Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 134 of 151 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 144 ... LastLast
Results 3,326 to 3,350 of 3764

Thread: The Walking Dead *TV Spoilers!*

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

And before anyone says otherwise, FUCK the Walking Dead "movies" ... It's a disservice to the show, and they're going to take an idea, a relatively boring idea, and I stead of weaving it into the show, make feature length tv movies about it? Fuck that.

Gunslinger Apprentice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    And before anyone says otherwise, FUCK the Walking Dead "movies" ... It's a disservice to the show, and they're going to take an idea, a relatively boring idea, and I stead of weaving it into the show, make feature length tv movies about it? Fuck that.
    So I’m guessing the people behind the mystical dark tower part movie/part tv show that we always hear about before the movie tanked will be watching this grimes epic quite closely. If it goes well I bet investors will want to revisit the dark tower saga

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

With the time jump, I'd think Rick would have been fighting to get back to his family during that whole period. If the Rick Grimes movies just show him accepting his new lot in life, I'll be highly disappointed.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Based on Judith's apparent age, it would appears that TWD timeline has synched up with our time line....meaning it is now ~9 years since the Zombie Apocolypse began.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

How could you weave a multi-year storyline into a show that takes place hundreds of miles (if not more than a thousand miles) away at a totally different time? Not sure how the idea can be boring since we don't know what the idea is yet.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    With the time jump, I'd think Rick would have been fighting to get back to his family during that whole period. If the Rick Grimes movies just show him accepting his new lot in life, I'll be highly disappointed.

I am sure whatever situation he finds himself in, that won't be that easy. I am sure that he will eventually accept it, in that his desire to leave will fade over time, especially as he forms new relationships and gets emotionally invested in new situations. Maybe he finds himself in a place that needs Rick Grimes more than his family does. I have a feeling he's going to be at a compound of some kind. He might even be on an island. Whatever the situation he finds himself in, it's been in the works for awhile.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I disagree wholehearted. You don't have someone who was impaled on rebar, ripped himself off of it, was bleeding out for an entire episode, had fever dreams about his dead friends telling him that it's ok to die, that he's done his part, made a huge sacrifice, was in an explosion ...

You don't have that someone go through all that just for the writers to be like, "You know what? Let him live."

That's one hell of an open ended final episode for a shows main character.

Well, yeah. Everyone else in the show had to believe he was dead. His dreams as someone who is dying make sense though, especially for Rick. Even dying he is still trying to save people and do what needs to be done. And he did save people and do what needs to be done. But they also serve for him to believe that everyone else can take care of themselves without him.

Oh, and also, hated the Negan scene. If he would have smirked at the end, proving that he was just playing Maggie, that would have been great. But they didn't do that.

Because he wasn't playing Maggie. Negan is broken. He'd rather be dead than be in that cell. The playing of Maggie was acting like the Negan he was, not the Negan he is in that cell after 18 months, to make sure she killed him. That's why he went back into his cell and closed the door as he's resigned to his fate for what he'd done. It was brilliant.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I haven't watched the last season and a half of TWD, I pretty much just come to this thread to get spoilerized by y'all synopsis.

Judging by the responses though it looks like the final episodes played it safe for Rick's demise to allow space for this terrible movie idea?

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, not really. This plan was set up long before there was knowledge of Lincoln leaving the show. If no news broke, there wouldn't be any perception of 'playing it safe' because it would all be a surprise. All this was already written and filmed by the time the news broke.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Not for one second since it "leaked" that Lincoln was leaving that I thought he was going to die.

Also, I'm excited to see the world from Judith's eyes. So far, we've mainly seen the world from the eyes of people that remember the world before zombies. Judith will be the first character that we get to see from a perspective of only knowing a world that has zombies. That's potentially very unique.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

The idea will be some sort of zombie testing facility, trying to find the cure, no one can know we exist, sorry Rick you're stuck here, etc etc etc. Lame.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Here's my piece on what is in the future for The Walking Dead

https://matthewblivingston.wixsite.c...e-walking-dead

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post

Great insights here. I had to stop at the comics section because I want to proceed with knowing as little as possible as to what is ahead.

Also, don't forget to insert the link in the first section.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post

Great insights here. I had to stop at the comics section because I want to proceed with knowing as little as possible as to what is ahead.

