+ Reply to Thread
Page 121 of 121 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121
Results 3,001 to 3,017 of 3017

Thread: The Walking Dead *TV Spoilers!*

Some doors cant be closed Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Am I the only person still watching this shit?

Anyway, this show has completely given up. They had an entire episode of all subtitles. That's unheard of on a TV show. I'm not sure if they realize it, but most of their audience probably can't stand subtitles. I don't see this show getting another season.

Vagrant Dead Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post

Anyway, this show has completely given up. They had an entire episode of all subtitles. That's unheard of on a TV show. I'm not sure if they realize it, but most of their audience probably can't stand subtitles. I don't see this show getting another season.
    If you mean Fear The Walking Dead; yea, I'm still watching it. That's at least two of us :/.
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I gave up on FTWD during season two's midseason finale. And this is coming from someone who a) STILL loves TWD, even with all its faults, and b) watches everything. Fuck Fear the Walking Dead.

Goldmember webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think this season is getting better actually. Better than the shit last season... that's for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Vagrant Dead Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Fuck Fear the Walking Dead.
    I think that's the third installment coming this fall

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I think this season is getting better actually. Better than the shit last season... that's for sure!
    I enjoy it. But I'm like Shannon, I'll pretty much watch anything outside of over-the-top Sci-Fi or the teenage drama BS.
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Oy's Bitch ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

We quit watching TWD a few episodes before Glenn slid under the dumpster but are still enjoying FTWD.

Iím not a clown Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I actually thought that was the best episode of the season. Up until that point I had all but given up on it.

Move along. Nothing to see here.

8.4.17 fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool

I don't see this show getting another season.
    Fat chance. FTWD has the second highest viewer rating behind only - you guessed it - Walking Dead. As long as it remains in the top 5 week to week it will keep getting renewed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I'm just nodding my head the whole time thinking "ok, stop now, please."

Goldmember webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Fat chance. FTWD has the second highest viewer rating behind only - you guessed it - Walking Dead. As long as it remains in the top 5 week to week it will keep getting renewed.
    In the top 10 it will continue getting renewed. This show isn't going anywhere... and I do think it's getting better. The worst part though is it could be GREAT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Some doors cant be closed Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    That surprises me. I never hear anyone talking about it. For me, the same thing plagues this show from day 1 and that's blah characters.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, I know I've been hard on Fear the Walking Dead, but people keep telling me I'm crazy and that the show is great, which is clearly reflected by all the discussion here.

That said, I must say the second half of the season was far more enjoyable.

8.4.17 fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    This will be my final Walking Dead game. I've put way too much time in Clementine's adventure to not see this through.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Maybe it's time to just end this thing.

Iím not a clown Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

No way. I heard that next season Rick jumps over a pond filled with zombie sharks on an ATV. Must see TV.

Maybe it's time to just end this thing.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

To be clear I do not want the show to end. I still watch it and still take some enjoyment from it. I just do not feel compelled to watch it on the night of airing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 121 of 121 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121