Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 151 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 3764

Thread: The Walking Dead *TV Spoilers!*

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Still, Carols arc has been centralised on whether or not she should kill. Her not killing gave her too much time to reflect on killing. It seemed abrupt Carol would leave but I try not to judge a show episode to episode. It all hinges on where they go with it. Unlike Glenn's fake out. That was stupid and pointless and horribly done no matter how the next two episodes go haha

Am I the only one hyped for Fear The Walking Dead season 2 on April 15th? I rewatched the first six episodes one night last month and still enjoyed it...except for some of those stupid jump scares in the first episode lol. I do like the cast a fair bit...but I couldn't tell you what the daughters character is...hell, I forget her name!
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Gunslinger Apprentice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Morgan spent many episodes telling every single person on that show that they didn't need to kill people and Carol had the same reaction that the rest of the group did....yes you did. Did they ever show Morgan having an affect on her? Nope! In fact she was less swayed than anyone. She actually threatened to kill Morgan...on more than one occasion. And in the first episode coming back from the break what does Carol do? Flat out cold kill Morgan's prisoner because she believes that he is full of crap. So at what point did the show indicate that Morgan was having an affect on her? Did they do a slow build up and prepare us for this? No sir...apparently her transformation came during the quick 2 month skip we did. So what they show us is Carol trying to kill Morgan and his prisoner and then next time we see her she is crying and sobbing in a corner. Her killing the sick people in the prison is a great example. Her progression of becoming a strong person capable of doing whatever it took (even if it was something brutal to think about) was built up over many seasons. The removal of that strong character just bums me out. And I don't buy that it has anything to do with Morgan. She currently believes that killing is necessary and since she can't do it then she should leave. Morgan believes the opposite that killing is not necessary at all. The only reason they had her leave is because they needed a plot device to get the characters where they need to be to meet Negan.

Although I didn't care for most of season one of Fear the Walking Dead I am actually pretty excited for the second season. The previews look good and I think they set up a real interesting story.

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

I have no way to really double-check this fact but I believe there was exactly one episode of FtWD where there were no walkers killed during the entire episode. I’m not even sure any walkers made an appearance in that episode. I believe it was the first time in either show that had happened.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Alien View Post
    Morgan spent many episodes telling every single person on that show that they didn't need to kill people and Carol had the same reaction that the rest of the group did....yes you did. Did they ever show Morgan having an affect on her? Nope! In fact she was less swayed than anyone. She actually threatened to kill Morgan...on more than one occasion. And in the first episode coming back from the break what does Carol do? Flat out cold kill Morgan's prisoner because she believes that he is full of crap. So at what point did the show indicate that Morgan was having an affect on her? Did they do a slow build up and prepare us for this? No sir...apparently her transformation came during the quick 2 month skip we did. So what they show us is Carol trying to kill Morgan and his prisoner and then next time we see her she is crying and sobbing in a corner. Her killing the sick people in the prison is a great example. Her progression of becoming a strong person capable of doing whatever it took (even if it was something brutal to think about) was built up over many seasons. The removal of that strong character just bums me out. And I don't buy that it has anything to do with Morgan. She currently believes that killing is necessary and since she can't do it then she should leave. Morgan believes the opposite that killing is not necessary at all. The only reason they had her leave is because they needed a plot device to get the characters where they need to be to meet Negan.

Although I didn't care for most of season one of Fear the Walking Dead I am actually pretty excited for the second season. The previews look good and I think they set up a real interesting story.
    I also am VERY excited for the new season of Fear.... I hear they spend some time on the water and I am very excited to see how this plays out. For those of you that have read World War Z... (If I remember correctly) the ocean floor is full of walkers that are able to walk from land mass to land mass... I think this is a great concept. I also am wondering if something will take place I have read in the books... hit the spoiler to see what it is

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Web, zombies won't be walking on the ocean floor. Walking Dead uses realistic physiology...they would wander into the ocean, float, bloat, and go whereever the tide takes them. Floating walkers could pose unique problems, or boats full of them.

I know tney won't be smart enough as show runners to have them travel to Hawaii, easily the safest place in America besides maybe Alaska (they have long winters and less daylight though),when it comes to walkers.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

I always wondered that with zombie stories. I'd make my way to small island off the coast somewhere to live.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    I always wondered that with zombie stories. I'd make my way to small island off the coast somewhere to live.
    But if everyone has the virus... it could and would be... everywhere...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Yeah but all you have to do is kill those zombies and then your island is free of them and you don't need to worry about them sneaking up on you. You could actually live in peace vs having to look over your shoulder every second.

Gunslinger Apprentice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Until someone else comes along and wants to take your lovely island away from you.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The survivors made their way to an island during the final moments of Dawn of the Dead (2004). It ended badly for them.....

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Alien View Post
    Until someone else comes along and wants to take your lovely island away from you.
    It's ok, it's better to defend, at least you can see them coming. My number 2 place would be high up in the mountains somewhere. Where's it's too steep for them to easily walk up to. But traveling up and down for supplies would be more of a pain than my happy little island.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Them be fast zombies. More population too. I think Hawaii has 1.7 million spread across 23 island, most on Ohau and Honolulu. If the outbreak happened outside tourist season there would be far less additional people. Less people per island, less zombies per island, higher chance of survivors. Without roaming herds of thousand of zombies and far less desperate people travelling around settlements could grow relatively unmolested. I also think the climate would decompose zombies at a faster rate.

