Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 151 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,375 of 3764

Thread: The Walking Dead *TV Spoilers!*

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Judith is cute as hell! I'm gonna really love her character moving forward. Although I despise Negan 99.9% of the time; I really enjoyed the interaction between he and Judith. I also love how Judith's demeanor is different in the way that she was born into the Walker world. She's not some scared little girl and Daryl had it right when he nicknamed her Little Asskicker.

The whole Rick thing still really bugs me to no end though and probably always will. I'm dreading the lame excuse of why it took him so long to get back to his family, if/when he does.
    THAT IS MY ONLY THING... so I am assuming the 3 movies he does will be over the next 3-5 years. They will encompass the missing 6 years. I imagine we will see him on the show again after that. I hope that they do it well.... and maybe he is fooled to think they are all dead or something.... who knows!
    I guess I shouldn't judge so soon. Hopefully they'll handle it well and that he's doing what he needs to do to get back to them. That I can get onboard with it. I just hope it isn't some lame amnesia bullshit.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    I don't know about anyone else, but if I'm up in a water tower and I see a herd of zombies, I'm sure as hell not bringing my ass down that ladder. They may be evolving, but they can't climb just yet.

Also, if that little girl shoots that big gun she's going to fly back 10 feet.
    And when they see your partner climb up to join you and they crowd around the bottom and stay, what do you do then? Wait for your friends to find you even though you took the map marking where you went and hope you don't starve to death first? Do you remember the very first death in Tremors?

Yeah, I saw this criticism and that was my reaction too. And considering what that herd was, they wouldn't have gotten down. And there was no dumpster up there for them to climb under.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    Awesomeness!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Amazing....in the fist three years of the Zombie Apocalypse, we lost 20 cast remembers.....but in the following six years.......we lost none.
    Not so amazing. The dead are decaying and don't pose as much of a threat as they used to. At least that's how I see it.
    Ah yes,....that whole argument.

In one episode, we see The Governor brushing his zombie daughter's hair, and a patch of scalp comes off.......which would back up your decay theory.....and that was in YEAR ONE (maybe YEAR TWO) of the ZA.

But it's nine years later now......if they truly were decaying, they would all be puddles with the exception of the few that had turned recently. And we have been lead to believe that the overwhelming majority of the population had been lost in the early days of the ZA.

As far as posing a threat.....that giant herd that was chasing Eugene and Rosita seemed kind of menacing..........that is unless they are all really people disguised as walkers.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

It's canon that the walkers don't truly decay as an actual dead body would. Jenner said something about it in the S1 finale. Whatever keeps them walking and feeding keeps them from decaying just enough they aren't falling to pieces.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Amazing....in the fist three years of the Zombie Apocalypse, we lost 20 cast remembers.....but in the following six years.......we lost none.
    Not so amazing. The dead are decaying and don't pose as much of a threat as they used to. At least that's how I see it.
    Ah yes,....that whole argument.

In one episode, we see The Governor brushing his zombie daughter's hair, and a patch of scalp comes off.......which would back up your decay theory.....and that was in YEAR ONE (maybe YEAR TWO) of the ZA.

But it's nine years later now......if they truly were decaying, they would all be puddles with the exception of the few that had turned recently. And we have been lead to believe that the overwhelming majority of the population had been lost in the early days of the ZA.

As far as posing a threat.....that giant herd that was chasing Eugene and Rosita seemed kind of menacing..........that is unless they are all really people disguised as walkers.
    A mixture of the the dead and Whisperers is my guess.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't know about anyone else, but if I'm up in a water tower and I see a herd of zombies, I'm sure as hell not bringing my ass down that ladder. They may be evolving, but they can't climb just yet.

What do you mean evolving? I am not sure I notice that... just looked like a herd to me.

Side note... I LOVED the end when they were hiding from the Whisperers... I wonder if they heard the words being whispered...
    The whispering is exactly what I'm talking about. We're supposed to think they are evolving to an extent.

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post

And when they see your partner climb up to join you and they crowd around the bottom and stay, what do you do then? Wait for your friends to find you even though you took the map marking where you went and hope you don't starve to death first? Do you remember the very first death in Tremors?
    I was mainly talking about Eugene. He was already up there. Only bad things can happen once he gets down. Rosita is on her own. Sorry.

As long as Eugene is quiet up there, they would pass through.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

A new post full of comic panels from scenes from this newest episode.

Carl and Rick leaving for Hilltop instead of Carol and Henry

The dynamic between Negan and Judith seems to be quite different than it was with Carl.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A new post full of comic panels from scenes from this newest episode.

Carl and Rick leaving for Hilltop instead of Carol and Henry

The dynamic between Negan and Judith seems to be quite different than it was with Carl.

