Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Walking Dead *TV Spoilers!*

Hybrid View

Gunslinger Apprentice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This week was way bette than last week. I am not sold yet but at least it is getting better and not worse. I also realize I was wrong on my time spectrum for the last episode. It looks like that kid was probably only in the hospital for a few hours not days.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Alien View Post
    This week was way better than last week. I am not sold yet but at least it is getting better and not worse. I also realize I was wrong on my time spectrum for the last episode. It looks like that kid was probably only in the hospital for a few hours not days.
    I would give it "better"......but not "way better".

Man I hate those three kids..........they need to go.

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    I think this show is pretty good. Its obvious that if you are looking for wall-to-wall zombie action this show isn't going to be for you. I like the build-up and I am already more interested in this than The Strain (granted I am a couple episodes behind.)
    I am not one of those peole that needs a lot of zombie action...in fact, I would be OK with the occasional episode that does not even have any zombie interaction at all. Sometimes I feel like the writers on TWDTOS (The Walking Dead The Original Series) have this obligation to put one zombie battle into every episode....and it feels a little forced sometimes.

The Strain is much better than FTWD.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Gunslinger Apprentice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Man I hate those three kids..........they need to go.
    We were referring to the sister as the new Carl.

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    The Strain is much better.
    Eh....I don't know how I feel about the Strain. This season is better than last season. But man...talk about kids that have to go!

+ Reply to Thread