Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 130 of 151 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 132 140 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,250 of 3764

Thread: The Walking Dead *TV Spoilers!*

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have zero complaints. None.

For me, one of the best decisions they made was not overdoing Morgan. When I heard he was leaving TWD and joining Fear, I assumed he would become the main character. That has not been the case and the show is better for it.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I agree. I’m excited about the Dead again. This show is fantastic and the writers from the sister show need to watch this one and take a page from it. Well done and cannot wait for the final!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I hated Fear....right from the start....but decided to give it a shot again with Morgan moving over.

They pretty much rewrote the show....all new cast, etc.

It is no where near as bad as it used to be...I would even call it decent.

So glad they've killed off just about all of the old cast.

That said....the whole reason for Alicia being pissed at Laura/Naomi/June was because in the end she left The Stadium and joined up with The Vultures when things went south?

Pretty weak.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

She thought Naomi was working with them the whole time and was responsible for her mother being killed. She did just lose her last family member the day before. It makes sense she wouldn't be too logical and running on pure emotion since the Vultures took everything from her.

I loved the finale. I wasn't on the Madison hate train...I always liked her as a character, so I was sad to see her go, but she went out great. A lot of people complained about the slow motion, but that scene deserved it because those moments were the emotional engine for all the old characters so it makes sense to show it as it they did...and the photography during it was beautiful. It's odd that only one member of the three initial families are left (Daniel is MIA), and one two characters from season one (Daniel again MIA) remain, and if you include Luciana, only 3 from the first three season (though Walker and Crazy Dog could be out there somewhere). But the new characters are all excellent so it's hard to complain. Can't wait for the second half. I liked how they told this story without linearity (it needed it), but we should get a linear show now.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I liked the finale. Won't miss Madison nearly as much as Nick. Dillahunt and Elfman are just okay so far. Funny, Morgan was one of my least favorite TWD characters. He and Eugene could easily take a flying leap IMO.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I love Eugene.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Both of these trailers were excellent. I was truly giddy at the end of the Walking Dead one...we're edging into the best story from the comics!

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

And if things can't get me anymore excited, Samantha Morton has been cast as the next villain

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Tried watching Fear this season and couldn't get into it. Me and wife just yesterday deleted both Fear and TWD from our DVR recordings. I hope it continues to be fun for others but for us it lost it's appeal.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    And if things can't get me anymore excited, Samantha Morton has been cast as the next villain
    Both trailers do look really, really good!

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Tried watching Fear this season and couldn't get into it. Me and wife just yesterday deleted both Fear and TWD from our DVR recordings. I hope it continues to be fun for others but for us it lost it's appeal.
    I'll stick with it to the bloody end. Win, lose or draw. But, I have had shows that I've felt exactly the same way about.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I've been high on fear since Season 3. I forgave TWD for a bad Season 3 and got Season 4/5, which are my two favourite. Episode 4 of Fear with Dillahunt/Ellfman was beautiful.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've been high on fear since Season 3. I forgave TWD for a bad Season 3 and got Season 4/5, which are my two favourite. Episode 4 of Fear with Dillahunt/Ellfman was beautiful.
    Yeah totally agree. It was by far the best. Loved it. So you think the Whisperers are coming this far for the WD?

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't get what you mean? Do you mean actually coming? Yeah, that was them at the end of the trailer. You can hear it if you listen. It sounds nice and creepy.

Country
    Country Flag

I don't get what you mean? Do you mean actually coming? Yeah, that was them at the end of the trailer. You can hear it if you listen. It sounds nice and creepy.
    When they are covered in mud? NO WAY... going to look again. I thought they were actual walkers...haha
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, there isn't very much to say about the Fear mid-season premiere. I liked it. It was a solid set up episode. Not what you typically have with a premiere episode, but it does a fine job of placing a lot of pieces, moving characters here or there, establishing their new motivations, and enhancing the dynamics between the characters. A lot of people complained about the scene where Strand woke up and noticed a walker had just wandered into the house, and he fought with it behind Luciana, and didn't hear the scuffle. But this is something I like about Fear The Walking Dead the past two seasons. Unlike TWD which tries to be artistic in a way that's entirely surface level most of the time, Fear used perspective and sound to tell us where Luciana is: she's grieving Nick, she's directionless, hopeless, and totally in her own world, so lost in her own despair she's oblivious to everything else. Strand and Alicia are both escaping, through drinking and through obsession over something external. Even Charlie is struggling with her guilt over what happened to Nick and Madison and her role in everything. On the flipside, the other half of the cast is looking forward, to returning home or building a home, and beginning to accept their lives, and Al is already looking for her next story to document. I like that dichotomy, and it makes sense in that the old characters are essentially grieving over all the changes to the cast this season, while the new characters are looking forward.