In the mainland there are no doubt thousands and thousands of islands in unpopulated areas which would be great. My uncles island is about 120 square acres, contains about 12 properties, is not near the mainland, an hours drive from any small city, 40 km from the nearest 40 town (900 people) and between fish and game there is boundless food. Of course walkers could cross the ice in winter but the would probably be frozen anyways. Northern Canada is a great place to survive zombies lol. We got it made!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    Them be fast zombies. More population too. I think Hawaii has 1.7 million spread across 23 island, most on Ohau and Honolulu. If the outbreak happened outside tourist season there would be far less additional people. Less people per island, less zombies per island, higher chance of survivors. Without roaming herds of thousand of zombies and far less desperate people travelling around settlements could grow relatively unmolested. I also think the climate would decompose zombies at a faster rate.

In the mainland there are no doubt thousands and thousands of islands in unpopulated areas which would be great. My uncles island is about 120 square acres, contains about 12 properties, is not near the mainland, an hours drive from any small city, 40 km from the nearest 40 town (900 people) and between fish and game there is boundless food. Of course walkers could cross the ice in winter but the would probably be frozen anyways. Northern Canada is a great place to survive zombies lol. We got it made!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    Yeah but all you have to do is kill those zombies and then your island is free of them and you don't need to worry about them sneaking up on you. You could actually live in peace vs having to look over your shoulder every second.
    Until the old guy on the island dies....turns....and bites a buch of people.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

It would take more than one turned old man to kill a settlement. Even in the confines of the prison, the death of one guy to flu caused a little mayhem in one spot, but it was easily contained.

If an old man dies its either known to be coming so preventative measured are taken or they die suddenly...if they die with anyone else there they will be taken care of and of they die suddenly alone, chances are they will be trapped in a house.

I enjoyed last nights episode. Dwight is, for now, the most hated guy on the show for shooting Daryl. People were all we dont know who got shot or who fired...yes we do...Dwight clearly pulls the trigger. Like those people who thought a car was watching when Daryl blew up Negans men lol. Do people have no eyes? I find this thing with Dwight and Daryl amusing since i assume Dwight was a Daryl like character for the comics since he came in after the show started up.

Comics spoilers
    Spoiler:
    that guy at farm had to be from The Kingdom, right? Looked as if he had on armour. Seems Morgan and Carol may be the catalyst to introduce them.

I hope we don't see Carol and Morgan until next season. Keep that mystery alive. I'm definitely in the minority for my enjoyment of Carols arc. She's trapped between the necessity of killing to survive and her overpowering remorse over killing. If anything, the stone cold killer Carol is not who she is, but who she needs to be, and now she's a walking dichotomy of pre-apocalypse Carol and post-apocalypse Carol and they are at constant odds. I don't see survivor's guilt done often enough.

Matt me and you can go survive on a deserted island peacefully by ourselves and leave everyone else to fend off non-stop zombies and evil people on the mainland

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

All we needed last night was for one of the members to go skinny dipping in a pond near the Saviors hideout to for them to complete the walking horror movie cliches they've become.

Last night's episode was a whole 'nother layer of dumb, and considering this is TWD we're talking about, that's saying something.

At this point I don't really care about Negan showing up.

I'm definitely hoping for a turn for the better in the show with Negan's appearance. I was really excited for this half season but it's been mediocre at best.

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

The finale on Sunday should be good...
    Who lives and who dies...

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    All we needed last night was for one of the members to go skinny dipping in a pond near the Saviors hideout to for them to complete the walking horror movie cliches they've become.

Two things from me:

First, I can't be the only person that hates the blood splatter on the camera. It was cute the first time... you know, when I experienced it playing video games in 1999 and every game since then. It's just cheesy now. The other thing is that it pulls me right out of the show. I know there's a camera there, but when there's an intense scene and you're really into it and all of a sudden the camera gets blood splatter on it it's like oh shit, that's right there's a camera there.

Second, you mean to fucking tell me that Daryl, one of the best woodsman/trackers around is going to get snuck up on? Get the fuck out of here with that junk. Talk about character assassination. You just spent years showing me how much of a badass he is and then he gets ambushed by some scrub. I dare somebody to defend it.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

He didn't get ambushed just once by these guys...They have ninja'ed their way into every scene so far. They must be amazing at hide and seek. I also agree about the blood spatter. They could have added in a "ka-pow" in bubble graphics to really drive the point home. I don't care for many of the decisions made in this season so far however the show is still watchable. It just is not grabbing me the way I wish it would.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Mike, Dwight ain't no scrub....Daryl is the scrub. Daryl is some backwoods loser. Dwight was in the military.

I mean, a velociraptor did the same thing to robert Muldoon.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Pasiuk57 View Post
    The finale on Sunday should be good...
    Who lives and who dies...
    I just found out full details of next week's finale, including who dies....

I have to say, It's pretty brutal!!!

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    Mike, Dwight ain't no scrub....Daryl is the scrub. Daryl is some backwoods loser. Dwight was in the military.

I mean, a velociraptor did the same thing to robert Muldoon.
    I'm going to ignore the fact that you just compared that scarecrow looking bitch to a fucking velociraptor. Despite what you say, the show has worked hard over the years to depict Daryl as a master tracker/woodsman, hence why it's BS.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    I also agree about the blood spatter. They could have added in a "ka-pow" in bubble graphics to really drive the point home.
    You mean like this?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 151 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 ... LastLast