Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 117 of 151 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 115 116 117 118 119 127 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,925 of 3764

Thread: The Walking Dead *TV Spoilers!*

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Alien View Post
    I guess the show needed a bunch of red shirts for the upcoming fights.
    bingo.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post

I'm so over the Negan storyline already. Just want that fucker dead already so we can move on to a newer - and hopefully, more interesting - threat.
    He's not going anywhere anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant
    Here's the best way I can explain it. They seemed like they were Road Warrior wannabes. Here's why it doesn't work for me. In Road Warrior, it took hundreds of years for people to evolve into this group of humans with their own unique look and way of talking. Here, it's been what, barely a year? It just doesn't make sense.
    It's actually been about 3 and a half years. About a year past by the time season three had ended. A year passed between seasons 3/4. Seasons 4-5.5 takes place over a period of a few months. Then it took them, I think, five months to get up to Washington. After the time jump in 6.5 (episode 9), they had been at Alexandria for approximately 7 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Webstar
    Are the Trash Man Group in the comics anyone?
    No, they're not in the comic. Oceanside is in the comics, but the community isn't discovered until after this current Negan arc, and the community isn't really explored, and it isn't a group of only women. In the TV show they really upped the ante in terms of the amount of men Negan has. It makes sense they'd introduce more people to join in the fight against Negan considering they escalated the conflict in Season 6 when they assaulted the compound.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

HMMMMMMM. Anyone see this? Sure looks like it to me. haha

http://tvweb.com/walking-dead-season...er-egg-aliens/
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

FWIW, I believe the new group is officially called the "Heapsters" by the cast. One thing that is kinda cool is that they apparently have a "Barber". A kind of "Bowl over the head" sort, but a nifty addition none the less!! lol They may also have a "Target at the Apocalypse" that only sells black clothing. Convenient, if unimaginative.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    FWIW, I believe the new group is officially called the "Heapsters" by the cast. One thing that is kinda cool is that they apparently have a "Barber". A kind of "Bowl over the head" sort, but a nifty addition none the less!! lol They may also have a "Target at the Apocalypse" that only sells black clothing. Convenient, if unimaginative.
    They have someone doing the hair dos.. that is for sure Bill. I have to agree.. they make NO sense and unimaginative comes to mind for sure... even if 20 years had gone past!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    They have someone doing the hair dos.. that is for sure Bill. I have to agree.. they make NO sense and unimaginative comes to mind for sure... even if 20 years had gone past!
    LOL The cast considers itself pretty witty with the "Heapsters" name considering the home and clothing style. Rumor has it, Target is launching a new clothing line... lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

LOL The cast considers itself pretty witty with the "Heapsters" name considering the home and clothing style. Rumor has it, Target is launching a new clothing line... lol lol
    lol. I, for one, am not signing up!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

The new group reminded of what others said plus the gang from Weird Science. Very lame with the finger twirling, goth gear, freakshow looks, and circling. Not much substance or depth created and just seemed plain lazy in the storytelling.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I see almost everyone hates the new group. I thought it was weird and very "Mad Max" as some have said but maybe not quite as bad as some of you have made it.

I haven't seen any of you bring up the "Are you individuals or a collective?" question that one of them asked Rick's group. They were kind of acting like insects as well when they entered their trash domain. Someone suggested to me that it was like something in the trash effected them and they now have some sort of hive mind similar to The Cell. I know this is a show with zombies but that would be a weird way to take the show so I hope not.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    I see almost everyone hates the new group. I thought it was weird and very "Mad Max" as some have said but maybe not quite as bad as some of you have made it.

I haven't seen any of you bring up the "Are you individuals or a collective?" question that one of them asked Rick's group. They were kind of acting like insects as well when they entered their trash domain. Someone suggested to me that it was like something in the trash effected them and they now have some sort of hive mind similar to The Cell. I know this is a show with zombies but that would be a weird way to take the show so I hope not.

I don't dislike the new group. Actually, I think they are kinda cool. Yeah, they are out there a bit, but I've decided to "go" with most of the absurdities and just follow along with the show. It's only "TV" after all and we're just looking to be entertained (at least I am) so why not just roll with it. So, whether I am horrified, tense or just having a chuckle it's kinda all good to me. I do LOVE the Spock-cut!!!! Also, boy, has that dame got gams, if lousy teeth!!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I thought maybe they were just big Stooge fans. Of Moe particularity.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    I thought maybe they were just big Stooge fans. Of Moe particularity.

LOL I guess the "Spock" thing just hits my personal funny bone, but yep!!! lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I think it's too early judge the new group. We've seen them for all over 20 minutes.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    I think it's too early judge the new group. We've seen them for all over 20 minutes.

Oh, go "Jack it on a corner in, San Diego". I'll judge who and what I like!!!! lol lol lol j/k Fucking "Trash heap Motherfuckers with bad haircuts"!!!! LOL LOL

Spoiler:
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post

Oof. We better hope that's not the case.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Last night's episode was the best of the season. Very good dramatic episode which did a lot and gave Dwight and Eugene some solid development. It was one of the better photographed episodes I've seen in awhile too...there were some truly great shots in there.

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah I liked it too and Negan was better too thought... not so over the top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

That was probably the best Negan had been last night. He'll only get better.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Someone explain to me why Dwight threw the Doc under the bus......(or into the furnace in this case).
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay.

Remember when I said that one of my problems with the show over the last few years is that some characters make more and more dumb decisions that betray who their character used to be? Well, last night was a perfect example of this.

So, Rick is killing walkers while at the Ferris Wheel ride. He's keeping up with them pretty well so they don't knock down the fence. Then. Something catches his eye. Rick then decides to CLIMB the Ferris Wheel structure. A structure that has been sitting in the elements collecting rust for years. Why did our hero do this? To shoot a fucking deer because he "owed" his fuck buddy one. Yup. That actually happened. Season 1,2,3 etc. Rick would never do that shit.

Now, Matt, before you say anything, I understand that the Ferris Wheel represents the world's rotation and how it's come to a stop. The fragility of the structure represents how the world is falling apart. I get it, but it's still a bunch of bullshit.

I've never rooted harder for Rick to die more than that moment.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Guns. More!!!

Spoiler:
    LOL LOL LOL Ungrateful, motherfuckers!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Good episode. I really do wish the stupid moves would end too. I also wish, as I said before, the Walkers somehow become
    More of a threat again... somehow/someway.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Good episode. I really do wish the stupid moves would end too. I also wish, as I said before, the Walkers somehow become
    More of a threat again... somehow/someway.

Yeah, I thought we had a real moment there and then, Rick jumped up. Now, they can kill 30+ easily, right? Good point.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Guns. More!!!

Spoiler:
    LOL LOL LOL Ungrateful, motherfuckers!!! LOL
    Yeah, they were being jerks, but you can never have enough guns.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Now, Matt, before you say anything, I understand that the Ferris Wheel represents the world's rotation and how it's come to a stop. The fragility of the structure represents how the world is falling apart. I get it, but it's still a bunch of bullshit..
    You're a straight fool, lmao.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 117 of 151 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 115 116 117 118 119 127 ... LastLast