I guess I said a bit more than I thought, but you can tell Fear puts that extra bit of thought into their scripts and their characters. Even when the plot isn't moving, there's stuff going on with the characters I find intriguing.

The only thing those of us watching this show can really discuss in terms of what's coming, is Morgan wanting to return to Alexandria. A lot of people think the shows will combine. I don't think they will, at least not this season. TWD by the mid-season of 9 will have jumped ahead...5 years? 6 years? That would mean Fear would have to take longer than that to get back, or they'd be in Season 9, but they're not. Maybe down the road, sure. But FTWD was already renewed for Season 5. Morgan desires to go back to Alexandria, but I don't think the world will let him. I'd even be fine with the next couple seasons of FTWD just being this group traveling across the country and getting into a bunch of situations that makes the trip take years. But they can't combine the shows right now. The best bet, really, if they want to combine the shows, is for FTWD cast factor into the story after this next one, so they'd combine with the main show around for about Season 11.

Country
    Country Flag

Well, there isn't very much to say about the Fear mid-season premiere. I liked it. It was a solid set up episode. Not what you typically have with a premiere episode, but it does a fine job of placing a lot of pieces, moving characters here or there, establishing their new motivations, and enhancing the dynamics between the characters. A lot of people complained about the scene where Strand woke up and noticed a walker had just wandered into the house, and he fought with it behind Luciana, and didn't hear the scuffle. But this is something I like about Fear The Walking Dead the past two seasons. Unlike TWD which tries to be artistic in a way that's entirely surface level most of the time, Fear used perspective and sound to tell us where Luciana is: she's grieving Nick, she's directionless, hopeless, and totally in her own world, so lost in her own despair she's oblivious to everything else. Strand and Alicia are both escaping, through drinking and through obsession over something external. Even Charlie is struggling with her guilt over what happened to Nick and Madison and her role in everything. On the flipside, the other half of the cast is looking forward, to returning home or building a home, and beginning to accept their lives, and Al is already looking for her next story to document. I like that dichotomy, and it makes sense in that the old characters are essentially grieving over all the changes to the cast this season, while the new characters are looking forward.

I guess I said a bit more than I thought, but you can tell Fear puts that extra bit of thought into their scripts and their characters. Even when the plot isn't moving, there's stuff going on with the characters I find intriguing.

The only thing those of us watching this show can really discuss in terms of what's coming, is Morgan wanting to return to Alexandria. A lot of people think the shows will combine. I don't think they will, at least not this season. TWD by the mid-season of 9 will have jumped ahead...5 years? 6 years? That would mean Fear would have to take longer than that to get back, or they'd be in Season 9, but they're not. Maybe down the road, sure. But FTWD was already renewed for Season 5. Morgan desires to go back to Alexandria, but I don't think the world will let him. I'd even be fine with the next couple seasons of FTWD just being this group traveling across the country and getting into a bunch of situations that makes the trip take years. But they can't combine the shows right now. The best bet, really, if they want to combine the shows, is for FTWD cast factor into the story after this next one, so they'd combine with the main show around for about Season 11.
    I agree. That was a tease of things MUCH further down the road. IT will happen though. I think you will see this show barely resemble the comics after a few more seasons too (I mean it is losing that now) and eventually die a slow death (which it is now if you look at ratings). I love the show still and want the best for it but they should never got rid of Frank D. I love that there is a Hurricane coming to. That is so cool....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I thought this was a very strong episode. I liked that there wasn't a word of dialogue for the first 12 minutes. Some of the photography was really on point, especially that opening long take. They really played with light and shadow very well. For an episode so focused on characters, we got some pretty good zombie action in the first quarter of the episode. If you look closely, when Alicia's gun barrel was stuck in the wall (and a zombie's head) and she picked something up to stab the next zombie, she used a statue of The Washington Monument. Some foreshadowing similar to what TWD did with Beth/Daryl at the country club in season 4B.

