Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 151 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 127 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,925 of 3764

Thread: The Walking Dead *TV Spoilers!*

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    My thoughts on the episode. First off... LOVED that is was 105 minutes long. VERY cool.... there were a few things I hated... Glenn is shot and covered in walkers and then just gets up somehow? Doubt it. Where was buddy going anyway over the wall? He didnt know Glenn was coming for him... or even watching him. Silly. I loved the truck seen and even knew something was up when I seen the cans... BUT hate how all of a sudden one guy gets them out. Are the walkers even a threat anymore???? Rick takes on a bunch with ease, Glenn fights off a bunch and hundreds are NO match for Morgan and a stick. lol I know it's TV but the real threat should be the walkers and they just are not nor have been since the farm scene finale. I hope that they make an end to this in a respectable amount of time. With another show coming it might get too much and I love this show. I hope they have a solid end game....
    That guy was luring Glenn out into the woods so he could kill him. Remember, he saw him sitting on the porch when Maggie came to talk to him. I also would have liked to have seen Glenn get away from the walkers. And I agree that they didn't seem as threatening. Also I feel like the show went crazy with the way they were killing the zombies. The chain, license plate, the noose, I mean come on... Maybe it was just me, but it was kind of annoying and unrealistic. I feel like they just wanted to up the gore or something.

Also I was wondering how much longer the show actually was, because it was just one commercial break after another. In reality it was probably only another 5 min long
    The show was exactly 105.36 mins of actual footage.
    I checked five different links and they're each at 64:55. When you figure in the commercials, it adds up to 90 minutes.
    Geez, im a fool... I meant 1.05... and hour and 5 mins. My bad. Sorry mates!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

That's probably why it felt like it was all commercials.

I have to agree a bit with ya brother... I DID NOT see this not all going to hell in a hand basket within the town. I think you will see Rick's group train them and then a show down with the Wolves. I liked that.
    This is what I think will happen as well, but do you think it'll be too much like the Governor scenario?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's probably why it felt like it was all commercials.

I have to agree a bit with ya brother... I DID NOT see this not all going to hell in a hand basket within the town. I think you will see Rick's group train them and then a show down with the Wolves. I liked that.
    This is what I think will happen as well, but do you think it'll be too much like the Governor scenario?
    No I don't... I think it will be them banding together to save the town.. it gets destroyed in the process... But more of the town vs. wolves.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

It could be like The Governor...but it would be kind of reversed. Alexandria can't be caught off guard though since Morgan will tell them that there are bad people out there branding themselves/walkers with 'W's and some of Rick's crew will be all, 'oh, so that's what that is about'. Alexandria will be ready and defensible before the Wolves make an appearance, unless they are going to be showing up the day after this finale, which doesn't seem very smart.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Country
    Country Flag

True eh?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I think you will see Rick's group train them and then a show down with the Wolves. I liked that.
    This is what I'm looking for early next season. I want to see Rick, Michonne, and Abe training the townspeople in hand-to-hand combat and marksmanship. I want to see Daryl showing people how to track outside of the wall. I want to see Morgan setting up defense systems and booby traps.

If this is going to be home, we need to see Alexandria turned into a fortress. I always wanted to see this with the prison and we never really got that. Maybe it's just because I grew up watching the A-Team and MacGyver as a kid, but I love that stuff.

Anyway, solid finale. We didn't get any amazing reveal or anything, but I enjoyed it. This summer should be interesting with the new Walking Dead show holding us over until the fall.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    I think you will see Rick's group train them and then a show down with the Wolves. I liked that.
    This is what I'm looking for early next season. I want to see Rick, Michonne, and Abe training the townspeople in hand-to-hand combat and marksmanship. I want to see Daryl showing people how to track outside of the wall. I want to see Morgan setting up defense systems and booby traps.

If this is going to be home, we need to see Alexandria turned into a fortress. I always wanted to see this with the prison and we never really got that. Maybe it's just because I grew up watching the A-Team and MacGyver as a kid, but I love that stuff.

Anyway, solid finale. We didn't get any amazing reveal or anything, but I enjoyed it. This summer should be interesting with the new Walking Dead show holding us over until the fall.

All of this including the A-Team/MacGyver comment.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

"They're gonna feel mighty stupid when they find out...they're screwing with the wrong people."
    "Rick--do it."

They know how to make some wicked lines for the very end of their seasons.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't read the comics, so I don't know if "The Wolves" were just made for the TV show.....

There was a Stephen King (Creepshow) reference in the season premier....this got me thinking.......Rick's group comes into a town....trains them to fight off "The Wolves".

