+ Reply to Thread
Page 130 of 130 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130
Results 3,226 to 3,232 of 3232

Thread: The Walking Dead *TV Spoilers!*

Final Mission Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have zero complaints. None.

For me, one of the best decisions they made was not overdoing Morgan. When I heard he was leaving TWD and joining Fear, I assumed he would become the main character. That has not been the case and the show is better for it.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike

Goldmember webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I agree. Iím excited about the Dead again. This show is fantastic and the writers from the sister show need to watch this one and take a page from it. Well done and cannot wait for the final!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I hated Fear....right from the start....but decided to give it a shot again with Morgan moving over.

They pretty much rewrote the show....all new cast, etc.

It is no where near as bad as it used to be...I would even call it decent.

So glad they've killed off just about all of the old cast.

That said....the whole reason for Alicia being pissed at Laura/Naomi/June was because in the end she left The Stadium and joined up with The Vultures when things went south?

Pretty weak.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE
    Wizard & Glass Grant 1st Edition $100
    Artist Edition of Dark Tower 7 $70
    S/L Secretary of Dreams V2 $300
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $225
    Lisey's Story ARC $25
    ABC
    XYZ

WANTED
    The Plant Part 1 Signed Limited Edition
    Battleground Lettered Edition

Going Slap Happy Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

She thought Naomi was working with them the whole time and was responsible for her mother being killed. She did just lose her last family member the day before. It makes sense she wouldn't be too logical and running on pure emotion since the Vultures took everything from her.

I loved the finale. I wasn't on the Madison hate train...I always liked her as a character, so I was sad to see her go, but she went out great. A lot of people complained about the slow motion, but that scene deserved it because those moments were the emotional engine for all the old characters so it makes sense to show it as it they did...and the photography during it was beautiful. It's odd that only one member of the three initial families are left (Daniel is MIA), and one two characters from season one (Daniel again MIA) remain, and if you include Luciana, only 3 from the first three season (though Walker and Crazy Dog could be out there somewhere). But the new characters are all excellent so it's hard to complain. Can't wait for the second half. I liked how they told this story without linearity (it needed it), but we should get a linear show now.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Oy's Bitch ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I liked the finale. Won't miss Madison nearly as much as Nick. Dillahunt and Elfman are just okay so far. Funny, Morgan was one of my least favorite TWD characters. He and Eugene could easily take a flying leap IMO.
    Messin' with Sasquatch

Going Slap Happy Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I love Eugene.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

+ Reply to Thread
Page 130 of 130 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130