I thought both actresses did a really good job this episode. Alicia is a character I felt changed a lot since the first episodes, but I've never really thought Alicia-Debnam Carey was an overly good actress, just fine enough to do her part, but she impressed me in this episode. I know a lot of people have been complaining about the characters being split up again, but I'm a fan of having these character centric episodes. I'd rather stay in the moment with these characters than lose any momentum....the content in this episode wouldn't have been as effective if it was spread out over 3 episodes with other stories.

Country
    Country Flag

I thought this was a very strong episode. I liked that there wasn't a word of dialogue for the first 12 minutes. Some of the photography was really on point, especially that opening long take. They really played with light and shadow very well. For an episode so focused on characters, we got some pretty good zombie action in the first quarter of the episode. If you look closely, when Alicia's gun barrel was stuck in the wall (and a zombie's head) and she picked something up to stab the next zombie, she used a statue of The Washington Monument. Some foreshadowing similar to what TWD did with Beth/Daryl at the country club in season 4B.

I thought both actresses did a really good job this episode. Alicia is a character I felt changed a lot since the first episodes, but I've never really thought Alicia-Debnam Carey was an overly good actress, just fine enough to do her part, but she impressed me in this episode. I know a lot of people have been complaining about the characters being split up again, but I'm a fan of having these character centric episodes. I'd rather stay in the moment with these characters than lose any momentum....the content in this episode wouldn't have been as effective if it was spread out over 3 episodes with other stories.
    I was less of a fan than you on this one. I was REALLY hoping for more of the hurricane and what it would do to the walkers and the people. They stayed inside the whole time.... little boring to be honest. BUT good dialogue and still better than it's counter part. Can you spoiler the Washington monument foreshadow? I do not read the comments but for some odd reason ONLY with Walking Dead stuff... do I want to know. It's odd... maybe because they change it up so much?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I enjoyed it as well. It reminded me of TWD episode when they were stuck in the barn.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Lots of people hated it.

We'll get more of the storm as we've got a couple more episodes of it, I believe.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

The past episode was pretty alright. I liked the new characters, and I'm intrigued by who I assume will be the next antagonist (I'm hoping it's one person or a few people, so it feels like a different conflict...something more like the survivor Terminus people in S5 of TWD). In terms of development for Morgan, I felt this was the most substantial bit of development he'd had in awhile. Some people didn't like his realization that he was a coward and thought he should just want to return to Virginia because of Rick and his friends and stuff. But his cowardice is the root of all his issues, stemming all the way back to the pilot of TWD...being too afraid to put down his walker wife, who bit Duane, is what started him down this road and got him on the roof of that truck. He's always been running from his guilt either of inaction or action. And it would be nice for Morgan to take a nice leap as a character because he's just been kind of flip-flopping between peaceful Morgan and crazy Morgan and I think his true self is right in the middle. Much like the premiere though this was basically an episode about setting pieces and introducing things, so it was good in that respect. I didn't see the preview for next weeks episode, but I hope it's a John and June episode.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The past episode was pretty alright. I liked the new characters, and I'm intrigued by who I assume will be the next antagonist (I'm hoping it's one person or a few people, so it feels like a different conflict...something more like the survivor Terminus people in S5 of TWD). In terms of development for Morgan, I felt this was the most substantial bit of development he'd had in awhile. Some people didn't like his realization that he was a coward and thought he should just want to return to Virginia because of Rick and his friends and stuff. But his cowardice is the root of all his issues, stemming all the way back to the pilot of TWD...being too afraid to put down his walker wife, who bit Duane, is what started him down this road and got him on the roof of that truck. He's always been running from his guilt either of inaction or action. And it would be nice for Morgan to take a nice leap as a character because he's just been kind of flip-flopping between peaceful Morgan and crazy Morgan and I think his true self is right in the middle. Much like the premiere though this was basically an episode about setting pieces and introducing things, so it was good in that respect. I didn't see the preview for next weeks episode, but I hope it's a John and June episode.
    I also thought the episode was light-hearted and comical throughout most of it. I really enjoyed that about it.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I loved the part when the guy in the Wendell (wheelchair guy) had the shotgun aimed at Morgan's head while they were talking and Morgan said "Can you please lower that?" so he pointed it at his crotch instead lol

Country
    Country Flag

Worst one this season for me hopefully next week gets back in track

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 130 of 151 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 132 140 ... LastLast