Maybe I am grasping at straws....but could this be a Dark Tower V reference?
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    I don't read the comics, so I don't know if "The Wolves" were just made for the TV show.....

There was a Stephen King (Creepshow) reference in the season premier....this got me thinking.......Rick's group comes into a town....trains them to fight off "The Wolves".

WOW... Tippy just BLEW MY MIND.

The Walking Dead is great at fore shadowing... I know a little bit about the comics but stopped reading cause I loved the show so much.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Negan will make the Governor look like a choirboy...
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    Negan will make the Governor look like a choirboy...
    I really thought he would show up. I know Kirkman said something like season 9... but what can they do till then???? I only know that far into the comics too...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

WOW... Tippy just BLEW MY MIND.

The Walking Dead is great at fore shadowing... I know a little bit about the comics but stopped reading cause I loved the show so much.
    I've read the first volume, but that's it. I'd like to pick up the compendium books, but they are just so expensive. Honestly, cost is the only thing keeping me from reading them right now. That and the fact I wish it wasn't just black & white.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Just heard a great water cooler discussion.....

Did Rick shoot Pete......or did he shoot Reg?

Did....."Rick......do it" mean "Kill the bastard who cut my husband's throat"?....or did it mean "please shoot my husband in the head to keep him from becoming a walker"?
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Just heard a great water cooler discussion.....

Did Rick shoot Pete......or did he shoot Reg?

Did....."Rick......do it" mean "Kill the bastard who cut my husband's throat"?....or did it mean "please shoot my husband in the head to keep him from becoming a walker"?
    He obviously shot Pete.

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Did anyone see that Negan is going to be played by Robert Patterson?!

Country
    Country Flag

It was an April Fools joke man...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Storyslinger View Post
    Did anyone see that Negan is going to be played by Robert Patterson?!
    I'm assuming you mean Robert Pattinson, the Twilight dude.

Interesting casting. I know he's gotten a bad rap from the Twilight films, but I've seen him in other stuff and I think he's a good actor.

EDIT: Too bad it's just a joke. I think that could have been cool.

Country
    Country Flag

NEGAN needs to be big, bad, with a violence inside that shakes him to his core... A big actor with a little Leger's Joker in it. I really hope they do it well... I was never thrilled with the Governor actor. Were you guys?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry. I've been or of the loop for a few days. I thought it would have been a great casting.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I thought of another great defense system they could use.

One word: moat.

It worked for thousands of years, I see no reason why it can't come in handy here. Walkers have shown that they aren't that great in the water. A moat would also be a difficult obstacle for humans as well.

Yes, it's a lot of work, but a man-made moat could be done with enough man power. The hardest part would be finding a water source.

If this is truly going to be home, I would stop at nothing to make sure it's as secure as possible.

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

One word.

Agreed.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

NEGAN needs to be big, bad, with a violence inside that shakes him to his core... A big actor with a little Leger's Joker in it. I really hope they do it well... I was never thrilled with the Governor actor. Were you guys?
    No, I wasn't a fan of him at all. I much preferred the slimy Governor from the comics. The one on the show was too charismatic? And not really menacing enough. Even when he was trying to be, I didn't buy it.

It worked for thousands of years, I see no reason why it can't come in handy here. Walkers have shown that they aren't that great in the water. A moat would also be a difficult obstacle for humans as well.

Yes, it's a lot of work, but a man-made moat could be done with enough man power. The hardest part would be finding a water source.

If this is truly going to be home, I would stop at nothing to make sure it's as secure as possible.
    Definitely! I don't know why they didn't already do it, it'd be the easiest way to keep the walkers at bay.

Country
    Country Flag

Definitely! I don't know why they didn't already do it, it'd be the easiest way to keep the walkers at bay.
    No, I wasn't a fan of him at all. I much preferred the slimy Governor from the comics. The one on the show was too charismatic? And not really menacing enough. Even when he was trying to be, I didn't buy it.
    Me either... my sister was a fan of him for crying out loud!! Your SUPPOSED to hate the bad guy. Negan better be bad to the mother F*(^%^*@'IN BONE! I want to hate him. Like the native guy that played the bad guy in Banshee... I hated him... but could not help but watch him.. He would make a BAD ASS Negan.... anyone familiar with who I mean?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

They used pits in the Governor's second base (where he lived with Tara and her sister).....similar to a moat.

I get the impression based on comments made in the show that they were able to build the wall because, at the time, there were almost no wallkers around.....but that has changed....so building a moat now mighr be difficult.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 151 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 127 ... LastLast