Without even knowing, I know you're talking about the (insert Hyperlink here) lol. I should use All Caps for those notes in the text lol. The comics section there doesn't really spoil anything of what is coming, but more of what comes after. But I know you'll read the comics to that point eventually, so you should avoid it. I'll have a comics section at the bottom of my walking dead stuff with those kinds of spoilers so I don't accidentally spoil it for anyone. Some fans are really free with spoilers from comics. So many have openly talked about the big moment that will be coming up sometime soon, and it's such a great shock type moment I won't even make allusions to it with a code name. I don't even want to say the issue number most times lol

You stopped somewhere around Negan, didn't you? Compendium reader? Wait until you get to the end of that third compendium.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    The show is now better than Fear and the best in years! Thoughts on why they wanted to talk to Negan at the end???

I don't think their intention is to talk to Negan so much as execute him. It seems Daryl and Maggie have had enough of trying Rick's way.
    ahhhh got ya. I thought something totally different. I think we have two episodes of Rick left... who wants to bet he gets taken in a helicopter?
    I knew it. Brilliant move on AMC’s part. Loved this episode!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Without even knowing, I know you're talking about the (insert Hyperlink here) lol. I should use All Caps for those notes in the text lol. The comics section there doesn't really spoil anything of what is coming, but more of what comes after. But I know you'll read the comics to that point eventually, so you should avoid it. I'll have a comics section at the bottom of my walking dead stuff with those kinds of spoilers so I don't accidentally spoil it for anyone. Some fans are really free with spoilers from comics. So many have openly talked about the big moment that will be coming up sometime soon, and it's such a great shock type moment I won't even make allusions to it with a code name. I don't even want to say the issue number most times lol

You stopped somewhere around Negan, didn't you? Compendium reader? Wait until you get to the end of that third compendium.
    I'm still on compendium one, about halfway through. I took a break to read some King stuff. I'm hoping to jump back in once I finish Doctor Sleep. I'm hoping maybe to squeeze in Limousine.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Amazing....in the fist three years of the Zombie Apocalypse, we lost 20 cast remembers.....but in the following six years.......we lost none.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm still on compendium one, about halfway through. I took a break to read some King stuff. I'm hoping to jump back in once I finish Doctor Sleep. I'm hoping maybe to squeeze in Limousine.
    At least The Limousine is relatively short compared to King :p

I'll have my review of the episode up tonight or tomorrow.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Amazing....in the fist three years of the Zombie Apocalypse, we lost 20 cast remembers.....but in the following six years.......we lost none.
    Not so amazing. The dead are decaying and don't pose as much of a threat as they used to. At least that's how I see it.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Not so amazing. The dead are decaying and don't pose as much of a threat as they used to. At least that's how I see it.

I think it's more that everyone is on the same page. Everyone is better at dispatching walkers. They track the herds and divert them away. The walls and towns are more sustainable meaning less dangerous scavenging trips, and nary a real human conflict...except whoever gave Michonne that scar.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't know about anyone else, but if I'm up in a water tower and I see a herd of zombies, I'm sure as hell not bringing my ass down that ladder. They may be evolving, but they can't climb just yet.

Also, if that little girl shoots that big gun she's going to fly back 10 feet.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't know about anyone else, but if I'm up in a water tower and I see a herd of zombies, I'm sure as hell not bringing my ass down that ladder. They may be evolving, but they can't climb just yet.

What do you mean evolving? I am not sure I notice that... just looked like a herd to me.

Side note... I LOVED the end when they were hiding from the Whisperers... I wonder if they heard the words being whispered...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And when they see your partner climb up to join you and they crowd around the bottom and stay, what do you do then? Wait for your friends to find you even though you took the map marking where you went and hope you don't starve to death first? Do you remember the very first death in Tremors?

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Judith is cute as hell! I'm gonna really love her character moving forward. Although I despise Negan 99.9% of the time; I really enjoyed the interaction between he and Judith. I also love how Judith's demeanor is different in the way that she was born into the Walker world. She's not some scared little girl and Daryl had it right when he nicknamed her Little Asskicker.

The whole Rick thing still really bugs me to no end though and probably always will. I'm dreading the lame excuse of why it took him so long to get back to his family, if/when he does.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Judith is cute as hell! I'm gonna really love her character moving forward. Although I despise Negan 99.9% of the time; I really enjoyed the interaction between he and Judith. I also love how Judith's demeanor is different in the way that she was born into the Walker world. She's not some scared little girl and Daryl had it right when he nicknamed her Little Asskicker.

The whole Rick thing still really bugs me to no end though and probably always will. I'm dreading the lame excuse of why it took him so long to get back to his family, if/when he does.
    THAT IS MY ONLY THING... so I am assuming the 3 movies he does will be over the next 3-5 years. They will encompass the missing 6 years. I imagine we will see him on the show again after that. I hope that they do it well.... and maybe he is fooled to think they are all dead or something.... who knows!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 134 of 151 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 144 ... LastLast