This is my fav part of this thread. Man I hope you keep doing this after every episode!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I agree with Kris. It's really cool to see the difference.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll at least do it with significant events along the way.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I thought this was a really good set up episode. That opening with Rosita hearing the Whisperers all around her was sufficiently creepy. We got to know Magna's group a little better. We got some insight on the relationship between the communities, with Alexandria employing an isolationist policy. I like that there are back channels because Alexandria is so cut off Michonne didn't even know Maggie was gone, and she could've been gone for several years at this point. The zombie action was pretty solid, and I liked how even though we still haven't seen a Whisperer, it seems as if they are everywhere right now, following Rosita, looking for Eugene, surrounding Michonne and Magna's Group, even though the characters don't understand something is happening. While the episode is fairly inconsequential, there were plenty of good character moments and it does a good job of setting up the finale, which should be a fairly solid episode to set up the back half of this season. I'll have my full review up tonight or tomorrow.

Also a shout out to Michael Cudlitz who directed the episode and did a fine job.

Country
    Country Flag

I thought this was a really good set up episode. That opening with Rosita hearing the Whisperers all around her was sufficiently creepy. We got to know Magna's group a little better. We got some insight on the relationship between the communities, with Alexandria employing an isolationist policy. I like that there are back channels because Alexandria is so cut off Michonne didn't even know Maggie was gone, and she could've been gone for several years at this point. The zombie action was pretty solid, and I liked how even though we still haven't seen a Whisperer, it seems as if they are everywhere right now, following Rosita, looking for Eugene, surrounding Michonne and Magna's Group, even though the characters don't understand something is happening. While the episode is fairly inconsequential, there were plenty of good character moments and it does a good job of setting up the finale, which should be a fairly solid episode to set up the back half of this season. I'll have my full review up tonight or tomorrow.

Also a shout out to Michael Cudlitz who directed the episode and did a fine job.
    Yeah I was a fan of it as well. What a great season this has been so far. I hope it continues with this level. So far the Whisperers are hands down doing it for me as the villains... better than any before on the show!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Episode 7 of Season 9 was called "Stradivarius" but did you know the producers had other episode title names they were trying out, based on the best parts of the episode?

Here they are:

The Walking Dead: "Campfire Tales With Daryl And Dog"

The Walking Dead: "Bitchy Michonne Hates Violins"

The Walking Dead: "Daryl Gets A Haircut"

The Walking Dead: "Gay Fight Club"

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't know what you're talking about, Shannon. Everyone knows the episode's original title was Daryl and Doggo Doggo Doggo Don't Wanna Leave The Congo Oh No No No, Bingo Bango Bongo They're So Happy In The Jungle and They Refuse To Go

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

lol I cracked up at Bingo Bango Bongo.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

After the college student film opening, the episode was fine.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

How I feel finally seeing this stuff finally come to the series.

Country
    Country Flag

Did anyone think Jesus would be gone so soon??? Dammm

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Unfortunately, his character was never given the proper time and material to develop to the point where I gave a crap, in all honesty.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Unfortunately, his character was never given the proper time and material to develop to the point where I gave a crap, in all honesty.
    From everything I have read, it sounds like Payne shot himself out of town. He was not shy about voicing how much he hated that they were neutering the comic book Jesus, the kick ass one. I think it was an amicable parting of the ways. Shame for the rest of us who kept waiting for the real Jesus/Payne to unleash.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, Payne didn't ask to be written out of the show or anything, but he had expressed that he was frustrated with what Jesus was able to do, and I don't blame him much on that. He wasn't really given anything cool to do and he had trained really hard to be able to break out ninja fighting. We saw him be able to sneak in and out of places and stuff like that, but he never really got that fighting moment until last night. I am sure we can blame Jesus's lack of development on that fact there were simply more characters in the TV show during the Negan arc...Simon, Daryl, Tara, Henry, are all characters who weren't even in the comics, not to mention characters like Carol and Morgan who were already dead by that point in the comics, who got a lot of time too.

The opening credits are going to seem really different come Season 9b, with Lincoln, Cohen, and now Payne off them. They just added Khary Payton to the credits. I can only assume they're going to add Samantha Morton and Ryan Hurst to them. I can't think of another series regular who has been around long enough or made enough of an impact to be added to the opening credits...I guess Siddiq or Henry would be the next on the list.

For those who didn't see the preview...we don't get a good look at Alpha, but we do get a good shot of Beta, and he looks fantastic.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll have my review up later, but here are a few panels from the comics from this past weeks episode.

The Whisperers pursuing the group looking for Marco, who was injured in the barn in the comics.

Country
    Country Flag

I wonder why they say "you are not where you belong"..... last nights episode was one of the most frightening of any of the Walking Deads since the beginning. To see the Walkers become scary again to our characters was plain awesomeness. The set piece in the graveyard... was perfection. The way the Walker ducked and the looks on their faces? I watched it again it was so well done. It is too bad we didn't have this writing and style for the last 30 some shows!! I am very excited to see where this goes. Mattrick... how long do the Whisperers last in the comics? Are they still around?

ALSO.. is anyone else DYING to know what happened over the last 6 years? What happened to the communities? Michonne cannot even have HER weapon inside Hilltop? Six years is A LONG time... I cannot wait to find out what happened and I like that they are not just giving us the info.

The show feels new, fresh. Even friends of mine that have stopped watching are starting to watch again. Keep in up Walking Dead... glad to see you back and on fire
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 151 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 ... LastLast