Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Walking Dead *TV Spoilers!*

Hybrid View

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

They repeated the 2nd ep tonight. It first aired on Friday, but since it's been over a week since the first ep aired, I don't think they're going to re-air it just yet. Maybe for a catchup session, but not yet.
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Citizen of Gilead haunted.lunchbox is on a distinguished road haunted.lunchbox's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    They repeated the 2nd ep tonight. It first aired on Friday, but since it's been over a week since the first ep aired, I don't think they're going to re-air it just yet. Maybe for a catchup session, but not yet.
    I'm so mad because only the first episode was on on demand as of yesterday... I haven't checked today. So, I'm stuck waiting for the second.

+ Reply to Thread