Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 151 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead *TV Spoilers!*

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by George Steinbrenner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ShannonsMovies View Post
    Read the comic! lol The compendium (first 48 issues) is on sale online (eBay, amazon) for around $30. WELL worth the price, my friend!
    LOL Ahhh, do an "Ol Man" a solid and spill it!!!!!! LOL I'm well over 50 I can't be seen reading comics!!!! LOL
    You're missing out of some good stories even if they're comics. Y: The last Man was one of the best stories I've read in a decade. So Michonne is basically Agent 355 from Y: The Last Man but different.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

mikeC = are you really Shannons mom !?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OchrisO View Post
    Read the comic! lol The compendium (first 48 issues) is on sale online (eBay, amazon) for around $30. WELL worth the price, my friend!
    LOL Ahhh, do an "Ol Man" a solid and spill it!!!!!! LOL I'm well over 50 I can't be seen reading comics!!!! LOL
    How much are you wanting spoilerized, exactly?
    For me, I don't care, I will take all I can get. I meant for others. I'm the kinda guy who occasionally reads the last page of a book. This is one of those occasions!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

How much are you wanting spoilerized, exactly?
    For me, I don't care, I will take all I can get. I meant for others. I'm the kinda guy who occasionally reads the last page of a book. This is one of those occasions!!! LOL
    Spoiler:
    Michonne's origins are, compared to a few other characters, mysterious. She is a more prominently featured member of the survivor group, and a central character within the series, yet her demeanor has limited the amount of intimate information she has revealed. Through-out the series she has confided and spoke of parts of her past in passing. The narrative itself has explored her origins in illustrated, non-dialogue segments. A conversation with Glenn and Rick stated she had a large extended family, which included her parents, three siblings, an ex-husband, two daughters and a boyfriend. She explained the origins of her obtaining her signature weapon, which attributed to her neighbours. The younger occupant collected ornate swords, which Michonne later acquired for her own use. She trained in fencing as a child, and then again in college, explaining her proficiency with the blade. She also mentioned being a college student, and another time, reveals that she was a lawyer. She has no formal martial arts training.

Michonne first appeared on the road at an unknown distance away from The Prison Clothed under a hood, she pulled two shackled zombies along by chain (later revealed to be her boyfriend and his best friend) to act as a deterrent to the undead. She cut off their arms and lower jaws so that they wouldn't attack her. While traveling she witnessed Otis attempting to ride back to The Prison, and saved him from a large group of zombies outside the prison's walls who followed him. Once Otis spoke for her, Rick Grimes let her join the group in exchange for handing over her katana.

Michonne tends to work alone and quietly, but still fights for the survivors defense as strongly as the other active defenders. She is frequently referred to, and perceived by the other characters as a stronger member of the survivors, and frequently participates in the violent but necessary actions of the group, such as the conflict against The Governor and his goons. Her participation in the torture and slaughter of The Hunters showed a much more detached side of her than ever before. She admits in her imaginary conversations with her boyfriend that she cares for the group, showing that some humanity remains despite her torturous experiences. Michonne has shown from her break-down after torturing the Governor that she is still capable of vulnerability.

Despite her experiences, Michonne has proven her worth to the group; not only in her practical skills with her katana, but her constant participation in moving the survivors forward and keeping the group safe.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Chris!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

The end of tonight's episode pissed me right the fuck off. Not only do they keep making ridiculous, bullshit choices with a character who is already supposed to be dead, now they kill a a character off early. Now we won't ever see how Otis is a racist shithead to Michonne and Tyreese and Michonne saving his ass in an amazing show of badassery. We won't see the stuff between him and Patricia at the prison. We won't see Otis becoming zombiefied and Rick having to shoot him. Bull...shit. So many amazing parts of the comic completely fucking ruined for the show now.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I disagree. When the "twist" happened, I had the same reaction as I did to some of the bigger "twists" in the comic.

"HOLY SHIT!!!"

Great episode.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

The show already had one racist shithead -- it didn't need another. The incident surely puts an additional spin on Shane's already complex character.

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I didn't mind the change from the comics, but man, what a surprise! I really didn't see that one coming. They did a great job of making us feel sympathy for Shane and then, bam!, that ending. Poor Otis.
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Grimes View Post
    mikeC = are you really Shannons mom !?
    Only on Thursdays.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Honestly, I had completely forgot Otis was even in the comics. And like Bev said, the racist asshole slot is already covered by Michael Rooker.

At any rate, I have to say that yesterday's episode was very "meh" for me. The Sophia arc has above and beyond overstayed it's welcome. There was virtually no advancement of the plot outside of the revelation of what Shane did. Not only that, but the actor playing Shane hammed up the performance admirably yesterday. I couldn't take him seriously with those hyperbolic bug-eyed moments. It was just a bland episode. Here's to hoping that next weeks EP is a lot better.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I really wish i could watch this in the UK

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    Ditto.

Well, when I'm done with the 1st series and the compendium of the comics, anyway.
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I totally hated the Shane bug-eye look! At the beginning of the episode, I looked at my husband and was all "What the hell is he making that creepy face in the mirror for???"
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

"Shane, are you okay?"

BUG EYES BUG EYES BUG EYES

"What happened to Otis?"

"Shane. You should stay."

(foggy mirror)

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

"Shane, are you okay?"

"What happened to Otis?"

(foggy mirror)

Cool you've got a copy of the script. Where can I pick one up for myself.

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Shane's turning evil. What I got out of it was that Shane did it to make sure that Carl would be okay. He did it for Lori, so she wouldn't have to deal with Carl's death. Now he's going to be forever haunted by what he did to Otis. Maybe they'll make him start to slowly go insane and resentful. They'll do flashback scenes where he's remembering killing Otis and he'll be sweaty all the time.
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

The internet is a wonderful thing, full of ways to slip the control of such country based media distribution.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

It certainly was a "Holy Shit" moment, but I was sad to see Otis go, I kinda liked him so far as a character and and actor.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

It certainly was a "Holy Shit" moment, but I was sad to see Otis go, I kinda liked him so far as a character and and actor.
    Me too! I hated the comic book Otis but I loved this version.

You were supposed to hate him in the comic, though. Kirkman has said in interviews that he was originally made because most every character up to that point in the comic(that was still alive) was too nice and likeable and he realized that was unrealistic. In my opinion, that episode was a gateway to them drifting further and further from the comic. I expect there will be more and more things from this point on that just really piss me off. I'm less annoyed about his being killed early than with the plot points that are really important to me that were directly attached to him and will now have to be altered or not even done.

As for the series already having a racist shithead, that one was never supposed to be there to begin with.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

The internet is a wonderful thing, full of ways to slip the control of such country based media distribution.
    Any particular site?

I tend to use sidereel.com for such things, but you have to be careful with some of the links.

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I tend to use sidereel.com for such things, but you have to be careful with some of the links.
    Thanks i will give it a go!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Stranger View Post
    "Shane, are you okay?"

"What happened to Otis?"

(foggy mirror)

Cool you've got a copy of the script. Where can I pick one up for myself.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 151 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast