite different without Carl around), and Season 4 of Fear The Walking Dead. I do think this season will wrap up nicely. The scenes with Jadis and the grinder were really great. And I wonder if there is something more to the landfill, with Simon mentioning the helipad and solar panels. Some kind of top-secret government outpost?

Country
    Country Flag

Forgot there was another episode. Damn storm took out our power early Friday morning. Just came back today. Man o man do we take power for granted. Gonna have to catch up on TWD tomorrow.

WTB:

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, back to normal.

The makeup of some of the walkers at the dump was easily some of the worst I've ever seen on this show.

Also, they were armed pretty well. Were they able to take out at least a few of the saviors?

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This was a pretty decent episode. It did a good job of transitioning the story. I also think that with Alexandria and The Kingdom all being at The Hilltop now, and the scavengers being wiped out, the story should be a lot more focused going forward. I'm kind of beyond this half a season though. I'm mostly looking forward to Season 9 and seeing my favourite TWD story come to life (though it will be quite different without Carl around), and Season 4 of Fear The Walking Dead. I do think this season will wrap up nicely. The scenes with Jadis and the grinder were really great. And I wonder if there is something more to the landfill, with Simon mentioning the helipad and solar panels. Some kind of top-secret government outpost?
    We do see the copter flying around from time to time.....
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Makes me wonder if Jadis will intervene during a fight with her chopper.

This is a great video

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Well, back to normal.

The makeup of some of the walkers at the dump was easily some of the worst I've ever seen on this show.

Also, they were armed pretty well. Were they able to take out at least a few of the saviors?
    The Saviors just collected all of their weapons. Maybe they could have ran and hid in the trash but attacking people that have automatic weapons with your bare hands (or knifes that some surely had) isn't going to work well. The real question is why even leave Jadis alive if you kill everyone else?

Country
    Country Flag

Makes me wonder if Jadis will intervene during a fight with her chopper.

This is a great video

Rambo 2 style

Great video lol.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    The real question is why even leave Jadis alive if you kill everyone else?
    Assume it's too contrast Negan and Simon.... Instead of kill one, he left one.

And I was definitely right that Simon used to be the leader and was the one who slaughtered Oceanside.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 126 of 151 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 ... LastLast